Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Eh Im God scammed me I_vote_lcapEh Im God scammed me I_voting_barEh Im God scammed me I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Eh Im God scammed me I_vote_lcapEh Im God scammed me I_voting_barEh Im God scammed me I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Eh Im God scammed me

Go down 
+2
Awesome4me
Omega Weapon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Omega Weapon
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Omega Weapon

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Eh Im God scammed me Empty
PostSubject: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:49 am

Hello. my name is Omega Weapon, Omegaweapon in game; few hours ago some one named Eh IM God said: buy Ags for 2m rsgp. I said okay. He answer: give me Ags and I give 2m;
I got flamed a bit by him at ::yell and public chat... Then he acepted the ags. BUt he didn´t give me the cash.... his answer was: I droped ags cuz I don´t like it. Awersome4me, kingmic222 and Intervention saw all this.

I jailed him but he got unjail by some one. That pissed me off.

Now think, you want a scammer playing this game? you prob think am craying for a ags, no I got 12 ags more and 1 in rs. Am doing this cuz I can´t do nothing against him cuz he pay ppl and am sure no one will care this, he will pay w cash to get uniped or unban or unjail.

Ppl like him aren´t good for the server.

He scammed a admin and he still playing and guess what happen if i ban him... he will pay to get unbanned. If i jail again other staff will unjail. this msj is b/c i want players to know this BS.

I had to do this report cuz I can´t do nothing.... and am admin... now a lot of ppl are w him like nothing...

Sorry for my bad english. pleace comment what you think and thanks for take your time to read this.

PD: I didn´t wrote all, owner can read all and see he flaming laying loling scaming etc.

Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:15 am

Alright, Yes I vouch for everything Omegaweapon has said, however:

I unjailed Eh Im God once, because I had read in chat you were going to unjail him, and it looked like you didn't see it. After about 15 seconds I realized what I had done and I rejailed him, and said that you can unjail him at your leisure.

Someone else unjailed him, and I told Intervention not to unjail him, since he and I were the only moderators online, and he told me he did no such thing, which means you unjailed him, and you said that he apologized. (Eh im God said right after that he lied just to get out.)

After Luke started flaming and made a new character, I muted and jailed Eh Im God, to which he was unjailed not by me.

I told you to punish him, and it needs to be you to punish him since it was you who was scammed, however, you have not done anything.

I told you that he scammed you, and you would not get your items or the rsgp. Plus, you are an admin/co-owner or something, you have the power to ban him.

I think Luke needs to be punished for being such a baby about what happened, saying he dropped the ags just so that he could keep it, and won't pay Omega the 2m he agreed to, however it should be Omega that either keeps him in jail, or bans Eh Im God.

Thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Legionnaire
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:10 pm

Eh Im God is a stupid kid who got mad cuz he got pwned in wild by me and my friend then lost his statius and whip and then started farcasting in edge wild lol...dont communicate with this turd.
Back to top Go down
n0 back down
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:09 am

Is Luke still a mod?
Back to top Go down
Omega Weapon
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Omega Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:34 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Montana
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 am

he scammed me for 3.5m on rs
Back to top Go down
Omega Weapon
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Omega Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:42 am

He got some reports lol it´s Luke.

He should be iped soo bad lol
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:07 am

Best thing to do would be to jail and mute the darn kid since theres countless reports of him scamming abusing etc...

and so we might finally have peace playing un4giv....
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:08 am

As far as I know Gabe, he's been in jail and been muted for the last couple days. Not sure if he's out yet, but I wouldn't look twice if he was banned already.
Back to top Go down
Omega Weapon
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Omega Weapon

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:25 am

This is the same kindergarten it used to be.

But now the people who plays this are staff or ex-staff mostly.

By the way, thanks for showing that none of you have grown up yet.
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 pm

Even me? Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:39 pm

All flame posts will be pruned, even mine. Back on topic, Eh Im God I believe is out of jail, Omega do you think its time this thread can be closed or do you still want him to be punished?
Back to top Go down
Montana
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:57 pm

I believe he should be punished, He's scammed me for 3.5m and should just be ip banned from the server
Back to top Go down
n0 back down
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:45 am

Fucking Ip the Cocky kid.

I got him banned before for abusing using Chase's account.

Then he got un-banned,

And got even more reports....

Use some common sense mods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eh Im God scammed me   Eh Im God scammed me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eh Im God scammed me
Page 1 of 1