Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. I_vote_lcapI am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. I_voting_barI am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. I_vote_lcapI am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. I_voting_barI am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Empty
PostSubject: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 3:31 am

Hello Guys I think its about time i mention this and get things off my chest a little because im getting sick of every thing i hear that is negative, I thought we had loyal people within our community, people who had respect for others and people who would be there when others needed some encouragement, I thought we had gone past the "play ground" era a long time ago but yet it still seems to be a problem within this community, I am really confused at the moment because iv been doing other things and when i came to the forums today iv been reading some recent posts regarding issues and banter and all i have been reading is bad news, news regarding players quitting and leaving and trolling others, well i am fucking sick of it, Why are you falling out with each other? why can you not just grow some balls and act like an adult, For those of you who have done something you need to grow up and get a set of balls and face reality and be responsible for what you do because coming on to a game and entering inside an online community causing chaos and mischief is just pathetic and just because it is online does not give anyone the right to do it because believe me actions do speak louder than words.

Now please someone do me a faveour and explain to me why luther has been neglecting his own work, and luther i would prefer for you to answer this question for me because i am really confused and i am not having a go at anyone in particular because i do not no of the situations that have been occuring recently, And isaac why are you acting so devious? i read in one post "iv gone to better places" you mean you have gone to legacy to play that server and you think its better because you have a bigger community to enrole in and compete with others in a better environment? well so much for being a team player here i give you fucking forum mod and you know how trust is these days you need to earn it and show the person you are trustworthy and i thought you deserved a chance at being a forum mod to help the community and the server out but you abused my hospitality and resigned in a way that was so unprofessional i would of been happy with a full explanation as to why you had left and decided to resighn but instead you do not give any good reasons to the community to read and you just leave.

Luther i would also like to mention the days of when you were an Administrator, that role is respected alot, people look up to you for guidance and support and in some circumstances an idol because you are there rock you are the person they can come and complain about things to you are the person who is supposed to solve and run and maintain situations to make everyone happy and keep things nice and smooth, you do not leave your duties behind and become lazy when you were Admin because True Admins help people, it doesent matter how you help the person as long as you help them and that you are nice to them and make them feel like a player because iv been there i know what its like to be a normal player and look up to the admins for help and for support and it really feels good to be helped in a good way it makes you feel good within the server and it seems to me where ever you go in this world it is very hard these days to find really good trustwothy people who are nice and who are willing to respect others wishes.

I never stopped helping anyone and if i see someone on the server who needs help i will try to help them because even if you cant help them 100% it is always nice to show the person that you understand they are having an issue with something so even if you cant help always try to do something about it even if it is to tell someone about when there will be a new update etc... "I will find out for you asap and let you know"

Please who ever reads this do not give up because QUITERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT and as of what i have seen recently i have seen people in are team quit yes we are a team this community we are all a team and we should start to get a grip of ourselfs and help out other people and just be yourselfs instead of trolling people and being nasty and trying to cause chaos and break rules its about time people had a look in the mirror and started to think about what they are doing wrong and how they can solve it.

Life is not about falling out with others guys its about getting on and just enjoying every moment because one day were here and one day before you know it were gone, I just think it would be better if everyone got on because life is to short for negative attitude, so instead just have fun do something that makes you happy and have fun always never give up on your goals and always smile lol anyways thats it from me hope what i have said makes some sense to you guys.

Tom
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Montana
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Well said mate. Well said.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:04 pm

@ Montana its nice to see you on posting messages, how are you anyway bro hows life and things at your end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:12 pm

Meh, I didn't understand it.
but it seems like it's imporant. So therefore I agree with Jack.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:19 pm

Montana G F wrote:
Meh, I didn't understand it.
but it seems like it's imporant. So therefore I agree with Jack.

what was it you didnt understand? because Above clearly states what the main issues are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Tom, I resigned for a reason.
I got Forum Moderator on Legacy.
It also states you can't have another Moderator position.
I know why you trusted me, no point in not trusting me. I clearly have a reason.
I was a team player, & you didn't want to give me Forum Moderator from what I have heard, you just did it as a friend.
I have no reason to get pissed at you. I do at Abel though. As for un-professional resignation, I don't know if mine was like that?
Thanks for responding to it. You too Abel, shows how much you guys care if someone has left the Server.
I have played this Server for 2 1/2 years. I think it's time for me too move on, no reason to get all pissy at me for doing so.

& How the fuck did I abuse your hospitality? I never did anything to you. I left in a manner that I thought was the correct way to do so? I was always thrilled to be on these Forums but now they're dead.
What the fuck am I suppose to do!? Sit here and lurk forums that get a new post maybe 4-5 times a week?
OR
Do I go to a Forums that actually get 500 posts... a day. I can be active on them. When you get more users and have more than 5-10 posts a Week I might come back. I have always loved these Forums I think it's time for a change though.

I have no reason to continue arguing with you Tom. I have the upmost respect for you. You have done so much for this Server, as have I. You wouldn't agree, neither would Abel. All I did was stick with the Server since the start and be one of the most beloved Moderators you will ever see.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 pm

Most true words ive heard on this forum in while. Kudos to you tom.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:37 am

I understand what you're trying to say Tom, as well as what everyone else is talking about. My point of view is that there are things we could have handled better in life, and we didn't. I don't claim to have not f'd up my fair share of stuff in my life, and I haven't been the most courteous person at times, but I do my best with my ego and crap that goes on in my life.

What happened with Luther and other people, I have stayed out of it and will continue to stay out of it, because it isn't my business. The players of UnforgivScape may not be numerous, but they are players none the less.

My opinion is that Issues concerning other servers should be dealt with over the private messaging system, or in-game because when new people come into the forums they may come across a thread such as this, and perhaps choose not to join. Just my two cents.

Good job Tom, the forums are fantastic, Abel the game is amazing, and thanks Luther for coding a bug-free*as-much-as-possible* client that we can enjoy.

Perhaps we should leave it at that. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:01 am

That will NEVER happen Nate.
Luther has put this Server through so much suffering.
I am sorry for what I said, I don't get why I said it.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:07 am

You're right, Luther has put the server through a lot, and there have been players qutting because of him, and him alone.

However, my post simply was to give credit where credit was due, I appreciate everything he's done for the server, however not what he's done INSIDE the server.

There are server coders out there, so it isn't like he isn't replaceable. However, finding someone who is trustworthy may be difficult, and Luther did play for several years. My opinion is keep him banned, and move on.

P.S. Tom seriously, can you take it easy on the difficult text coloring and huge paragraphs? Lol, they hurt my eyes bro. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:47 pm

lol fair enough, i see what your saying the text is to outstanding and hurts your eyes so now ill type like this like a boss =)
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Thanks man. I'll do my best to help in any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.   I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am sick of Being let down and hearing bad news all of the time.
Page 1 of 1