Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
I claw u out's Mod Application I_vote_lcapI claw u out's Mod Application I_voting_barI claw u out's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
I claw u out's Mod Application I_vote_lcapI claw u out's Mod Application I_voting_barI claw u out's Mod Application I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

I claw u out's Mod Application

Go down 
+5
nottz
Josty
Awesome4me
Eh Im God
Username
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

I claw u out's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:56 pm

UnforGivscape In-Game Name: I Claw U Out

Real Life Name: My Name Is CALEB Bush
Information About Yourself: Im 15, White, Australian, Male, Funny, Sporty, Computy Smile

Job/Hobbies: I like to play computer, Hockey, Go out with freinds AND Bot.

How Long You Have Played UnforGivscape:
I've played Unforgivscape just after Shadowisle went down,
i've played all the server and know alot in all them. I went out a bit during the 525 due to lack of interest i had in it. I've always
loved the 508 much more then any of them aswell Smile

Why You Believe You Should (Become a Mod or Advance):

I believe to be mod because i'm 100% devoted to Unforgivscape
all the time when im on my computer, I always have Unforgivscape up and check on it every second minute or so, I also deserve mod because i have a very great understanding off Unforgivscape and have a variety of knowledge to share to players who are in need of help. I'm also deserving of moderator because i get along with alot of people in the server and that's a bonus to be popular before you become mod because you will get a higher chance of getting recognised and they will listen to you more. Also i have a very great personality. I think this is why i deserve mod Smile

What You Expect A Moderator Should Do/Be:
I expect a mod to be strict on players and have a 0% tolerance level when it comes to serious rule breakers. On the other hand i believe Mods should have a good sense of humour so that they can gain the freindship of all the players and get to know them, which makes a better community and staff crew. A Moderator should also be active when ever they can be and devote 100% of there time to helping others out.

What You Will Bring To UnforGivscape As A Mod
:
If i'm promoted to being a moderator in-game i will bring alot of knowledge to Unforgiscape, I will also bring alot of new ideas to Unforgivscape which will hopefully be taken in by Abel and will also help the server out very much in the conquest to being the best server out. There is alot of other stuff that i can't describe in words but i will try my best to bring new inventive stuff to Unforgivscape Smile

What Moderators Recommend You For (Moderator/Advancement):

- Letopgevaar
- 02 Evil

Thank you for reading my Moderator Application, If promoted, I promise i will make Unforgivscape A Better Place Wink
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:24 pm

I'd like to vote yes but tbh i dont see you help much ingame and also you hate on people, because you hate on me for sure just because i rush, you say I rush 24/7 when i rush when I see other rushers and if you have claws you'll be rushing until you lose them, people trying to be a moderator shouldn't hate on players for silly little reasons, so i vote no but i might change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Hating is the action of Taking the piss out of them.

The only one i hate on is you, because your always at Pk with G maul using ::sit and rushing people when they dont even know
that your in the wildy.

I rush with claws but i dont use ::sit or I dont player hide to rush. I also dont run on Rush Dm's unlike you.

SECOND of all i helped alot of people, Most of it's in Pm's because they dont know how to yell which i tell them Later on,
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:46 pm

*I had a whole thing written out then closed my internet on accident -.-*

I vote yes for a few reasons:

-Extremely active and dedicated. Even when you chew someone out, thats part of the human behavior outside of the game, and people have to deal/adjust to it.
-Amazing donator. Normally this wouldn't be big for me, but for people like you and I who donate a lot, it means we are dedicated more so than anyone who says "i'm online a lot so I put in a lot". Thats all fine and dandy, but without us, you wouldn't be online. At all.
-Amazing understanding of the whole server, and how to maneuver through it, much more than mods and elites of the past.

YES!
Back to top Go down
Josty
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Josty

PostSubject: i claw u out's mod application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:28 am

i vote yess Smile

ur very active help players alot and u know everything about the server:)
Back to top Go down
nottz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: (:D)   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:12 am

I Vote Yes!

1. Your always active and i see u in the game all the time
2. Your always there for helping out
3. Your a good player to be good friend with

Goodluck with Mod Smile
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:24 am

Thankz Guyz Smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:11 am

I Vote No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Your always active and i see u in the game all the time

2. You are flaming if people arent doing whatever u want, so when ur pking and some one runs out of fight u get pissed.

3. Your are dumb poster on forums and trying to get players to vote yes for u, this wont work

MWAHHAhAHADHADHSAHDASHDSA

I HOPE YOU WONT GET IT.

PS IDC ABOUT MY MOD APP I WONT GET IT ANYWAY Smile
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:36 am

Well, Let's say we know for sure your not getting it Wink

I dont flame people if they run out of wildy, I used to and i've tried stopping and and
i think i've made alot of progress. And also i would make a great mod and unlike you
i believe in myself to accomplish being a mod.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:28 am

oh hell yeah i wont get it, and u sure do exactly what i said.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:41 pm

You should know Koen, Caleb was an Admin on the 317, but you would have already known that... if you supposedly played the 317. Username is already an accomplished and respected member of our UnforGivscape community. He admitted to working on areas he's having trouble with, so thats also another step.

Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:59 pm

idc i hate him he hate me and all of u guys are haters to me since he want so.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:13 pm

I don't hate anyone bro. You might annoy me but I don't hate you. Thats part of life, so if you think the world's against you, we can't help. It also doesn't help when you rage on people.

Just a though*
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:04 pm

Lol im with awesome on this one x)
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:41 pm

I vote yes now goodluck brah! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: W   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Well i guess your on all the time so..I vote yes Smile GL.
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:29 am

Thank you guys Smile

Bump ^.^
Back to top Go down
Pkpeshawa
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Pkpeshawa

PostSubject: I wantz u f0r m0d   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Id say i vote yes because your on always
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:09 pm

o.o

Welcome to the Forums Pkpeshawa Very Happy

Since this is your first post, lol.
Back to top Go down
n0 back down
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:42 am

Bump ^^

This is the last time i will bump as Abel will most likely not read >_>
Back to top Go down
Pkpeshawa
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Pkpeshawa

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:29 am

Awesome4me wrote:
o.o

Welcome to the Forums Pkpeshawa Very Happy

Since this is your first post, lol.
NUB ! IL KO U! Razz

Yea i am always online in-game but noway out-game
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:47 pm

Hahaha right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
Hahaha right
Very mature for a 17 year old, Isn't he?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I claw u out's Mod Application   I claw u out's Mod Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I claw u out's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1