Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) I_vote_lcapMy Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) I_voting_barMy Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) I_vote_lcapMy Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) I_voting_barMy Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Empty
PostSubject: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:59 am

I'm just wondering if I were to donate a low level pure with:

50 attack
3 defence (My pissed off friend got while i went to the restroom) :3
80 strength/range
76 HP
44 prayer
75 mage
81 fletching/fishing
55 slayer
50 runecrafting

Would Abel accept it and count it as a donation? :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:01 am

Awww GF Defence :c What's it'd wealth?
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 am

It used to have 10m but I gave it to my friend and I don't know if he has more or less but I am checking right now. He's a bad runscaper so he probably lost everything...
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:16 am

You are able to donate accounts to Abel.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:33 am

Will i still get the donator's package and I didn't want him thinking it's too much of a low level.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:30 am

Abel doesn't care about the level so much, he'll take it if it has like 2M+
and it isn't much of a donor package, abel just spawns some items that he thinks worthit and most it is worthit, abel give good deals Smile

MY BIRTHDAY TODAY 16!^!
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:32 am

Alright good I will talk to him when i see him thanks.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:35 am

No worries and i gave like a level 40 to him with about 4M on and he took it :p
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:36 am

Lol he just takes the accounts for the money :3 I don't think mine has money on it though :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)   My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Donation (need to know if it's an approvable donation)
Page 1 of 1