Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Changes To Forum Staff I_vote_lcapChanges To Forum Staff I_voting_barChanges To Forum Staff I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Changes To Forum Staff I_vote_lcapChanges To Forum Staff I_voting_barChanges To Forum Staff I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Changes To Forum Staff

Go down 
+8
Josty
Mikey
Abel
Mr Propz
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥
Awesome4me
AskingAle
Tom Drinky
12 posters

Click the Button To donate erage points to jack
ERAGE POINTS FOR JACKS ERAGE SPECIAL ATTACKS!
Changes To Forum Staff I_vote_lcap64%Changes To Forum Staff I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
CLICK HERE TO GIVE JACK ERAGE POTS!
Changes To Forum Staff I_vote_lcap36%Changes To Forum Staff I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

Changes To Forum Staff Empty
PostSubject: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:50 am

Changes to Forum staff

Because of jack the Forums have lost over 10,000 posts due to an immature little boys anger management issues on an online game,Thus i have decided to do the following...

• Removed powers from The legendary poster rank (they had forum moderator rights,i decided to make the rank like that because it was a hard rank to earn as it was a 1k post rank,but now i will never be adding powers to that rank again.

• Please welcome our new Forum Administrator (Melanie) and now we have three forum administrators on the forums which are myself abel and mel,we also have one forum moderator who is mikey.

• please note that Jack will never be getting a rank again,as he is a very dangerous person with powers and causes massacers such as the massacer with the posts.

• Also Forum Administrators now have red details,this is to make them stand out more and look Fresh,at first i didnt think it would be possible but then i figured it out and now When you see a Forum Administrator make a post you will see there Profile information such as age and location and anything else on there profile in red.

Now allow me and the other staff here to say a big apologie for your hard work being lost,your posts are not refundable but we do hope you stay and work on them again (no spamming for post counts though) please be aware that spamming will be deleted if one of the Admins here feel it is spamm material... Thanks for reading and happy Foruming!

-Tom
P.s Jack i feel sorry for you so i have added some help for you above this Topic to help you, you should take a look at it

Last edited by Pussy Magnet on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 am

:\
Can i ask, Why do nub posters have to have a purple name? can it be like....Orange? Very Happy
And gratz to mel for getting forum admin!

EDIT: OMG WOOOOT! Orange names!
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:59 am

Awwh but I liked purple Razz Ooh well changes happen all the time! :3
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 am

Your wish granted my young Grasshopper,all members will now have a orange name

-Tom

Last edited by Pussy Magnet on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:01 am

Just noticed Orange!!!! ^^!!!! Badassness!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:03 am

Changes To Forum Staff Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0WzyVuD7V922_aNynbr0LOIiryvlQaX8QxEK6HO9QZibs05TH

Very Happy I'm a grass hopa!
Back to top Go down
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:13 am

Lol Yippee for me! xP
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/queenmelani
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 am

Lucky Mel...
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:21 am

Grats Melanie :] <3

Perhaps Tom should look in the Application for Mod/Staff thread Wink Some of us actually no-life this place xD
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:22 am

Like *cough* Awesome4me *cough* whaaaa?! o:
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 am

Congratz Mel!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:30 am

Congratz On giving Someone Who Doesn't do Much More Power.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 am

It's because at the moment they trust no one. so it's better to be safer than sorry. Yeah Mel might not do anything but better than giving it to someone who might nerdrage again and abuse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 am

How do you know? She might be like mikey, Comes on forums alot but just doesen't post.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:04 am

Right because we should all:

Luther for Forum Mod!

Totally a good idea
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:08 am

He just mad Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:51 am

I'm mad because i'm a grasshopper and i have a small penis Sad
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Me and Tom had talked about it, can't have other people taking care of the forums atm.
I just don't trust anyone right now, and I'm busy with other things so I won't be able to
look at everything but I will try my best, we decided to make Melanie a Forums Admin
sense she doesn't really do anything like Coding and stuff, or Un-nulling players
and the fact that she is my sister and I know she wouldn't mess with the Forums.
I think that in the future we'll have someone who is right for this job, someone
me and tom could trust completely, but atm melanie will take care.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Ha! one point for me being right on them not trusting anyone at the moment :3 Damn im good.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 9:31 pm

I think we all kinda knew though
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Just sayin' Abel,
You could always trust me.

