Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
This Server Need some Updates And New Players I_vote_lcapThis Server Need some Updates And New Players I_voting_barThis Server Need some Updates And New Players I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
This Server Need some Updates And New Players I_vote_lcapThis Server Need some Updates And New Players I_voting_barThis Server Need some Updates And New Players I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

This Server Need some Updates And New Players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Immortal Spectral
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Immortal Spectral

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

This Server Need some Updates And New Players Empty
PostSubject: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Here are some suggestions for the server. The list may be long, but, read through it.....:
1. 2 servers. Look, I know the idea of 2 servers seems pretty cool, but it doesn't bring in players. We need to make the 2 servers come together and unite as one. A good idea for this is that we can make it so that one server has 2 worlds, but to separate servers for this game is overrated, and it doesn't work at all.
2. Type of Server. Now, if the 1 server but 2 worlds thing is put into play, we can think about this. Most people that play rsps's want a little challenge, but don't want everything handed to them. True, on the 317 world, 500 of the items cannot be spawned, but that is too little. I suggest we make the server into an eco server, but we have commands like the ::freeitems and ::meleeset still there. So some of the low costing eco gear and stuff is there. Whips should not be for free, and neither should defenders. We should put those in the regular drops and the warrior guild. Think of it this way, the more challenge this server poses toward the player, the better. I have recruited a number of people, but in the end, none of them stayed. The number one excuse from among them...... "Is this server just about dicing?" "Wow, there is nothing to do here man." Also, with the introduction of an eco server, we can put more mini-games in which you get items.
3. The Home. Ok, the home area looks pretty cool, but it isn't that good. There is one section in another tele for shops, and edgeville has some other teleports and shops and the regular home is just to small. I say, lets make our home at either mobilising armies or the Soul Obelisk. This may need new maps, but I think it will bring in new players. This home should have the main teleports and other things that are appealing to the player.
4. Shops. Ok, with the intro of eco, (if we do it), we have to take out all these shops. What is the point of all these shops where items cost 0 coins each? Also, the rares like santa and the weens shouldn't be in there. Again, that is a problem with the no challenge at all!!! Also, for the bandos and the gs's and claws. We need to take it out so people have to work to get it. This adds something for people to do. Same with Primal armor. We should make it so that you can get it from like nomad or something, but you can't wear it unless your a donor (:. This adds people donating so they can use it. I have seen this tactic on many servers where hundreds of people donate everyday.
5. New Donor Stuff. OK! I have this amazing idea of how we can get a lot of people. We have to create 2 sides for the server. So people can donate to be on lets say the dark or light side. There will be different ranks you can donate for. So you can be like the dark donor, dark merchant, dark warlord, dark warrior, dark king. Each of these will have a different cost. There won't be that many ranks but there will be like 3 or 4. With each of these ranks, you can buy different armors corresponding to your side and rank. Also, you get exp differences. Lets say you donate like 5 bucks for the Dark Merchant. You will get 1.5x xp, so you have another reason to donate. Each of the sides will have their own camps and it will be a fight to the death. The people who haven't donated will have a chance to choose what they want to be in the beginning, but with no special exp. They will have like a cool look at the camp and shit like that. For each of these donor shops for different sides, the currency is like donor points. So we will have special offers like donate 5 dollars and get dark/light merchant plus 500 donor points! Also, you can donate like 2 bucks to change your side. Some cool items would be like this:
Dark Side:
Death Cape, dark robin hat, lunar gear, etc.
Light Side:
Angel Cape, White robin hat, white gear?, etc.
The donor points will go like .50 cents for 100 donor points. There will be a special donor shop for each area, and there will be one neutral one. I think that we should also add items like bandos scimy, and sara scimy. Also, we need some prize boxes that have inside of them some rare items. I think that we should also add some type of rogue of assassin armor.
6. Mini-Games. I think that this server should have a clan wars for the dark and light side, and also free for all. The free for all will have a point system, so for every kill you get, you get 50 points, and the last one standing will get 250 points. You can buy items like dragon (g) with these and korasi's sword. The zombies minigame is pretty cool, but there is a huge problem. Lets say your at the 19th stage or something, and you or the server dcs. You have to start again! Also, you don't know where you are in the game. This has annoyed many people on this server, and it needs to be fixed. Also, the reward tokens are pretty easy to make, so I think that we should make chaoticss worth 200 tokens, and take the korasi sword out of there. This will make it harder for people to actually get items, therefore keeping people on the server longer and making eco better. Also, many people go and camp at zombies with more than one account. That isn't fair for the rest of the people because they always have the upper hand in cash, and they are pretty much spawning it.
7. Events. This server needs more events. I say that once a wek, we have a doube exp day. This will be good for the server. Also, we should have drop partys when we reach lets say 20 people, so that people will go and recruit to get richer. Right now, i have to say, the eco is ruined. The admins and mods have everything, and the others have litte to nothing. Many people are quitting because of this.
8. Skills. Well, first of all, not all of the teleports work. For example, the fishing and cooking teleport doesn't work at all! Also, I think that we should get rid of the ::master and other stuff like that, and only keep the ::pure. This way, people have more things to do. We can have races to 99 or 200m xp in certain skills. Agility is really slow, and if you just go to end and keep clicking, you get tickets.
9. Highscores List! I think that this server should have a small highscores list so people can compete with eachother and have fun while they are doing it. This allows people to make new friends and shit like that.
10. Awards for first 99 or 200m exp in a skill?
11. Chill Area. I think that we should add a chill area for all players. The code it ::chill and we just go there and hang out. It is the cammy party room, and we can have drop partys there.
12. Layout. With the new homes and shit, I think that we should keep everything in the same place. Shops and teleport people should stay in the same exact place so it will be easier to get around.
13. Npc for zombies mimigame. The tramp guy or whatever that does the zombies minigame isn't that good. I think that we should have like a story line behind it. There is a zombie king that is the npc. His brother is the champion. His brother has an entire army and he is trying to assasinate the zombie king. The zombie king needs your help to kill the zombie champion. The npc will be a sick-ass zombie king type of guy.

