Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_vote_lcapReporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_voting_barReporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_vote_lcapReporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_voting_barReporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw

Go down 
+3
Freesunfury
Awesome4me
Username
7 posters

Should Luke be banned
Yes
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_vote_lcap73%Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
No
Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_vote_lcap27%Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Ok, First off this has been a coincidence i have noticed over the past days, When Eh im God
gets into trouble,jailed or someone takes his loot. He says "I'm getting Chase on"

About three minutes later Pkingisftw logs in and starts talking and Luke (Eh im god)
goes a little quiet, Hinting to me that there sharing accounts and that he logs onto Chases
account to use the powers.

This is the full story:

After an incident where someone was glitching in pvp, I walked there to check it out. They
were trying to fight over who was lying and Luke started getting a little too aggresive over the situation so
i jailed him and said "You can stay in here for a bit, While i get there opinions" because he was just saying
random stuff when i was trying to talk to him. Before i could continue my sentence he decided to come over
and claw spec me out. By this time he had "Pkingisftw" on (Dont know if Chase or Luke was on it) and he
kept Unjailing Eh im god and i kept jailing because he was trying to get out of incident. After a 10 minutes of doing the
same stuff it got down to me trying to talk to him and he was ignoring me and kept unjailing. We then put us in jail3
which is the normal one and we just stood sliently for about 4 minutes before talking and Eh im god said "I'm going, this
is boring" and logged out. Pking stayed afk for 4 minutes then unjailed himself and sat afk at ::home. So i went to pk,
and who do i see? I alch cows = Eh im god pking. So stuff happens normally and i head to watch a Gbs1 fight that goes wrong )Another different issue that is resolved) and then later a guy Pms me saying "Help us Pkingisftw is jailing us and killing us for claws, so i jail myself and see that Pkingisftw is there with dds about to rush Darkermanz (Liam) and i ask "Why are you
killing them" And he doesn't answer so after a while i keep unjailing them and he says "They looted my claws" If you read up before notice it was Luke (I alch cows) pking and Pkingisftw afk @ home. More proof that luke was using Chases account. So i say "That's not a reason" And since the claws that Pking had were the ones Eh im god rushed off me in the other jail when i was trying to explain why i jailed him i speced him out and got claws, I then un-jailed jazzy and liam and that is when Luke tried Jailing me and ddp rushing me for the 2 claws that i had invo, for 10 minutes i typed the unjail code and quickly the bank code hoping i could bank the claws, after 10 minutes i finally got it and i let him kill me. Then i went to pk wildy and stood near cuz and said what had happened and Pkingisftw was standing near the general store so he could hear, Cuz had claws and most of his bank on him and Pkingisftw jailed him and killed him and got his claws aswell.

So this means that Luke has abused powers to get 4 claws, i thought got my 2 but JAzzy was unfortunate to get abused again and lose a pair and also cuz got extremely abused and lost his bank to Luke (Using Pkingisftw).

I have extra video of him doing most of these things, Also him asking "Can you unjail me, Effort for me to use command" which
symbolises that it wasn't the owner of the account on because all staff know the jail code. Unless extremely new.

My Witnesses :

Jazzy
Me
Liam
Cuz
Letopgevaar
And alot of other which have been abused other the times
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Voting Yes. Even IF Pking was hacked, he should have the brains to change his password. He's an Admin for Pete's sake. Erm, Caleb's Sake Wink
Back to top Go down
Freesunfury
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:19 pm

I totally disagree, he isn't a bad guy, and half of your story isn't true, sorry, just my opinion.

Freesunfury~
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Yes Maybe I did screw up it won't be happening again, but some of that isn't true caleb, can you please post that vid, you said you had please, so we can prove it you was mad that you lost claws in a rush fight, good friends but now our moderator your acting like your the owner and hating yet again.

~Eh Im God
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:54 pm

No proof, No ban.
Simple rule of Abels.
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:00 am

@ Mikey, I had enough proof to give abel to get him banned. Abel said he banned him

@Eh im god, Idc about losing rush fights, i lost 1 pair to you legitly, but you rushed me in jail aswell which
started most of this stuff. Also Abel checked ip's and you were using Chases account to use the powers.

I think your ip being under Pkingisftw is enough proof you were using that account to abuse.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:51 am

Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw 307tdgj
Back to top Go down
Pkpeshawa
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Pkpeshawa

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:56 am

Wow who the hell is Freesunfury,He registered today to vote no? and watch which time he replied and, Watch now which time Luke replied

Weird eh. Cud be his account. My opinion.And if im wrong Sorry Luke.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Tom issued a post about this, and to my understanding, Luke was banned. Should stay that way, and they shouldn't get unbanned. Caleb knows he lost some items, but the fact that he was jailed and had items TAKEN by a fake, is wrong, so there we go.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Before you say, no im not freesunfury, it doesnt matter about the time people post? it was like 4-5 mins after when i posted
Back to top Go down
Pkpeshawa
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Pkpeshawa

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Oh ok Soz just thought that you cud be him but your not Ok :l
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:42 pm

.... what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw   Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Eh im God And Pkingisftw
Page 1 of 1