Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Small Money Making guide I_vote_lcapSmall Money Making guide I_voting_barSmall Money Making guide I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Small Money Making guide I_vote_lcapSmall Money Making guide I_voting_barSmall Money Making guide I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Small Money Making guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Small Money Making guide Empty
PostSubject: Small Money Making guide   Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 1:42 am

This is just a little guide on various ways to make some cash, the reason i am posting this is due to the fact there are not any.

First off i think ill start with the most known one to my knowledge which is mining, mining is rather easy to make money off of. to get to the mining location if you don't already know you go to your skills tab and click on the skill mining you will then be teleported to the location. the next thing you should do is talk to the NPC which will be in-front of you named "MINER" and buy a pickaxe that is suitable for you'r level, at this point will be a bronze pickaxe. you then mine the rock that you are capiable of mining which is copper and tin, you can either bank your ore and smelt it or sell it there and then to the NPC miner I suggest smithing as you make more profit if you are unsure of what level is needed for mining and smithing here is a little list bellow.

MINING

From level 1-15: Copper&Tin Ore
From level 15-30: Iron Ore
From level 30-55: Coal
From level 55-70: Mithril Ore
From level 70-85: Adamant Ore
From level 85-99: Runite Ore

Smithing

From level 1-15: Copper&Tin Ore - Produces Bronze bar.
From level 15-30: Iron Ore - Produces Iron bar.
From level 30-55 : Iron Ore - Produces Steel bar.
From level 55-70: Mithril Ore - Produces Mithril bar.
From level 70-85: Adamant Ore - Produces Adamant bar.
From level 85-99: Runite Ore - Produces Rune bar.

So that's the end of Mining&Smithing, For the next part there are Black Dragons That have a 100% drop rate of 100,000gp "100k" to find these creatures you simply go to your quest tab and select "THE CASHMAKING" There will be two options Black dragons safe & Black Dragons wildy I suggest going to the ones at safe, when fighting all dragons you must rember to equip you'r anti-fire shield or a dragon-fire shield to protect you against the dragons hot breath otherwise it could become rather difficult to kill these creatures.

Another Type of Dragon which is good for making cash off & currently my favorite method for making cash at moment is FROST DRAGONS these creatures have a 100% drop rate of FROST DRAGON BONES which can be sold to NPC "JACK FROST" for 800,000gp "800K" which in my opinion is good because these dragons don't take any length of time to kill.

There is alot of bosses that can be killed and looted for there drops that can either be sold to shops or kept and sold to players for more profit the choice is entirely up to you "More information on these drops can be found in game by typing the command ::drops"

And Last but not least there is Thieving, To get to thieving you do the same as you do with mining simply go to your skills tab and click on the skill its self. thieving is simple you simply walk up to the stall click on it and sell the item/items you required while thieving to the NPC "Sigmund The Merchant" and to wrap this little tutorial up I shall now add a list of the required level needed at the thieving area.

Thieving Stalls

From level: 1-25 Silk Stall
From level: 25-50 Baker's Stall
From level: 50-75 Gem Stall
From level: 75-80 Fur Stall
From level: 80-90 Spice Stall
From level: 90-99 Silver Stall

I HOPE THIS LITTLE TUTORIAL HELPS IF THERE IS ANY INFORMATION I HAVE MISSED OUT AND YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD JUST LEAVE A COMMENT BELLOW THANKS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Money Making guide   Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:11 am

Great guide
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Small Money Making guide   Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Stickied.

+1
Back to top Go down
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Grouchy Sal

Unforgivscape Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Small Money Making guide   Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Wonderful guide! Great details, good grammar, organized. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Bewitched
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Small Money Making guide   Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 am

Great money making guide for beginners.... But, how fast do you think smithing\mining will make you in around a hour? Starting from 1, of course?
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Small Money Making guide   Small Money Making guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Mining and smithing are slow-going skills, you will not see much of any kind of profit until you begin to mine and smelt runite ore; at level 85.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Money Making guide   Small Money Making guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Money Making guide
Page 1 of 1