Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing I_vote_lcapSerious Sam Scammed me in dicing I_voting_barSerious Sam Scammed me in dicing I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing I_vote_lcapSerious Sam Scammed me in dicing I_voting_barSerious Sam Scammed me in dicing I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anubis
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$
Anubis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Empty
PostSubject: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:54 am

So We were dicing.... I bet 16 claws, and I won 3 chaotics, 300m, and pernix top and bottom. I bet it again, and it is the pic below that shows that. I bet the whole 16 claws, and his stuff he lost to me. He rolled a 99, and he was trading me the claws,. he put in 16 of them, and he logged off. He came back on saying he had rolled a 32, and that I was lying. He owes me a phat and my items back. This is legit info.
Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing 2eaos49

Last edited by Anubis on Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 am

serious sam, i thought you were legit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:23 am

Pretty hard to be legit when this dude is making up bullcrap.

I paid him what he said he bet before, Then he bet all claws and lost, Then he bet rest of stuff and i rolled a 32. Knowing im legit i didn't take pic of me rolling 32 cause i thought he wouldn't go to this much length to shit around with me. He bet in this one pernix, chaotics and like 1 set of claws that he had in his bank and i rolled 32. Banned saw it cause he was in the cc at the time.

If i get punished for being legit, Then so be it but then every time Anubis loses he will make some extra bullshit to get his items back and then everyone will start doing it

He has some form of proof that is very misleading, If you believe him for it go ahead but you are being mind fucked.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:34 am

i wasnt there so idk for sure what happened i still trust you to be legit Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:54 am

Thank you for the support but i'm trying to build myself up again to a legit dicer for all players to dice with and not get scammed.

All i can say is:

Don't bet what you can't risk.
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:31 am

i dice expecting to lose, so it isnt a big deal to me.

people who arnt willing to lose..shouldnt dice.
Back to top Go down
blingy
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
blingy

PostSubject: Re: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:30 am

Thought he was legit. He prob would've done that when i was betting for phat and lost. But I lost instead.
Back to top Go down
Anubis
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$
Anubis

PostSubject: Ok... this is gettin outta hand   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:47 am

Can someone tell abel to check the trade logs? I think this will help a lot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:59 am

Let him check the trade logs, I have nothing to hide but when use are proven wrong, Please say sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing   Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Sam Scammed me in dicing
Page 1 of 1