Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
I claw u out's Plan of fail I_vote_lcapI claw u out's Plan of fail I_voting_barI claw u out's Plan of fail I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
I claw u out's Plan of fail I_vote_lcapI claw u out's Plan of fail I_voting_barI claw u out's Plan of fail I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

I claw u out's Plan of fail

Go down 
+5
Travis
Sinji
Awesome4me
Josty
Tom Drinky
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

I claw u out's Plan of fail Empty
PostSubject: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:10 am

First off allow me to start all of this off with the fact that my Administrator account "pussy magnet" got disabled in a disconection early yesterday so i am not able to log in to it,so today i logged in to a new account called "sting" and i was using the account to pk,Excel and i claw u out were fighting at edgeville wilderness and i claw u out died,and the loot went public so i quickly looted claws and kept them fairly,30 seconds later Excel was saying i need to gbs as there abels claws and your not aloud to have them(first of all he wouldnt say that if i was on pussy magnet as he knows what he said is a totall sham"he was just mad because i looted the claws,so because he didnt get the claws that he killed i claw u out for he started saying that "it was a gbs fight sting you must gbs!" then i got jailed by i claw u out (caleb/username)

As soon as i got jailed he said one comment which was "you must gbs" then left me in the jail for about 2 minutes,in these 2 minutes i sent a private message to mr sinji (nick) telling him of my identity and telling him that i was tom,i included in this private message that i had been jailed due to the fact i looted some claws fairly and that they didnt like it so they tried to make it out i was breaking the rules.

Mr sinji (nick) then told me in these 2 minutes that he couldnt unjail me due to the fact he had no powers yet,since he is waiting for abel to give them to him.

Then i claw u out jailed Excel,they were going on for a while at me saying that "the fight we just had it was gbs! you need to gbs!"(you only have gbs fights at ::gbs1 ::gbs2 or ::gbs3 not in edgeville wilderness) then i got killed and in my loot i had a bone dagger (which Excel now has) for those of you who do not know who Excel is he is the troubled teenager who trys to enforce his own rules on the server and plays how ever he sees fit,he is racist on tinychat and starts telling certain individuals that there mother or father is dead,he also has items that do not belong to him instead they belong to "nakkimakkara",yesterday "nakkimakkara" died in the wild and i attacked him,and so did the player (nottz) who is also the same person as "Excel" the loot of course went to "nottz" so he looted the pile of loot (after he looted it there was a disconnection,but the disconnection happend 40 seconds after nakkimakkara died,which give him plent of time to loot the items,then after the disconnection he did ::home 5 secs later an account logged in called 5f9n4385f834 and when i went home i saw both accounts trading which indicates that (nottz) transfeard the items to the account called 5f9n4385f834 then the account logged out and nottz continued playing as normal,today that account 5f9n4385f834 logged in and Excel was standing near it and yeah they were trading its obvious (all it takes is for abel to check the ip list and he will see that the accounts all match up with the same ip that (nottz) is using so he can deny it all he wants but i know im right and the ip will never lie

I then ask caleb (i claw u out) for some kind of proof indicating the fight they had was intended to be a gbs fight,so he sent me a picture on msn of a Pm of him saying to Excel "gbs fight?" and Excel replying with a "yes" but i caught him out because the picture of the pms saying it was going to be a gbs fight was sent underneath Mr sinji's comment on the in game chatbox,i claw u out died way way way before that post was made by mr sinji,i also have a pic of the same yell comment as mr sinji but underneath his yell comment is a pm of me asking him to unjail me (yet i claw u outs picture has pms under neath mr sinjis yell post trying to make it out that they havent even had the fight yet that all of this hadnt happend yet) so this shows there plan failed.

I claw u out has recently been demoted but got promoted back to Moderator again,but now he does this,as he didnt know who i was he just thought i was a normal player,he was using his Moderator status and powers to try and get the claws back for himself and as Excel also didnt get them he started going along with the plan because they were both mad that 1(i claw u out lost them) and 2 (i looted them before Excel could) so they started going along with a gbs fight plan but it didnt work and they have been caught out,at the end of the day the loot went public and i looted the claws fairly it was not gbs and you only ever do gbs fights at ::gbs1 ::gbs2 or ::gbs3 thats why abel made gbs areas specific for gbs fights.

