Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..


Image
 
PlayHomeUnforgivscapeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
 
Sinji (502)
 
Abel (270)
 
Eh Im God (260)
 
Blue Phat (228)
 
Mikenike (227)
 
Travis (223)
 
©I Am G0d I (202)
 
AskingAle (186)
 
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
 
Latest topics
» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» NOSTALGIA 2017
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:21 pm by Abel

» I'm back, bitches.
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza


Share | 
 

 Good and Bad news! [LOOK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Unforgivscape Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 24

PostSubject: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 am

Hey everyone, well I have some very good and bad news I wanted to share with the unforgivscape community. Recently I was asked to trial and play for a team called Swindon, in england. This is probably my biggets football achievement to date and still I'm shocked. really, lol. So I leave for england on the 12th of Feb. What the bad news part of this is, after the trial [mandatory] the scout had stated that I had a 90% chance of acceptance so, if some how I get the shit 10% chance that's a total fml, lol. On to the badnews topic, when I'm accepted, it's a 2 season contract with Swindon... meaning no unforgivscape or games at all. [Except fifa 12 ftw]. So I might be on the server this weekend and say some good byes and hang with some of you.

Other than that, my return to Unforgivscape for the 2 months was great, Id have hoped it would of been longer but greater circumstances took over Smile

On my return I met up with some old friends and made some new ones. And thank you all for the great time we had dicing and pking.

I want to have a shoutout to;
Tom.
Sinji.
Jack.
Isaac.
Caleb.
Josty.
Jonas.
SAL.
NATE. - how do I forget this guy.. :fp: Sorry man! <3
Jtscorpion.
Last but not least, Abel. Thanks for that opportunity at mod, and honestly I did not know this would be the thing to prevent me from moderating the 317 like a boss. Your servers will never cease to amaze me, and neither will your humor.


I was told that usually the club puts up videos of its players so maybe if I get a hold of a vid and get some time to put it on here I might! Just wish me luck is what I ask of you.

Thanks to everyone else!

And always remember, Never cheat, never lie.. Unforgivscape till I die! Wink


Have a great day all.


Last edited by Travis on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:55 am

Take care Travis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Unforgivscape Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:57 am

Forgot Nate-.- sorry about that. </3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:57 am

No worries bro, best of luck to you, come back when you're super famous. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 270
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 27
Location : Fl, Miami

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 am

Take care Travis, I hope to see you soon.
I wish the best of luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:29 am

Hey man, Respect. Best of luck with your football career, i'm gonna miss all the good times we've had. And hey, Email me sometime to let me know how its goin, I'd love to hear about how footballs goin for you and some videos would be cool too.

Best of luck old friend, I will miss you.

Take care.

-Sinji
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:05 am

When your famous get a Special shirt with Unforgivscape Logo on it.

And also tell your fans about it.

Lika baws
Back to top Go down
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
avatar

Posts : 105
Unforgivscape Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 24
Location : Hartford, Connecticut

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 pm

We'll miss you man, best of luck. Keep in touch mate, go wreck some shit!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 223
Unforgivscape Reputation : 2
Join date : 2010-01-09
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:42 am

Mysterious Man wrote:
When your famous get a Special shirt with Unforgivscape Logo on it.

And also tell your fans about it.

Lika baws


*Interviewer: So uh, what's been your main inspiration for football?*
*Me: Owning noobs @Unforgivscape317 *
*Interviewer: Mind=Blown*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 227
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 19
Location : East Providence

PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:34 pm

Dayum Travis... Amazing...

I wish you the best of luck =3

Hope you go far man! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good and Bad news! [LOOK]   

Back to top Go down
 
Good and Bad news! [LOOK]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Good News Stories
» GOOD NEWS ABOUT PIPES... IT'S TIME FOR A PROGRAMMER
» Too much good news!!!!
» Thanks for good luck messages, bad news,
» Trinity Trike -- Good News About Transitions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combination Xx 317-603 ::  Real world discussion-
Jump to: