Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] I_vote_lcap[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] I_voting_bar[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] I_vote_lcap[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] I_voting_bar[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Empty
PostSubject: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:04 am

Abel has 24 hours to reply to this, If not i will unleash the Fault to everyone.

Oh and on the side note, Here at Unforgivscape we know out maths!
[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Zvq1qf
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Dont care what anyone says your a Duper, I have jailed you with all the duped items, dont act like a cocky kid saying "Abel wont ban me, Im going to pretend i never told anyone about this Dupe and maybe get mod!"

Nah fucking way this time, You have made threats to tell people and your friends to come on and dupe, Blue phat also knows because "you give him a hint" what an idiot you are.

Enjoy the perm jail on the account "Bank2make" your jailed perm.

Peace out Duper.

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] 19167276
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

I have gave no money away nor traded any of the duped items. Blue phat found out because i gave him a hint, Oh well he was smart enough. I think the mistake your making is the you don't see how generous i am being telling ppl that i am Duping. I could of been like Blingy and just been quiet about it and hand out free items to everyone.

Your just Ungrateful for the time i put into finding dupes and helping the server, Maybe next time i find one i will tell everyone and give items to EVERYONe, Wait maybe i just tell everyone about this one.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:
I have gave no money away nor traded any of the duped items. Blue phat found out because i gave him a hint, Oh well he was smart enough. I think the mistake your making is the you don't see how generous i am being telling ppl that i am Duping. I could of been like Blingy and just been quiet about it and hand out free items to everyone.

Your just Ungrateful for the time i put into finding dupes and helping the server, Maybe next time i find one i will tell everyone and give items to EVERYONe, Wait maybe i just tell everyone about this one.

yet tom wont even talk about it. ( about what the problem is )
SO hes a shitty admin about those problems.

And yes i found out after a hint, no i dindt abuse it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:37 pm

His just a ungrateful little shit.

Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:41 pm

You need to get your accounts all resett and Deleted, Blue you to, Your obviously annoyed at how I got the Duped items off you after you told me about the dupe.

Your dumb to call me a shit admin, You need to sit down and stop being mad at me for getting the items.

Once a Duper always a Duper thats what I say.

Oh and one last thing, use some common sense, why would I talk about the problem so everyone can see how to dupe, Get some brain cells Dopey.

P.s Caleb it does not matter if you didnt give money or items away, your the person who found out about it and it has now become a problem, if you did not mean to do any harm then why spawn lots of them and sell them for cash, now blue knows and you make threats to expose it to everyone.

You never ever Deserve to be a member of staff again your a big let down and a rogue, a faild troll and a troubled Teen with issues, Sit down kid and stop pretending to be some really good person that abel is going to thank when he sees what you have done.

Last edited by Tom Drinky on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Funny thing is, we have the power to tell everyone and ruin Economy.

I had the power to do that with the frost dragon bone flaw, But did i?

No cock wit.

Your just simply mad at me for being better then you are basically everything and you really don't know how to cope with Duping situations.

How would you react if i told everyone then everyone did it?

You would be mad but you could of stopped it if you stopped and said to us something like "Ok, I'll let use wait for Abel then tell him but promise me use won't trade any of it to anyone nor tell anyone".

Just face it, Your Moderator material and the only reason you have admin is because you made the forums and have played for so long.

10 Minutes and i expect a apology for being a douche, If not i guess eco reset! Cause i know more then just this one dupe/flaw.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:54 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:

No cock wit.

Your just simply mad at me for being better then you are basically everything and you really don't know how to cope with Duping situations.

You would be mad but you could of stopped it if you stopped and said to us something like "Ok, I'll let use wait for Abel then tell him but promise me use won't trade any of it to anyone nor tell anyone".

Just face it, Your Moderator material and the only reason you have admin is because you made the forums and have played for so long.

10 Minutes and i expect a apology for being a douche, If not i guess eco reset! Cause i know more then just this one dupe/flaw.

And your going to get a big thanks off abel, Pfft there goes yet another Threat keep them coming, Oh and im a better admin than you will ever be, No offence this what you just said...

"Your just simply mad at me for being better then you are basically everything and you really don't know how to cope with Duping situations" This just goes to show how fucking dumb you sound.

And why would I act nice towards two people who have over 10k of the duped items on there accounts, if you had no intentions to abuse the flaw you would not even have one on your account, But as it stands you both had thousands of them on your accounts along with max cash on your account and blue phat was just starting to progress with it.

I show no sorrow towards people like that, the fact you were selling them aswell when I was standing there makes it even worse for your backup story "I had no intentions to tell anyone just like the frost dragon bone dupe" yet one player already knows about the dupe that you, yes you found out and you also had max cash on your account which is bad for the economy.

I dont know why you even thought by spawning several of the dupes items to make it look like a massive thing for when abel sees your bank you thought if he saw lots of them he would give you mod, you are the worst person for any mod spot.

Last edited by Tom Drinky on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Tom Drinky wrote:
Mysterious Man wrote:

No cock wit.

And your going to get a big thanks off abel, Pfft there goes yet another Threat keep them coming, Oh and im a better admin than you will ever be, No offence this what you just said...

"Your just simply mad at me for being better then you are basically everything and you really don't know how to cope with Duping situations" This just goes to show how fucking dumb you sound.

And why would I act nice towards two people who have over 10k of the duped items on there accounts, if you had no intentions to abuse the flaw you would not even have one on your account, But as it stands you both had thousands of them on your accounts along with max cash on your account and blue phat was just starting to progress with it.

I show no sorrow towards people like that, the fact you were selling them aswell when I was standing there makes it even worse for your backup story "I had no intentions to tell anyone just like the frost dragon bone dupe" yet one player already knows about the dupe that you, yes you found out and you also had max cash on your account which is bad for the economy.

I dont know why you even thought by spawning several of the dupes items to make it look like a massive thing for when abel sees your bank you thought if the saw lots of them he would give you mod, you are the worst person for any mod spot.

yet caleb is right, you are a shit admin, which u got by makeing the forums and palying several years.

I played several years and abel still hates me for duping on 508 which he never proofed i did. nor did any mod back then.

Yes i spawned it 10k, on 2 accounts, yet im still not abusing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:02 pm

I spawned them because of ungrateful kids like you, Yes Blue phat found out from a small hint i accidentaly said, I can't stop him from doing it but i can stop myself from doing it which i did after max cash.

As for the bit about Blue phat when i sad i can't stop him, I can tell him boundaries that he will hopefully follow and not go over, It is better then getting him angry and him telling everyone right?

You think in one perspective instead of multiple which is the reason i found all these flaws, I spend my time finding them to help server and i've never told anyone.

So i guess if your going to be a ignorant, ungrateful little shit i will need to make a video on it. And then tell everyone about all the other ones i know. Abel understood what i was saying about the frost dragon bones and that's why he allowed me to keep max cash because i could of easily stuffed the eco up in that day.

Apology or Video mate.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Tom Drinky wrote:
You need to get your accounts all resett and Deleted, Blue you to, Your obviously annoyed at how I got the Duped items off you after you told me about the dupe.

Your dumb to call me a shit admin, You need to sit down and stop being mad at me for getting the items.

Oh and one last thing, use some common sense, why would I talk about the problem so everyone can see how to dupe, Get some brain cells Dopey.

P.s Caleb it does not matter if you didnt give money or items away, your the person who found out about it and it has now become a problem, if you did not mean to do any harm then why spawn lots of them and sell them for cash, now blue knows and you make threats to expose it to everyone.

You never ever Deserve to be a member of staff again your a big let down and a rogue, a faild troll and a troubled Teen with issues, Sit down kid and stop pretending to be some really good person that abel is going to thank when he sees what you have done.

tom you never knew i duped or what abel said, until i told you about it. NOr did abel or his old mods. They never had proof.

yet you are a shitty admin u wont even talk about it and jsut random jail. And gl getting me reset, the server got shit anyway. The owner is never listening, the admins / mods are abusers and the community isnt that good. The source is full of mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 pm

@ Blue Phat, you say im a shit admin today, Yesterday on a post it was "All admins should stay the same" you little hypocrite you have not played this server for even a year, You Registerd here in 2009 but just because you Registered in 2009 does not make it so you have played every week since then.

