Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Auto donation system I_vote_lcapAuto donation system I_voting_barAuto donation system I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Auto donation system I_vote_lcapAuto donation system I_voting_barAuto donation system I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Auto donation system Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Auto donation system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Auto donation system Empty
PostSubject: Auto donation system   Auto donation system Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Auto donation system,317-508-525-614

This works for my 614:

Tested Sources - Not giving name
Difficulty - 3/10
Base - PI
Revision - 614
Programs needed - Xampp, install the service MySql and Apache in Xampp (download from google)
Files Modified - Client.java, sql.java

~ Starting ~
First Download Xampp, Sql Java, and Donate Sql File>>>>> LINKS WILL BE AT BOTTOM!<<<<<<<
Next install it and install the services: MySql and Apache.
Now go to into the server folder and go to src > server > util > and put the sql.java file inside there. Please change the settings that correspond to yours. [Defualt is root for username and nothing for the pass]
Next go to src > server > model > players > Client.java and add this at the top:

import server.util.SQL;

Now search for the logout method and below:
PlayerSave.saveGame(this);
Add this:

SQL.createConnection();
SQL.saveStatus(this);
SQL.isDonator(this);
SQL.destroyConnection();

Now open Xampp and start Apache then MySql.
Then click Admin for MySql. Now login and create a Database called "status"
Then click import and import the donate.sql file

The system should now be setup, if any quires please contact me on the forums, or ingame ~thanks
Back to top Go down

Auto donation system
Page 1 of 1