Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. I_vote_lcapZ Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. I_voting_barZ Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. I_vote_lcapZ Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. I_voting_barZ Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaJor NaV
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MaJor NaV

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application.   Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:51 pm

Unforgivscape In-game name: Z Dice

Real life name: Dalton White

Information about yourself: I am a very active person/player i am online constanty almost over 10 hours a day
i am very social and helpful i have only playerd on 2 RSPS Unforgivscape An Broken Dreams
i am 15 years of age my birthday is august 21 (18 days) i am very mature
i am a Master Social Engineer.

Job/Hobbies: I Penetrate Web Applications For Testing Weakness.

How long you have played Unforgivscape: 1 year.

Why do you believe you should become an Moderator: I believe i should become a moderator
because i am very mature and great at helping and sorting problems
and such i am very social with the community/players i aim to help the community.

What you expect an Moderator should do/be: A moderator should be watchful and very helpful
and should be able to handle any problems and not abuse there powers, and be useful to the community.

What you will bring to Unforgivscape as an Moderator: I will bring happyness and help to the community
and remind everyone to vote and follow the rules.

What players recommend you for advancement?:
Kokos12 [Donator]
Konradoo [Moderator]

Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application.   Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:42 am

Z Dice/Z s45 wrote:
[color=cyan]

Job/Hobbies: I Penetrate Web Applications For Testing Weakness.

Sounds a bit sexual to me.

On-Topic: I've reviewed your application and I ensure you that when the time comes for more Unforgivscape Moderators you may or may not be chosen. At this present time their is not many active players and for Abel to make an outrageous Mod:player ratio would make every new player expect Moderator.

It's a firm No atm due to the reasons stated above but if we were looking for staff you would be a high contender. Keep playing and one day you may just get promoted.
Back to top Go down

Z Dice's In-Game Moderator Application.
Page 1 of 1