Keep getting mad I have already said just keep getting mad at me, Its amusing to see some of the comments I get back Smile

Oh and caleb go for it mate, any post which includes how to do the Dupe or a video will be deleted and backlogged.

Dupers gonna dupe.

Haters gonna Hate.

Children gonna be Children.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Blue Phat wrote:
Tom Drinky wrote:

tom you never knew i duped or what abel said, until i told you about it. NOr did abel or his old mods. They never had proof.

yet you are a shitty admin u wont even talk about it and jsut random jail. And gl getting me reset, the server got shit anyway. The owner is never listening, the admins / mods are abusers and the community isnt that good. The source is full of mistakes.

Then sit down and Log off, Nuff said, and I only jail for a reason, That reason was two accounts had duped items on, Dupers Belong in Jail.

Last edited by Tom Drinky on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:13 pm

Tom Drinky wrote:
@ Blue Phat, you say im a shit admin today, Yesterday on a post it was "All admins should stay the same" you little hypocrite you have not played this server for even a year, You Registerd here in 2009 but just because you Registered in 2009 does not make it so you have played every week since then.

Keep getting mad I have already said just keep getting mad at me, Its amusing to see some of the comments I get back Smile

Oh and caleb go for it mate, any post which includes how to do the Dupe or a video will be deleted and backlogged.

Dupers gonna dupe.

Haters gonna Hate.

Children gonna be Children.

Peace out.

you know i started right the same date as you, or atleast almost. I switched forum accounts, you should know that too.
Your right i quitted for terms, and all because of the same reason, shitty staff and shitty community and faults ingame.

and your right, yesterday i was like; all staff should be the same, now i changed my mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Making a youtube video and then sharing it so people THROUGH the server and getting friends to help me can't be stopped.

Yes i may be ip'ed but friends will go on and advertise the video,
Then i may keep releasing my dupes so that the economy as no chance.

On the other hand you are continuing the show your poor Admin skills by not making a deal privately, Abel wouldn't be happy to see his economy stuffed because an Admin didn't attempt to solve the matter in a mature and friendly way.

Nuff said, 5 minutes left.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:
Making a youtube video and then sharing it so people THROUGH the server and getting friends to help me can't be stopped.

Yes i may be ip'ed but friends will go on and advertise the video,
Then i may keep releasing my dupes so that the economy as no chance.

On the other hand you are continuing the show your poor Admin skills by not making a deal privately, Abel wouldn't be happy to see his economy stuffed because an Admin didn't attempt to solve the matter in a mature and friendly way.

Nuff said, 5 minutes left.

I am solving this in the best way I see fit, All you are doing is making iit worse for yourself by announcing you are going to ruin the economy, All I can do is warn you now for when Abel gets on and sees all of the Threats you have been making in which you want to harm his server.

Im not going to do a deal with someone who Dupes no thanks, Looks like the server is going to be rolled back 10 hours or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 pm

"Best way possible"

The best way possible isn't straight away jailing and not speaking to me or Blue Phat, The smart way to approach it is to set some boundaries on which i do it until Abel get's on and can have the final say. I find these flaw's to help the server and tell Abel about them, I've told him about one that if i had told everyone, eco would of been fucked.

Your just in a mind set of "I hate him so i need to repeat the same thing over and over to make it look like i am a great admin". Truth is when i had a problem with Nate he used several facts instead of one statement.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:
"Best way possible"

The best way possible isn't straight away jailing and not speaking to me or Blue Phat, The smart way to approach it is to set some boundaries on which i do it until Abel get's on and can have the final say. I find these flaw's to help the server and tell Abel about them, I've told him about one that if i had told everyone, eco would of been fucked..

