Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
pk pro's in game moderator application I_vote_lcappk pro's in game moderator application I_voting_barpk pro's in game moderator application I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
pk pro's in game moderator application I_vote_lcappk pro's in game moderator application I_voting_barpk pro's in game moderator application I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

pk pro's in game moderator application

Go down 
+2
RoFl Masta of WaR
Glory
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Glory
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

pk pro's in game moderator application Empty
PostSubject: pk pro's in game moderator application   pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 10:42 am

hello guys i'm pk pro ( In game name)

fourm name; glory (pk pro)

UnforGivscape In-Game Name:pk pro ( Letopgevaar made this account<3 )

Real Life Name: kas (Asian)

Information About Yourself: i'm 16,male,Asian,funny,sporty,hardworking,helpful

Job/Hobbies:i work part time at a place in Watford,i love playing football,cricket,rounders,tennis
i also play for a football club

How Long You Have Played UnforGivscape: I've played for about 9-12 weeks and i'm mostly on the morning
till night i'm addicted

Why You Believe You Should (Become a Mod or Advance): well Josty (Letopgevaar) inspired me by saying nice things like i'm helpful and hardworking and i cannot give up an argument no matter what. yes I've been annoying and mean at times but once you get to know me you'll be amazed. i'm mod on 2 servers hoping to be third one:). I also deserve mod because i have a very great understanding off Unforgivscape and have a variety of knowledge to share to players who are in need of help. I'm also deserving of moderator because i get along with alot of people in the server and that's a bonus to be popular before you become mod because you will get a higher chance of getting recognised and they will listen to you more. Also i have a very great personality. I think this is why i deserve mod Razz

What You Expect A Moderator Should Do/Be:

What You Will Bring To UnforGivscape As A Mod: I expect a mod to be strict on players and have a 0% tolerance level when it comes to serious rule breakers. On the other hand i believe Mods should have a good sense of humour so that they can gain the freindship of all the players and get to know them, which makes a better community and staff crew. They also should have great
amount of knowledge about items,objects, npc drops to share with newcomers which i've done:)

What Moderators Recommend You For (Moderator/Advancement): letopgevaar, 02 evil, log in (in game player), say the ABC, mike123

thanks and i'm looking forward to hearing the comments and if i do become moderator i'll be thanking those who voted!Smile
Back to top Go down
RoFl Masta of WaR
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
RoFl Masta of WaR

PostSubject: Re: pk pro's in game moderator application   pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:54 am

I SAY NO[center]
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com < i own this
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: pk pro's in game moderator application   pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:26 pm

ok santa why are you saying no is it because you want more people to comment on ur mod application than pk pro's?

lemme tell you something you are never going to become a mod because you do not respect or listen to people

and i vote ves for pk pro
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: pk pro's in game moderator application   pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:36 pm

My answer for now is no because i have never really seen you ingame at or, or helping people / being responsible.

As always though my answer can be changed. (its most likely going to stay no because you flamed other peoples moderator applications cause they didnt vote yes on yours, this isnt vote for vote. Its all about whether you are a trusted, respected player of the unforgivscape community.)

Thanks, Sinji.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: pk pro's in game moderator application   pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Everytime I see you in-game, you are arguing or fighting with someone, insulting others, etc etc.

No.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: pk pro's in game moderator application   pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:53 pm

i vote no, i always see u pking,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pk pro's in game moderator application   pk pro's in game moderator application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pk pro's in game moderator application
Page 1 of 1