Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
a few suggestions I_vote_lcapa few suggestions I_voting_bara few suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
a few suggestions I_vote_lcapa few suggestions I_voting_bara few suggestions I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
a few suggestions Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

a few suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3 runn3r b3n
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:13 am

1)add a high-scores in
2)make the homepage plainer and easier to see
3)add all the skills in
4)take away spawning items

there just a few suggestion that i would like you to change
Back to top Go down

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Highscores would be a great add on to the server. As we are a developing server it'd be good for people to have 'battles' to get a maxed account.

As for the forums, it is pretty plain and simpe once you get used to it. Some things might not be flawless but it is better then alot of forums i've seen.

Only a couple skills are un trainable and i guarantee Abel is working on Fishing, Cooking and fire making, also only basic items are spawnable
Back to top Go down
Aurtastic
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:26 pm

I agree with high scores, also, a 'lend' item would be good because of the amounts of people who asked to borrow my items, but I can't lend items due to people that may scam them.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 am

Lending is too complicated and the amount of glitches that would follow including duping is immense. The highscores is a great suggestion though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few suggestions
Page 1 of 1