Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Caleb's Boss Suggestions I_vote_lcapCaleb's Boss Suggestions I_voting_barCaleb's Boss Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Caleb's Boss Suggestions I_vote_lcapCaleb's Boss Suggestions I_voting_barCaleb's Boss Suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Caleb's Boss Suggestions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caleb's Boss Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Caleb's Boss Suggestions   Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:21 pm

Suggestion #1

Make claws less powerful

Reason?

Claws are too overpowered at the moment and it ruins a great hybrid fight, Test out the specs for yourself and you will see it is very over powered and will affect the amount of pkers that join.

Suggestion #2

A ::dicing area

Reason?

A ::dicing area will allow dicers to have a set spot to dice. This will allow the home to be less clogged up, and therefore making it easier for people to get help once they join.

Suggestion #3

A better jail

Reason?

The reason we need a new jail is because the 20 Monkey kill thing is mis leading and causes more incidents. The way to resolve this is similiar to how it was in the 508 which is have two jail commands which are:

::permjail (Name) And ::tempjail (Name)
or
::2jail1 (Name) And ::2jail2 (Name)

The left side ones will be for players who have been given a jail sentence for example; 1 day or more.

The right side ones will be a warning for players who Insult Staff or break small rules.

Suggestion #4

Fix Donator Zone spec recovery

Reason?

If you are to wait until 40% spec bar then click on the teleport and wait a bit you will have 150%. Which allows you to do 3 specs which is a bug that needs to be fixed.

Suggestion #5

Last edited by Mysterious Man on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Boss Suggestions   Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Abel already knows about the dragon claw issues. Also, I don't think a dicing area should be included because our max at the moment is roughly 6-10, with maybe 4 of them dicing at one time.

I agree we do need a better jailing system. I understand the monkeys are meant to prevent abusive jailing, however, that defeats the purpose of a trustworthy staff team. I am annoyed that I can jail someone for scamming or insulting people, and then they just get out in 5 minutes by killing the monkeys.

Keep 'em coming Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Boss Suggestions   Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:32 am

It doesn't matter if we have 6 players or 100.

It will be a good thing to have when we get alot ot players and it's better to have it now then later on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Boss Suggestions   Caleb's Boss Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caleb's Boss Suggestions
Page 1 of 1