He still should talk to us about it, but he wont.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:48 pm

He has no logical approach to this situation, For all he knows we could be spawning more and doing it a shit load more then we intended to because of his actions.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:49 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:
He has no logical approach to this situation, For all he knows we could be spawning more and doing it a shit load more then we intended to because of his actions.

nah he is checking banks, so he would see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 pm

How would he know the accounts we are making, I mean the names?
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:
How would he know the accounts we are making, I mean the names?

he just checks bank, and only 2 people ( what he thinks ) know what to do. IF they got in bank he jails.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 pm

The best way possible is to jail two members of the community after I have checked both of there accounts to find over 10k duped items on both of your accounts, You know how abel is when he finds out people are messing with the server.

Dupers belong in jail thats it, The items are better off in the jail than they are in the community, Oh and cut the crap about trying to help the server, If you wanted to help the server you would of just kept your mouth shut and would not of even bothered to keep spawning the item and selling it for cash.

You also say you stopped doing it once you got max cash, This is a lie as you were standing at the shop when I logged in and still selling the item, None of this would of gotten as serious as it is now if you would of just kept everything a secret from people and told Admins only instead of Boasting at how good you are at discovering flaws.

Your also very ignorant to suggest I am a bad Admin when its clear your just flaming me because of the amount of shit your in.

Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 pm

tom you dont even talk to us about it. So stop the bullshit admin talk.

And at any time i dindt abuse the fault.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 pm

The fact you had Thousands of the items in your bank along with the full item makes me think otherwise, You give me the duped items yes i give you credit for that but the flaw is still there and you have another account with the items on.

Oh and yes im checking every account every single minute, Not taking any chances asi have noticed caleb you are still abusing flaws as your accounts have high amounts of cash on them etc.

And im going to say this one more time, I do not need to talk to dupers about anything, Dupers are bad and thats it, they dont deserve to be given deals and choices.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Tom Drinky wrote:
The fact you had Thousands of the items in your bank along with the full item makes me think otherwise, You give me the duped items yes i give you credit for that but the flaw is still there and you have another account with the items on.

Oh and yes im checking every account every single minute, Not taking any chances asi have noticed caleb you are still abusing flaws as your accounts have high amounts of cash on them etc.

And im going to say this one more time, I do not need to talk to dupers about anything, Dupers are bad and thats it, they dont deserve to be given deals and choices.

^lmao

my bank is poorer then b4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-sH53vXP2A&feature=related
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:08 pm

Do you stop to think why Dupers abuse and tell others of a dupe?

Maybe they dislike the way they are treated?
Maybe they dislike the staff selections?

You are dealing with people who could seriously hurt your servers economy yet you treat them like they are no real threat. We didn't need to tell you about how the glitch was done and we could of kept it secret and not banked the items we used to do it with therefore making it 80% harder for you to find out.

Btw, To show your frustration i had nothing on this account and had no plans on duping but i thought it was cool name, No warnings were given to change name and i wasn't acting like you:

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Wta7ad
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:
Do you stop to think why Dupers abuse and tell others of a dupe?

Maybe they dislike the way they are treated?
Maybe they dislike the staff selections?

You are dealing with people who could seriously hurt your servers economy yet you treat them like they are no real threat. We didn't need to tell you about how the glitch was done and we could of kept it secret and not banked the items we used to do it with therefore making it 80% harder for you to find out.

Btw, To show your frustration i had nothing on this account and had no plans on duping but i thought it was cool name, No warnings were given to change name and i wasn't acting like you:

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Wta7ad

tom dindt warn once, he just bam jails. Thats not how an admin or mod should work. he simply havent talked to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

I believe we shouldn't of been 'warned' for duping, We should have been talked to about our plans and what we were going to do, Therefore Tom could of dealed out some boundaries until Abel got on.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:
I believe we shouldn't of been 'warned' for duping, We should have been talked to about our plans and what we were going to do, Therefore Tom could of dealed out some boundaries until Abel got on.

true dat, but he still did it wrong :S
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Yet again another lie, you have items on that account 100% Guranteed, I have checked everything and thats that, Dupers need to be quarantined away from everyone, And no thanks I dont do deals with dupers no way.