WELL! This is it for now. It took me 2-3 hours to type this up, and I hope you gu
ys like it!
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:12 pm

These are amazing ideas, and id love to see these happen. But the draw back is abel would have to recode EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Immortal Spectral
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Immortal Spectral

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: yupppp (:   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:20 pm

This is really extensive, and if you noticed, I added your idea of the angel wings in here (:. Do me a favor and put the code
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Code:
        }
if(i == ####) //model id replace with ur own
{
class8.aStringArray189 = new String[5];
class8.aStringArray189[1] = "Equip";
class8.anIntArray156 = new int[1];
class8.anIntArray160 = new int[1];
class8.anIntArray156[0] = 600;
class8.anIntArray160[0] = 927;
class8.anInt181 = 1400;//Zoom
class8.anInt190 = 0;//Rotation1
class8.anInt198 = 1400;//Rotaion2
class8.anInt169 = 60;//Offset1
class8.anInt194 = 78;//Offset2
class8.aString170 = "Angel wings";
class8.aByteArray178 = "The gift of god.".getBytes();
class8.anInt174 = 14050;//Inv look
class8.anInt165 = 56;//Guy equip
class8.anInt200 = 56;//Girl equip
class8.anInt199 = -1;//Stackable
class8.anInt204 = 14;
class8.anInt175 = -1;//Male head
class8.anInt197 = -1;//Female head}

I saw haha thanks:p heres that code^
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Mod Angel wrote:
Code:
        }
if(i == ####) //model id replace with ur own
{
class8.aStringArray189 = new String[5];
class8.aStringArray189[1] = "Equip";
class8.anIntArray156 = new int[1];
class8.anIntArray160 = new int[1];
class8.anIntArray156[0] = 600;
class8.anIntArray160[0] = 927;
class8.anInt181 = 1400;//Zoom
class8.anInt190 = 0;//Rotation1
class8.anInt198 = 1400;//Rotaion2
class8.anInt169 = 60;//Offset1
class8.anInt194 = 78;//Offset2
class8.aString170 = "Angel wings";
class8.aByteArray178 = "The gift of god.".getBytes();
class8.anInt174 = 14050;//Inv look
class8.anInt165 = 56;//Guy equip
class8.anInt200 = 56;//Girl equip
class8.anInt199 = -1;//Stackable
class8.anInt204 = 14;
class8.anInt175 = -1;//Male head
class8.anInt197 = -1;//Female head}

I saw haha thanks:p heres that code^

useless post.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:59 pm

I agree with alot of things up here.

each concept some feedback:
1- keep 1 server with the 317 source. its good for skilling and pking.
2- the server should be or spawning, except rares. Or buy in shops, not both at the same time. Like ags & claws 200m, ( and dont make em overpowered )
3- Switch home to edge, or other city's in runescape. I dont like the home's in 317, ( the last 2 )
4- Ye make it all with prices, or just spawn.
5- Dont make extra donator options except buying items, phats and stuff. I dont like the idea for donating to join a side. this means i can never join ( for now ) since i dont have paypal. You can choose a loyalty name too show what your in. Good or Bad.
6- The clan wars is a good idea, so would be castle wars, with some worthy rewards. ( about zombies game 100% support , and make it faster )
7- Events on weekly / monthly base. Also if we reach 20-30-40m online players, this would stimulate the community.
8- Skills add them all in. even combat, train ur way up to 99. ( YET there should be an option to reset melee stats, not skilling stats.)
9- Highscore list not for now. mayby when more players and active players.
10- 100% reward on a skill too 200m, like; 5 skills in 200m for a h'ween mask, 10 for a santa, 15or more for a phat. This would people keep skilling.
11- I think a chillzone should be like a 2nd home, ( not nessacary ,imo )
12- Get better spots for skilling, homes, and pking.
13- True you can make nice rewards from the mingiame itself. beet it 100 times get a phat and things like that. keep the tokens in it, but make chaotics 200tokens+ and torva / pernix / virtus 1k a piece. BUT MAKE THE MINGAME FASTER ( it takes me 40-50mins ).

I hope abel will make changes, since the server can be way better then its atm.

UPDATE:

The staff list should be renewed when there are gonna be big changes. And dont make donators mods, because they donate. Make players feel they can have a change to become mod, without donating. ( in my eyes this isnt atm. ) Also i think the admins should stay the same ( not elite admin, since hes never online )
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Thank you for your feedback, it is all helpful to us.

But please, post in the correct sections

-Moved to Feedback/Suggestions-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:43 am

I thought Abel would of taken Zombie game out since there is alot of party hats in game now.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 am

Nice suggestions Smile , some could be added, some will not. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 am

Abel wrote:
Nice suggestions Smile , some could be added, some will not. Rolling Eyes

abel please say what u like and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Server Need some Updates And New Players   This Server Need some Updates And New Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This Server Need some Updates And New Players
Page 1 of 1