Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) I_vote_lcapReporting caleb (demotion pl0x) I_voting_barReporting caleb (demotion pl0x) I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) I_vote_lcapReporting caleb (demotion pl0x) I_voting_barReporting caleb (demotion pl0x) I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)

Go down 
+3
©I Am G0d I
Blue Phat
Eh Im God
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Empty
PostSubject: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:20 am

Ok so, i let caleb "borrow" my claws he died, jailed footlocker, footlocker logged, caleb ignored me completly then jailed me for saying give me fucking claws and unjailed later that day, he needs banning, and banning quickly he is guna fuck up the server
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:05 pm

normally u think caleb is right?
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Eh Im God wrote:
, he needs banning, and banning quickly he is guna fuck up the server
>>>>>ban him quickly he is guna fuck up the server
>>>>he is guna fuck up the server
>>>guna fuck up the server
>>fuck up the server
>server is already fucked up
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:31 pm

sad to say it but... kory's right, caleb is only messin it up abit more
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:45 pm

i bet caleb is like:

IDFC LETS ABUSE LIKE FUCK IM GETTING DEMOTED ANYWAY.

and abel wont demote him, i gues.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Caleb is a moderator for a reason, a good friend of mine, and also I whole heartedly believe many of the accusations and implications against him are severely inflated. Things like what Tom reported, and people who report with evidence, I support, however you have no evidence, and I support Caleb until proven otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Yea i know what you saying, basically you suck mods cocks, and don't believe normal players, im not providing shit, when its a server (a game) theres another post from nottz which obv should prove something
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:01 pm

I'm with caleb too for 2 reasons
1: he was one of the only nice ppl to talk to on the 317 and i had alot of fun trying to beat his damn total level

2nd: erm tht aint a reason but he didnt abused me so ye i pretty much dont care Razz
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:06 pm

aww bless you, its just nearly the whole of unforgiv know he abuses, so yeah, i dont mind what you think you longhaired skater boy.
no need to bring other servers and beating total level that dont mean hes not going to abuse, he knows im right because hes traded his items to a different account incase, his new username is "i pk i" oops wasn't i meant to tell anyone
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:43 pm

I will close this thread if it turns into a flame fest. Do not insult me, as I am a forum moderator meaning that i'm staff, and you must respect staff. I don't "suck other mods cocks" because everyone on this server who knows me knows I don't talk or take shyt from anyone, and I say bluntly what i'm thinking. You have no evidence of what happened, simple as that. Nottz post also has pictures, but not evidence.
Back to top Go down
n0 back down
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:29 am

When i get home i will upload pictures of you insulting me more.
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:01 am

I can't find any pictures, I used Print Screen but took the one i uploaded on other report so it erased you insulting me

Your mad i lost your claws, I said i will pay you back as soon as i can but you keep insulting me
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:45 am

I didnt insult you much i was mad that "you" lost my claws
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:10 pm

i was having proof.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:21 pm

You was having proof about what, post it then if you do.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 3:54 pm

you flamed it b4 l0l
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Seriously Koen, you not making sense at all, nuff said?
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm

dude i posted pics of him jailing me on login when i make new accounts, proof much about him abusing?
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:22 pm

This is about Luke's report. If this continues to be a flame fest and talking about OTHER posts, I will lock this report as dismissed.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Thank you nate, i really don't understand him much, until the last post he made Smile

now guys, lets all get back on topic, or dont post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)   Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting caleb (demotion pl0x)
Page 1 of 1