Dont say "we" like it was you who told me because it was blue who told me, but he was still jailed for the delay in giving me items and having them on multiple accounts, You however were jailed for having max cash and thousands and thousands of the duped item on you, You still persist on causing chaos with your threats and disruptive attitude towards the server.

Thats why I will not bother making deals with idiots like yourself who think there God because they know a flaw and can spawn some items, soon as Abel is on and sees whats what it will be fixed and you can then say goodbye to your items on all of your accounts ever made.

Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Tom Drinky wrote:
Yet again another lie, you have items on that account 100% Guranteed, I have checked everything and thats that, Dupers need to be quarantined away from everyone, And no thanks I dont do deals with dupers no way.

Dont say "we" like it was you who told me because it was blue who told me, but he was still jailed for the delay in giving me items and having them on multiple accounts, You however were jailed for having max cash and thousands and thousands of the duped item on you, You still persist on causing chaos with your threats and disruptive attitude towards the server.

Thats why I will not bother making deals with idiots like yourself who think there God because they know a flaw and can spawn some items, soon as Abel is on and sees whats what it will be fixed and you can then say goodbye to your items on all of your accounts ever made.

tom your talking bullshit, yes i had on my account, no i dindt abuse it, yes i hand over, yes i HAD on other account, which i emptyd. ur happy? no. your mad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 pm

That's right there is a 50% chance i wouldn't of told you because this would of happened.

And your saying Abel will reset all my accounts? LOL abel wouldn't do that because me finding these flaws are safer then some random abusing them and stuffing the economy up. Im not hiding the dupe from everyone for you btw, Im doing it for all the people who have earnt there bank legitly and don't want to see economy stuffed seeing there items drop in price a shit load or maybe even economy reset.

Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Alright, so far as much as I can tell, people are whining about the sand in their cunts. There are some things people need to remember:

1] Caleb is a cunt, he pushes the envelope on what is within the rules, and he likes to try and troll people when its a grey area. Caleb actively seeks to find things to give him an advantage over other players, and when we attempt to perform the proper action, he claims it isn't within the rules and he should not be punished because we didn't clearly define it was against the rules.

To that I say: We are the Admins of the server, (Tom, Leto and I) we have the authority to enforce rules that are for the benefit of Unforgivscape as a whole. Tom, Leo and myself are usually very fair, and we give every player many chances before we take action.

2] Do not insult staff, thats pretty fucking simple even for you idiots within this thread. If you're upset at something we do, there is no reason to rage and insult people when our entire purpose is to help you.

Do you not understand that we will help? The reason Tom rages (to which you all [caleb and blue]) bitch about is him raging, he trys his very best to help and all you guys do is shit on him and curse at him.

Caleb, you're a duper and a scammer, I don't hold anything else against you but those two, and you know that.

Blue, you wanted to become a legit moderator, you can forget it now that you've openly insulted staff when you have no reason to.

Rage complete.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
Alright, so far as much as I can tell, people are whining about the sand in their cunts. There are some things people need to remember:

1] Caleb is a cunt, he pushes the envelope on what is within the rules, and he likes to try and troll people when its a grey area. Caleb actively seeks to find things to give him an advantage over other players, and when we attempt to perform the proper action, he claims it isn't within the rules and he should not be punished because we didn't clearly define it was against the rules.

To that I say: We are the Admins of the server, (Tom, Leto and I) we have the authority to enforce rules that are for the benefit of Unforgivscape as a whole. Tom, Leo and myself are usually very fair, and we give every player many chances before we take action.

2] Do not insult staff, thats pretty fucking simple even for you idiots within this thread. If you're upset at something we do, there is no reason to rage and insult people when our entire purpose is to help you.

Do you not understand that we will help? The reason Tom rages (to which you all [caleb and blue]) bitch about is him raging, he trys his very best to help and all you guys do is shit on him and curse at him.

Caleb, you're a duper and a scammer, I don't hold anything else against you but those two, and you know that.

Blue, you wanted to become a legit moderator, you can forget it now that you've openly insulted staff when you have no reason to.

Rage complete.

