Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" I_vote_lcapReporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" I_voting_barReporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" I_vote_lcapReporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" I_voting_barReporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nottz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Empty
PostSubject: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:56 am

Ok guys, my second report in 2 days, im "Footlocker" and today (Monday) "Eh Im God" lended "I Claw U Out" Claws and Caleb was persuading me to bring my claws and claw rush with "I Claw U Out" so i just blanked them and said no and i brang my dark bow and darklight and i was doing few rushes... After i went ::mdrags to go get full special, i came back and i saw "I Claw U Out" waiting in the wildy to rush me, i ran in the wildy darkbow special'd him and got out darklight quickly and special'd him and Boom K0'd him with a awesome combo and it was public loot, luckily i have free space and i picked it up and "Eh im God" started to spam and got angry, so as soon as i say "Gf claws" and i do ::home to go bank the claws, "I Claw U Out" jailed me and i clicked on LOG OUT button quickly and luckily it logged me off & so i made a random account and ::type screenied, and i said im going to report him..., i will be waiting for a safe mod/elite/admin to log in and unjail me with no abusing. As you see on the last 2 screenshots i took.Screenies:

Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" 001210

Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" 001310

Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" 001410

Lmfao, 30 mins after all this happened i logged into "Footlockerr" with 2 R's and this is what "I Claw U Out" said to me, anyways Caleb, nice try.

Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" 000410

Last edited by nottz on Mon May 23, 2011 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:16 am

Didnt advertise i said idc im going back to my server
Back to top Go down
nottz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:29 am

Its not u dw, only CALEB the dick was abusing
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:26 pm

This really doesn't prove anything at all. You got claws, then your on another account. You have no screen shots of caleb abusing, only Luke getting mad.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:58 pm

Because im a mad guy,loljoke, uh caleb did abuse footlocker, and me
Back to top Go down
n0 back down
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:35 am

Luke lended claws
Luke : Jail him or make public if you die.
I didn't say anything in re-turn and when I died,
I gave Nottz time to get loot and i jailed him because i was a tiny bit mad,
I did not kill him and was going to Unjail straight away but he logged.

At school i will finish off when i get home
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:54 am

Ok,
I got lended claws by Luke
He said "Jail him Or Make Public if you die"
When i died, I waited a bit then jailed (I Wasn't thinking) I Didn't attack or anything but i had ::unjail ready but
he had logged out.

This describes the stuff i get 24/7 and sometimes i dont think because i get it all time :
Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" 2a7zod0
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:48 am

Dude, you should of screenied the whole convo, because that was for the ags, and accutally it was when i got teamed, it says nothing about claws
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"   Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting "Eh Im God" & "I Claw U Out"
Page 1 of 1