Anyone who thinks its ok for them to run the server based on there own rules is wrong,abel made the rules for a reason and anyone who thinks its ok to break rules and act unfairly will be caught and punished

all i can say is grow up we all loose something sometimes in life its just the way it is,another thing is that once i found out the plan and caught him out and sent i claw u out my pic underneath sinjis yell he told me that he doesent care and that im now "welcomed to my ignore list" then he was sending comments in yell such as "quitting ~buying rsgp for rare items~" for one your not aloud to sell unforgivscape items for runescape gold/accounts because many many people in the past have been scammed belive me i kid you not many many many of people have,and now i claw u out is quitting whats to stop him from scamming you? in anger or as if to say "ill pretend to sell them my items but then steal there cash first before i give the items" im not saying he is doing that at the moment but that is why its not aloud people get scammed alot and the rule is there for a reason.

so yeah thats just the way it is and Excel we all know you are (sofian,infexiz,blue) and your racist comments in game are getting very discusting towards others calling them words that are nasty and vulgar and telling people on tinychat bad things about there parents,and if you wonder why people talk to you the same way its because your talking to them like there not human like there a dog so grow up and start treating people with some respect we dont want to see your comments if there aimed at harming people.

Thanks for reading

-Tom
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Josty
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Josty

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: i claw u out's plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:37 pm

I claw u out's Plan of fail Kewl_s10

I claw u out's Plan of fail Caleb_10

Last edited by letopgevaar on Sun May 15, 2011 12:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : vid added)
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Wow. I'm ashamed of you Caleb. After all the time we've played together, trying to help the server, you jeopardize that over some claws...? Thank you Tom for providing this info, as well as you Leto for not only the vid, but your screenie of caleb on msn. Just because "other mods are doing it" gives you NO right to do it yourself. Thats the point of being a stand up Moderator.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 4:03 pm

first off caleb,

NO other staff are doing this. Its just you hugging pixels.

Thank you tom, i was there for this and YES it did happen.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Someone ban this kid, please.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:03 am

Fair enough.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Guys I know I abused with an account (which won't happen again) but caleb did a lot of the things I did, he hated on players, for one moderators shouldn't hate on players ingame, they should help
Back to top Go down
rapid 360
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
rapid 360

PostSubject: EH IM GOD@   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:28 pm

EH IM GOD, WHY ARE U SO JEALOUS BECAUSE CALEB IS A MOD AND YOU AREN'T, WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE BEGGING FOR MOD, BUT THAT DOSEN'T HELP WHEN YOU BREAK A RULE K, It's just crazy, everyone knows, You just always act like it, GROW UP AND Start doing the right thing.

thanks, rapid 360
Back to top Go down
nottz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:43 pm

Everyone Knows who i am and i have the following items of yours:
Salve amulet
Bone dagger
3rd Age kite
Varrock armour 3
..............................................................................................
Come online anyday about 4:20-9:30 - Footlocker
Back to top Go down
nottz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Sorry for second reply as you said that I Claw U Out was saying gbs fight in the pm with me, earlier that, he tried to set you up or something and i think i said gbs fight and he was telling me what to put and try set me up or you - Footlocker
& Tom, your wrong, all the racist stuff was all started by other people, i came on tinychat and i eh im god got pissed off because of the last post about him and he called me paki and osama binladen... thats how it started, i was nice but then people just let it go and i had to act harsh.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:57 pm

@ rapid 360, I would rather play as a normal player than be a moderator and im not jealous one bit.

@nottz, tom even saw you start the racist comments because he mentioned it on tiny chat
Back to top Go down
nottz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:24 am

I didnt start the racism, someone called me osama binladen.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Locked to prevent flaming, and Abel has already answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Plan of fail   I claw u out's Plan of fail Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I claw u out's Plan of fail
Page 1 of 1