This reply is useless in my eyes.

as your never ingame, you dont know how i think about the server.

If you were a good admin, you would be in game on times. Then you would know whats in my mind about the server. I dont even want to become a mod anymore since the server goes shit again.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm

ow and awesome at all time remember this:

I NEVER ABUSED IT.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 pm

You're just kidding right? I have played longer than you've known about this server. I've given money, time, and dedication to this server simply because I love it.

Before I started law school (which happens to take up tons of my time) I was playing 9-12 hours a day, even with no one online.

Do not dare tell me I'm not online. Don't forget we live in different time zones.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
You're just kidding right? I have played longer than you've known about this server. I've given money, time, and dedication to this server simply because I love it.

Before I started law school (which happens to take up tons of my time) I was playing 9-12 hours a day, even with no one online.

Do not dare tell me I'm not online. Don't forget we live in different time zones.

thats why ur never online FOR ME.

Yet u know, i played right some hours or days after the server started, because tom told me. It was a good server.

Yes i have quitted from time to time, cuz the server is simply shit. The staff is and the community isnt working good either.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:37 pm

Thats the whole point of having staff Blue, we never know whos going to be great and who's going to suck.

If we did, we would have perfect mods. Some people change when they get it, y'know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Dear Nate,

I have so many words to describe you but i have a couple words that i put into a statement:

Code:
 You are always against players when administrators are involved

You have know solid information on this situations, The last time i found a flaw I told Abel instead of telling everyone else and trading it over to everyone else.

Let's go way back in 508 when i found that Rune claws were spawnable and I went to edge wildy and died with full inventory and everyone had to be rolled back for a couple days or was it that white claws became the new thing and everyone had to get abel to change rune claws for white claws.

Now let's say they are my seperate options in this case:

- I could ruin economy
- I could tell Abel and not tell anyone else

I decided as a mature player that I wanted to tell Abel as soon as he got on, I spent a couple hours spawning some items until i found that dupe which i did for a while to see how long i could get max cash in.

I would like to repeat something i have told staff to look at all the time:

Don't go on the administrators side without having a fair look, And obviously you just looked at the first couple post and then by default went on Tom's side.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
Thats the whole point of having staff Blue, we never know whos going to be great and who's going to suck.

If we did, we would have perfect mods. Some people change when they get it, y'know.

in my eyes, all admins have sucked since the start.

Yesterday it was all fine with the current admins. Till today.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Caleb:

Trust me, I do not cast my vote against one way or the other without reading EVERY post and taking into consideration each persons say.

In your post you are threatening the server with a ruined economy, just so that you can gain personal respect.

You realize we don't care, and we could just IP you? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying whatever there is, you can say it without cursing and yelling at staff.

Regardless of how you feel, TOM EARNED HIS SPOT. HE didn't buy it, beg for it, or steal it. He earned it, case closed.

Blue: You can't judge us when you yourself have only been back for a few months.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:45 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
Caleb:

Trust me, I do not cast my vote against one way or the other without reading EVERY post and taking into consideration each persons say.

In your post you are threatening the server with a ruined economy, just so that you can gain personal respect.

You realize we don't care, and we could just IP you? I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying whatever there is, you can say it without cursing and yelling at staff.

Regardless of how you feel, TOM EARNED HIS SPOT. HE didn't buy it, beg for it, or steal it. He earned it, case closed.

Blue: You can't judge us when you yourself have only been back for a few months.

about tom: he did earn it by making forums and inviting people to server. The same as buying a spot, not with money but with other things.

And i judge of the times i play. the most players are the same as back then.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 pm

But over the years people change. People get older, morals change, opinions change. Those need to be taken into consideration when you judge us.

When I started playing, I was a teenager, going to college, had no outside experience of life and my interpersonal skills were pretty shitty.

Now, all I do in-game is try to resolve issues between players. You realize I have almost no time to myself? People call me in while i'm doing zombies, people are scamming/haxing/duping/whining etc while i'm doing something.

I never get time to play the server, and I get blamed for not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
But over the years people change. People get older, morals change, opinions change. Those need to be taken into consideration when you judge us.

