Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Reporting I claw you out. I_vote_lcapReporting I claw you out. I_voting_barReporting I claw you out. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Reporting I claw you out. I_vote_lcapReporting I claw you out. I_voting_barReporting I claw you out. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Reporting I claw you out.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Reporting I claw you out. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:25 am

we were fighting in wild, He was in armadyl, I was in berserkerset then i whipped out my dl and hit a 77... it k0ed him bcuz i hit like a 20 with d scim and there was maul in loot, i got it and now i claw you out is hating me for it?

Reporting I claw you out. Ih05xk
And now it looks like he's quitting.....
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:40 am

First off 20 + 77 = 97.

And i'm not being as nice as i was from now on.

Because players ask me to gbs there loots and i do and then people ask for stuff.
I give them it and i always help them out.

THen when they k0 me.

What do they do? Be a selfish 9 year old kid and not respect what i did for you.

And i Am quitting due to this reason, I'm going to block Unforgivscape and delete all clients in exactly
1 week from this reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:49 am

You didn't even ask to gbs...? You fucking dork.
And i saw like a 20 Doesen't mean it was a 100% 20 You faggot.
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:03 am

nick seriously dont flame him for such little

and user.. y u quit?? nooooo!! had so much fun trying to beat you in skillz on the 317 please dont leave me alone!! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 6:04 am

Guys chill out,

I dont want either of you to quit so lets just figure out a way to resolve this oka?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 12:01 pm

PFFT, I aint quittin' I aint a Pussy.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Your dumb if you think Caleb will quit he aint got the balls, he'll be back like 5 hours later, he always does, Thats how lame he is being
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:21 pm

His bank is still 5x mine but he still thinks he will quit..I sold Gmaul for 25 whips ancient mace dbow ss 5 burite bolts rcbow and bcp LOL
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:38 pm

So... what exactly are you reporting Caleb of DOING? To Report someone means you have evidence of them abusing, cheating, etc etc. All I see is you trying to bash on Caleb. If he quits it is something he chooses. "I ain't a pussy" ... right..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:12 am

Becase is someone reports him saying he abused, There's more proof because he is "angry" and he said he's not gonna be kind...
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:26 am

tbh i understad him
being nice to 10 year old kids that dont know wat gratitude is sucks
i think abel should delete the "1 cuss word from staff" if the kid started the fight first
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:26 am

Exactly what Ark said.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:50 am

Why do you have to limit yourself by using cuss words? We have big vocabularies. I don't need to use curse words to make you feel like a hollow child who should run off. I think this post is crap,Nick you are trying to rage over the forums and this post just shows it. If Caleb doesn't want to be as nice as before, fine. He is still a moderator, and you still need to respect him.

Thats in the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting I claw you out.   Reporting I claw you out. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting I claw you out.
Page 1 of 1