Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 I_voting_bar[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Sinji wrote:
Blue Phat wrote:
Sinji wrote:
Okay all of you, lets stop for a moment and look on the bright side of this issue (yes there is one).

So Caleb found, and abused a duping glitch to get more items. No question about it, he also flamed staff and scams.

But if you look on the other side of that, Caleb has the decency to TELL us ALL about it. He could have kept it private and abused the system to become incredibly rich. We have to give him the tiny bit of credit for letting us know that a dupe has been found.

@Tom, I don't know if you did give them a warning or not. Either way, you should have. (I'm not siding with either of you guys, but my opinion is that you should have)

@Nate, Stay awesome.

@Caleb, Thank You for sharing this dupe and letting us all know how it is done so we can patch it. It is Completely reasonable that we get to clean your account of the dupes items.

@Blue Phat, The above goes for you.
]

i told nate / tom exactly the same about caleb, they wont listen to it. Goodluck with that sinji.

I have a bit more authority than you around here, and i know tom and nate both very well. I'll talk to them.

goodluck doing that, well i used to be friend with tom,i dont think im anymore
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Anyways, after much deliberation in-game, we have consolidated a majority of these issues.

On a side note, Blue Phat, you were not part of any of this, and you've done nothing but support Caleb in his wrong doings (which he admitted to overstepping), therefore I would ask you restrict your wording because you're not part of the key players.

If anyone has more to say, I will leave this thread open for another hour or two then close it.

Last edited by Awesome4me on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:15 pm

You can't just post that i've done some wrongs, I wasn't the one who made all this drama. That is what i mean im getting all the bad media from this,

Edit:

@Sinji,

I didn't abuse it i may of over used it but abusing would be using it to gain a solid wealth over the whole server, In no way did i trade it or tell anyone therefore i did it for Personal Enjoyment,

On the some random coming along and finding it and really abusing it, i would say use are lucky i found it first. And i assure you there are alot more i just need to find them.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
Anyways, after much deliberation in-game, we have consolidated a majority of these issues.

On a side note, Blue Phat, you were not part of any of this, and you've done nothing but support Caleb in his wrong doings (which he admitted to overstepping), therefore your opinion doesn't count for shit.

If anyone has more to say, I will leave this thread open for another hour or two then close it.

i dindt actually support him in doing it.
I found it after a small hint, not abusing it. yet i spawned 10k of the items on 2 accounts, and on 1account i gave to tom, the other i emptied.

You cant just close it until abel speaks about it.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Blue, I would ask you re-read my previous statement (I edited it), I didn't mean you supported him in doing the action, I mean you've been on here backing him up when we all agreed (in-game) on what he was doing was wrong.

And why shouldn't I be able to? The issues are being worked out by Staff members and Abel has been notified.

The point of having a staff team is so that they can resolve issues instead of the Owner.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Hmm, what dupe..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
Blue, I would ask you re-read my previous statement (I edited it), I didn't mean you supported him in doing the action, I mean you've been on here backing him up when we all agreed (in-game) on what he was doing was wrong.

And why shouldn't I be able to? The issues are being worked out by Staff members and Abel has been notified.

The point of having a staff team is so that they can resolve issues instead of the Owner.

you are right, i was supporting him in a way, he found bugs and would tell abel about it. ( atleast what caleb said )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2