When I started playing, I was a teenager, going to college, had no outside experience of life and my interpersonal skills were pretty shitty.

Now, all I do in-game is try to resolve issues between players. You realize I have almost no time to myself? People call me in while i'm doing zombies, people are scamming/haxing/duping/whining etc while i'm doing something.

I never get time to play the server, and I get blamed for not doing anything.

thats because, the mods are shit and not helping. Also abel / tammy are most of the time afk in home, not helping people.

Edit: only 1 mod is kind of helping, its angel, but angel is most time doing things for itself, like monster of skilling.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 pm

@ caleb nates not taking sides, Its obvious who is in the wrong here and it is clearly not me, you have a troll as a backup who claims this server is terrible along with bad staff and the source is riddled in bugs, Yet he is still here on the forums.

You also say your here to do no harm, you have made several threats above, along with a few lies, Your a rogue simple, your a Lurer a Scammer and a Duper, your bad news your like a fly around a cows ass hole and wont budge, your always out there trying to find a new flaw or trying to cause soem form of harm towards the server.

You troll people like no tomorrow, and now you say nates on my side due to the fact he has summed this all up and it is clearly obvious your in the wrong, and now as a backup your trying to make it seem like you were going to tell abel about it straight away, But personally If blue never knew about it you are the type to keep it to yourself and cause corruption like you always do.

Like nate said there is always going to be something that us admins and mods have done wrong according to the server trolls and idiots, us admins dont need to punish according to a specific rule, we enforce what we think is right to do at the time.

Abel just does not give anyone Admin, he is perfectly secure with us and knows he can trust us, But all you are trying to do now is turn this around on the staff instead of focusing on the main issue, which is the fact you exposed corruption within the server yet again.

Last edited by Tom Drinky on Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Tbh,

All im asking is too be 'allowed space' meaning not jailed each second so i can continue to find flaws to tell Abel about, All use are doing is prolonging it and making me want to expose the dupe and others to come to everyone in the community. I will let use decide what use want to do but I dont hold anything against use i just dont see the logical approach Tom has taken to this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Okay all of you, lets stop for a moment and look on the bright side of this issue (yes there is one).

So Caleb found, and abused a duping glitch to get more items. No question about it, he also flamed staff and scams.

But if you look on the other side of that, Caleb has the decency to TELL us ALL about it. He could have kept it private and abused the system to become incredibly rich. We have to give him the tiny bit of credit for letting us know that a dupe has been found.

@Tom, I don't know if you did give them a warning or not. Either way, you should have. (I'm not siding with either of you guys, but my opinion is that you should have)

@Nate, Stay awesome.

@Caleb, Thank You for sharing this dupe and letting us all know how it is done so we can patch it. It is Completely reasonable that we get to clean your account of the dupes items.

@Blue Phat, The above goes for you.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:36 pm

Sinji wrote:
Okay all of you, lets stop for a moment and look on the bright side of this issue (yes there is one).

So Caleb found, and abused a duping glitch to get more items. No question about it, he also flamed staff and scams.

But if you look on the other side of that, Caleb has the decency to TELL us ALL about it. He could have kept it private and abused the system to become incredibly rich. We have to give him the tiny bit of credit for letting us know that a dupe has been found.

@Tom, I don't know if you did give them a warning or not. Either way, you should have. (I'm not siding with either of you guys, but my opinion is that you should have)

@Nate, Stay awesome.

@Caleb, Thank You for sharing this dupe and letting us all know how it is done so we can patch it. It is Completely reasonable that we get to clean your account of the dupes items.

]

i told nate / tom exactly the same about caleb, they wont listen to it. Goodluck with that sinji.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Blue Phat wrote:
Sinji wrote:

@Nate, Stay awesome.

]

i told nate / tom exactly the same about caleb, they wont listen to it. Goodluck with that sinji.

I have a bit more authority than you around here, and i know tom and nate both very well. I'll talk to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]   [Owned] Found a Fault [Owned] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Owned] Found a Fault [Owned]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next