Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
We Need Players! I_vote_lcapWe Need Players! I_voting_barWe Need Players! I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
We Need Players! I_vote_lcapWe Need Players! I_voting_barWe Need Players! I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
We Need Players! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

We Need Players!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cpmasterme
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 am

So most of you probably know, Our server has literally died. we have maybe 3-4 people on at a time, and half the time i'm usually the only one on. So time for some advertising like always. I suggested this long ago, but it didn't really happen so lets do this. If you advertise, and a mod/admin staff or someone finds proof you've been advertising, you get $. If you bring a player onto the server, and have them be active for a day or two, Then you get $$$, and the new player gets $ also. BUT We need people to give this $ out, but they need to be smart, and be able to catch a fake. If you do fake and multi account, You'll be removed from this program. Simple.

This is just my idea on how to get some players, It worked last time, we got about 10-20+ players but after the server being empty for abit, most of them left. Leave your suggestion below, on how we can get some players because right now, our server has died, (Or from my view it has.)

We could do our first suggestion or this, add something, such as a new boss, which you have to go through different stages to get to, and from this boss you get a chance for a *item*, but going through the other stages must be hard to balance out the profit and work put in. Again i haven't found a good idea to bring in players, so suggest below so we can revive the server.

~Cp
Back to top Go down
http://thewebsitethatdoesntexist.org
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 am

There is a good foundation to your idea that I believe I agreed with when you first talked about this idea, however, because there is very little money associated with Unforgivscape, there would be nothing to pay advertisers with.

The only alternative is for us (the staff and players) to reward advertisers with in-game items.

I personally have no issue with rewarding with items, new ranks, or even some premium things such as xat rewards or other ideas, maybe even small paypal transfers (little bit of $$ out of my own pocket).

If we get support, I would be happy to help with something.
Back to top Go down
Cpmasterme
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:41 am

Awesome4me wrote:
There is a good foundation to your idea that I believe I agreed with when you first talked about this idea, however, because there is very little money associated with Unforgivscape, there would be nothing to pay advertisers with.

The only alternative is for us (the staff and players) to reward advertisers with in-game items.

I personally have no issue with rewarding with items, new ranks, or even some premium things such as xat rewards or other ideas, maybe even small paypal transfers (little bit of $$ out of my own pocket).

If we get support, I would be happy to help with something.

Yeah i was thinking ingame items, not real $$. It'll make more people be active doing things ingame, and if they aren't able to get ingame they have something to do by advertising which still gives them items ingame just by using a phone or etc advertising on websites.
Back to top Go down
http://thewebsitethatdoesntexist.org
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:29 am

I can create simple scripts using 'Simba' that will enable us to leave it afk and auto type on multiple clients on xat chats on several websites.

This is done by creating a code to open the website in a client then make a autotype message within a repeat procedure.

If we get support i'll quickly make and who ever wants to run them can.
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 am

There are multiple problems with the server and different aspects that require alot of work to even start about advertising. Since i'm at school and bored i'm going to create a reply that Abel needs to see in order to allow us to have a chance at creating a good player-base.

Abel made a big thing about joining two servers together to create "Combination Xx" which alot of players thought was the start of a growing server. But left empty handed after no server was created and the player-base was not starting to grow.

If he is going to have a decent server he is going to make sure everyone knows what the server will be called, It's a slight difference for people who were around and played Unforgivscape for a while because in their mind it will stay that way for a very long time since it holds many memories but for the new people who are starting to call the server Unforgivscape it appeals as very organised and just wierd.

After you have decided on what you will call the server then you will have to make sure all new people relate to it by it's name to save any complications that may occur over it in the future. Then get Tom to change a couple things on the Forums that's related to Unforgivscape since it's not a running server now and people continueing to talk about it can post in the 'un-related' section.

This will lead to the content related to the game which involves things like:

- Staff team
- In-game content
- Graphics
- Written stuff

Staff Team: Clean up the staff team, It's all over the place and i've always believed in keeping a good player:staff ratio which at the moment is very bad since there are more like almost as many staff as players.

In-Game Content: You decided to realise the server after no 'Beta' or anything like that to enable players to decide what needs to be changed and what needs to stay and other stuff related to In-game Content. This will make it easier for you because you won't need to think unless you can't find the code on any website.

Graphics: The graphics are a great thing in Unforgivscape and nothing much needs to be changed but it's still a good section of the server to keep ontop of.

Written Stuff: This includes a staff list command in-game to enable players to have easy access to finding out who are stuff so they know who to ask for major help if they encounter some stuff. This also includes some little stuff like starter messages, commands, books, signs and other stuff to make sure it's got a good level of grammar to show professionalism.

Aswell as this it would be good to have a weekly wrap-up once updates start to become a weekly occurance to keep players up-to-date and easily find out about the updates aswell as creating more traffic on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:18 am

1. Shut down 317
2. Start up 508
3. Focus on 508
4. 30+ players as it always used to be
5. ???
6. Profit.

Inb4 you're wrong, inb4 508 sucks, inb4 sinji is dumb
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:06 am

My post was related to focusing on the 317. So smd Sinji

we all know abel cant focus on the same thing for more then 1 week
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:17 am

We are in a vicious cycle; some of the older players want the old servers because thats what we first played on and it is good to be nostalgic, but some of us want new things and want new servers.

Pearl bolts, rune claws and the old perks of the 508 were amazing, but I personally want the graphic updates, content updates, and overall more fluid progression from the newer servers.

If I could suggest it, a single new server with old qwerks from our first servers. We need something our community (of about 10 people) will advertise and encourage to others.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 4:00 am

I could care less about the items in the 508, i just love the base, it was amazing. The pking was next to perfect (as opposed to the 317 being rather glitchy pking). The monsters/farming were amazing, the drop rates were realistic and the community was awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Need Players! Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Need Players!   We Need Players! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need Players!
Page 1 of 1