Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_lcapA Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_voting_barA Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_lcapA Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_voting_barA Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme

Go down 
4 posters

Which Suggestion Do you think should be added in the game?
The Zombie Minigame
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_lcap0%A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skilling Area
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_lcap33%A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Starter Package IP System
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_lcap0%A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Working Drop Party Room
 0% [ 0 ]
Anti-AFK System
 0% [ 0 ]
Thieve Cash Instead of items
 0% [ 0 ]
Staffzone
 0% [ 0 ]
All Of the Above
A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_lcap67%A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
None Of The Above
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Cpmasterme
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Empty
PostSubject: A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme   A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 9:45 am

Alright, this is just a few suggestions i think we should have. Make Sure to vote on the poll too Very Happy

Alright, For number one, You may have noticed in the past few days, we've been losing players. Why? Because there aren't as many PKERS and some just get bored of having no players to talk to :\ SO. What i was thinking. Would be a custom MINIGAME!

In this Minigame, You'll have waves of zombies. Starting from a low level NPC zombie, To a higher one each and every round. Each round should give points for completing. Such as. Rounds 1-5 Get 2 points for Each round Being completed. 6-10=3 points. 11-20=5, Increasing over time til a max wave of 100+. This minigame can entertain players if there aren't any players on the server!

Note: You cannot use your armour in this minigame, Only a weapon.

Now for the rewards. It should have its own little shop like pest control, But with these points. You can buy a (cutlass) To kill zombies faster, This wep is only effective to undead NPCs And hits high. Also This cutlass should NOT be aloud in PK. So if you enter the wild with it on, or in your inv, You get teleported to home or jail for 1-2 minutes. just so the powers of the cutlass isn't unfair to pkers.
OPTION of having it degrade after so many zombie kills Very Happy?

You can buy armour and etc to help you in battle. This armour will be bought With points and in the "Zombie Minigame" Store. This armour Again should NOT be aloud in PVP. As said above, if Wielding This armour, Or have it in your inv, It'll teleport you back to home or to jail for 1-2minutes. This armour should be aloud to be worn even if you have 1 defence.

Note2: You can not enter if you have items in your inv. It will simply teleport you out or not allow you in at all. Otherwise, Will end up Of your items being replaced by food after being teleported into the minigame. ALSO we could have it so you can only enter if you had a ticket of some sort in your inv which would be dropped by a NPC. with a %20 chance of dropping.

NEXT UP. We Need a basic skilling area. Right now, Not all skills are able to be trained because we don't have the materials! We could have it named ::skills and it teleports you to a place where you can train EVERY. SINGLE. WORKING. SKILL. I've been wanting to do summoning for awhile. WE NEED 138 COMBAT!

A Ip Starter package system. You get 2 starters per ip. The starter includes
Basic PK Gear, A Little Book which a player can read and it could tell him/her all the commands, Bosses, Where everything is, ETC, Mage Gear, Range gear And 75m. Saves Abel, Me, And other players who give out starters time to help around more.

Next. Working Drop Party room WITH the chest! So Players can Put in items in the chest, Pull the lever, And balloons will drop down and players can pop them for the items in the chest like RS!

Next on this huge list... is the Anti-AFK System, Automaticly Kicks the player after a certain amount of time. Such as 10 minutes. If a player is autoclicking They'd be kicked and it'll prevent afk auto clickers.

Like Said above, instead of thieving items, You thieve cash. Every 3-5 minutes in this thieving area, You are kicked. This prevents auto clickers.

Staffzone WE need a staffzone, To hold Meetings, To talk to other players in peace, somewhere us staff can chill and get away from all the drama that usually happens on the server.. xD In this staffzone, There should be a custom staffcape that we can have and be proud of, A shop Made only for the staff And they could have staff only items such as custom armour made for staff, Custom spirit shields, a Bandos War Spear, And rares for max cash. I can't think of any off the top of my head, but Post below Razz

Thats all for 16/03/2012. If you like these, Vote in the Poll above this OR Post below if you want me to post some more! i have a BIG suggestion coming. And it'll be better than all of these. Very Happy

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS FOR READING. It'll mean ALOT if you could post down below if i should come up with more, or just stop because these suggestions are all retarded. ITS UP TO YOU. If you're going to troll this like a little 12 year old, Go ahead. I could use a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://thewebsitethatdoesntexist.org
blingy
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
blingy

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme   A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Well I think the zombie thing will be long to code for Abel or not because I know Abel is a good coder.But I've seen and played this minigame with zombies so it's alright. Also with the skilling people will just auto click for cash and won't kick them off game if afk kicking is added. I would like the ::skilling and also summoning. Summoning should be for donators and staff though. Staffzone well bearly any staff gets on all at the same time so it'll just be a chill area or something.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme   A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, the skilling thing I already made it
so you click on a skill and teleports you there, having all skills in one
place would make it look Un-professional. Some skills haven't been done yet, like Cooking, Firemaking, Fishing, Hunter and Summoning.
I will work on them, and Summoning will only be available for donators, for the fact that if I was to make Summoning for everyone, that server would lag because of the amount of followers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme   A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:59 pm

I LOVE the ideas Smile Each one is well thought out and worth time looking into, especially the mini-game (although that is a lot of work)! If you have any more ideas you would like to bounce off for creative refinement post them here and we'll do our best to make Unforgivscape the best server the world has ever seen! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cpmasterme
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme   A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Haha. Thanks guys. I'll release my other suggestions Later today or tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thewebsitethatdoesntexist.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme   A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few suggestions-Cpmasterme
Page 1 of 1