Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
reporting caleb I_vote_lcapreporting caleb I_voting_barreporting caleb I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
reporting caleb I_vote_lcapreporting caleb I_voting_barreporting caleb I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
reporting caleb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

reporting caleb

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

reporting caleb Empty
PostSubject: reporting caleb   reporting caleb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:08 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/1gg6mf.jpg

This is what I got sent over msn, to me it looks like caleb is saying 'advertise to me' he's a mod and he's asking for the name or a server.
Back to top Go down

reporting caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting caleb   reporting caleb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Just because I am a moderator doesn't take my right away to play other servers.

I asked out of pure interest because i like to play other servers for like a hour while i am woodcutting on Unforgivscape and waiting for someone to need help.

I did not ask him to Yell the name, Or say it around others. I just asked him to pm it because i wanted to know.

And after i sent this message he said the following:

'it's offline at the moment, that's why im on this'

He was online most of the day which means it wasn't on the whole day, and then he sends to picture straight to Luke. I dont want to sound angry but it feels to me that Christianity was trying to get me to ask that in hope that it would get me demoted.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

reporting caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting caleb   reporting caleb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 pm

You can play other servers as long as no one advertises that server on unforgivscape. To me christianity is the one to brake the rule.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

reporting caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting caleb   reporting caleb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:40 pm

Yeah.. looks like he tried to set you up tbh. You didn't do anything wrong in my eyes, mysterious. You asked him to PM it.
Back to top Go down
Christianity
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : -1

reporting caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting caleb   reporting caleb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:43 pm

How so, Abel? I was talking about the server and everything, yes. But I did not mention a name or anything so therefore it is not classed as "Advertising".

Christianity. Smile
Back to top Go down
Christianity
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : -1

reporting caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting caleb   reporting caleb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm

Travis wrote:
Yeah.. looks like he tried to set you up tbh. You didn't do anything wrong in my eyes, mysterious. You asked him to PM it.

No, he wasn't set up. The server was down for all of today because they were attacked my a hacker and the VPS also ran out. it is up and running now though so yeah...

Christianity. Smile
Back to top Go down

reporting caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting caleb   reporting caleb Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Christianity wrote:
How so, Abel? I was talking about the server and everything, yes. But I did not mention a name or anything so therefore it is not classed as "Advertising".

Christianity. Smile

'I was talking about the server and everything,yes'.

That shows that you were advertising the server. Add not saying the name would make others wonder what it was called, so they would ask. The only reason i think it was set-up is because you didn't end up telling me the name and you sent it straight to Luke.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

reporting caleb Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting caleb   reporting caleb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting caleb
Page 1 of 1