<3
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:32 am

I know :3 Mikey would be good Razz
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:01 am

Mikey already is a Forum mod, but not a forum admin. There are several of us I believe could be forum mods, but look, Abel and Tom are the admins, and yes they can't trust many people, but how often do they show their presence? I know Tom's been on more, but if Jack hadn't deleted the posts, I doubt Abel or Tom would care what the forums are writing. Mel is awesome, but does she edit the forums? I think its because Abel and Tom can't or don't want to hop on here, and Mel volunteered <3

If the people request it, we should do it. If we want forum mods and in-game mods, we should get them. I'm a donator, I put money AND time AND love into this server, and some of us want more than 1 forum mod, we know your on a lot mikey, and 3 forum admins. There are a couple in-game mods but in different time zones they all can't be online, and when they are, what happens when they afk?

I vote no for 15 mods like last time, but I vote yes for more, since we now have at least triple the players we had on the 317.

Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 am

I'm with you Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Josty
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Josty

PostSubject: changes the forums staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:18 am

i agree with awesome too

i whas on almost all day as only staff
liam whas at a thema park
blackcherry whas only on for couple of minutes
sosolid whas on for 1 hour
(im not saying that they are bad and im good)
(excuse me if im wrong)
and rest of time i whas only staff on
more mods ingame would be great:) (not too many)

but then u have the question who is gonna be the mods
cuz alot of ppl are a good volenteer and active on forums/server
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:44 am

I've had my application on all 4 versions now. 508, 517, 317, 508. I'm an active player, helpful, and I never expected to get mod in return. Everyone that has voted yes on my applications since I started have voted yes because they know me because thats how I am.
I'm not a kiss-ass, but i'm not a douche. Not trying to promote myself here, but there are at least 3 in-game mods I could name off the top of my head I would vote yes for, and at least 2 forum mods.
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:10 am

Unforgivscape has gained alot of players since the 317 got shut down..

We have had a new mod promoted because he donated, This doesn't mean that he had the experience or the
ability to handle tough situations between players ingame. Letopgevaar is a very active moderator, he is on
for atleast eight hours a day trying to help new players, He might not know everything. But he tries and i've
seen that over the past couple of days. Blackcherry is very afk most of the time. And Liam just pk's and he doesn't
really get into the staff stuff like jailing, or warning people.

If i was going to elect someone to be mod ingame it would have to be ever:

Nate because his a bit more social then me and his pretty active in his timezone, he also knows alot of players on Unforgivscape.
Nate also has been playing for bit and knows quite a bit about the server.

OR

Me because i'm VERY active, im usually on for 15 hours lately because it's holidays and i've been through all the ups and downs
of Unforgivscape and know punishments for certain rules that have been broken.

(NOT SAYING THIS IS HERE FOR ADVERTISING REASONS)

As for Forum moderators, I think we need another player promoted to mod because we know what is spam and that.

(Not saying Tom, Abel, Mel and Mikey dont. This is just a example)

Your watching players, play there sport. And you can see what they can do to win and be better.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Absolutely. Thank you Username. I've seen you online, i've seen you help people, and I agree.

We need another forum moderator, someone who is outside of Mikey's timezone. (Australia right?)

I have a few people in mind, but I must tell you Abel, we all understand you guys don't trust anyone, but how often do you talk to us, like in-game, on the forums, or even Tom?

Melanie knows most of us. Ask her, let her tell you some of the people you really can trust.

Username and I are both experienced players, AND have helped others from DAY 1, and have never stopped, and never will, regardless of what happens.
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Zomg u both looks to have the "mod's guts" if i can sy it so
i dunno for wich one vote Surprised
i guess id vote for both lol
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Ark, Do you play 508 Surprised?

Well said Nate XD
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:44 pm

yes i do but "arkillion" got nulled so im playing on "fake zezima"
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 pm

You should not make more forum staff, since people will abuse so they can get top poster rank and things,

Mayby u should make a trusted one ( not me for sure , since i dont wanna be ) a forum staff who plays since like start of this server.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 pm

That's what they just said Phat :3
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Yeah, we all kinda said that Phat lol. We don't want 5 forum staff, maybe 1, 2 at the most.
Back to top Go down
Lyk Jagger
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:03 am

Isaac deserves Forum Staff, I don't have many posts, but I don't post on shit. :L
Back to top Go down
http://www.combinationxx.darkbb.com
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:05 am

You can always make an app Issac. I posted a format on the app thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes To Forum Staff   Changes To Forum Staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes To Forum Staff
Page 1 of 1