Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Caleb's Suggestion I_vote_lcapCaleb's Suggestion I_voting_barCaleb's Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Caleb's Suggestion I_vote_lcapCaleb's Suggestion I_voting_barCaleb's Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Caleb's Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

Caleb's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Caleb's Suggestion   Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 am

The suggestions below need to happen if Abel wants to become an owner of a good rsps:

1. Get a secondary coder - His currently busy playing Runescape instead of coding the server which is alright if you had already created a good player base, a good team of coders and a great staff team to take care of in-game problems. But he doesn't so he needs another coder...

2. New Staff Application - He is giving Mod & Admin status to people who are not deserving of the role due to the fact that they aren't active and have given no awareness to the community using the forums by creating a thread saying they are having a break. I know it's hard to be active when the server is completely dead but leaving a thread on the forums warning the community that you won't be active is all but necessary.

3. Weekly Updates - This goes 'hand in hand' with my first suggestion because the amount of decent updates getting release per week is 0 at the moment. With a secondary coder Abel and the secondary coder will be able to discuss what updates will be released and who will work on them. This will allow for newer content in the server therefore creating more fun and enjoyment for the current players which will lead to more advertising and a better playerbase.

4. What do you want - Abel has made a couple of servers without creating one that he built up a strong player base, the 508 wasn't created by Abel and the main parts of the server was built by his brother or assisted by his brother and others. That means that the players that were on when Abel took control of the server weren't his but follow on's from the old server. Then Abel created a couple more servers with only a couple getting a 10+ player base but not being able to keep them due to the fact he created a new server. You need to think what type of server your best at coding and your secondary coder because unless you decide on 1 type of DEOB then you will never get a good player base.

5. Little Things - There are multiple little things in the current server that are congested and some things that can be improved a bit which I will include in the section below:

a) Starter Kit

The started kit is a simple package which is recieved when creating a new account and will automatically be put in your inventory. Clicking on the package will give you multiple items that will fill up your inventory, this may be good for some people but for some it can look all messy so to fix this you can do 1 of the following:

(Multiple Options) - When the package is clicked a dialogue with "Bank Items" OR "Take Items" or something like this will enable the player to choose.

(Remove some items) - I'm unaware of the exact items in the package but i'm more then sure that some of them don't need to be in there and make it look congested.

6.Donation Place

The donation place is only accesible by staff or donators. This place is home to multiple shops that sell stuff that isn't sold at the normal shop location and also some teleports, The last thing is a teleport which enables you to recieve 100% spec.

These are all good ideas but adding a couple bank booths and some skilling areas will enable the donators to get a faster training experience and method which will make players want to become donators more.

This will also generate more money for the VPS and also for other stuff

c) Damage

Claws are overpowered at the moment and it doesn't matter if you increase the price or what, they will still be overpowered and will ruin pking, Also chaotics are a bit powered being able to hit 50's pretty constantly.

d) Skilling

Skilling is pretty good in the server but adding extra ways to train will be alot better for the server. Also tweaking the exp rates up & Down for some skills will make the journey of maxed harder and give the person a better feeling.

e) Capes

If able,

You should be able to add a max cape and completionist cape maybe without the effect on the bottom of cape but surely the rest of it should be as easy as finding the models. You could also give this a random effect which will just add onto the feeling of having one.

7. Completionist Cape

Generate some requirements for it that will prove of the dedication to the server;

- 200 Slayer task Done
- Max Cape
- 200 Forums post count (Post regarded as rule breaking won't include)
- 900 Gnome Agility Course Laps Completed
- 900 Barbarian Agility Course Laps Completed

7. Barbarian Agility Course
Add this so that 99 Agility will be a bit more entertaining instead of camping at one agility course for ever.

There are heaps of ideas for the server but you have to start somewhere so if able can tick off some of these and if he gets a secondary coder and one of them is active and both access to the source then it will enable staff to have more communication with the owner and any bugs/dupes/glitches found can be worked on A.S.A.P

I know this might look like I spent ages on it but I'm just writing this in my spare session at school and i'm so fucking bored.

Peace out niggahss

What a Face

THIS ISN'T GETTING SMALLER!

Last edited by MADBRO on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lebanese
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Caleb's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Suggestion   Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:23 am

100% bs

Last edited by Lebanese on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Caleb's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Suggestion   Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:37 am

Add colour and boldness to your text so I can enjoy reading it!
Except for THAT I THANK you
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

Caleb's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Suggestion   Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 am

Wait what? I didn't create the 508? your must be out of your pigeon mind.
Shadowisle was my first server yes, and yeah I took over because the real
owner didn't wanna host it anymore, and of course I didn't do much to it because
I was learning how to code, after a few months of learning a few codes of java and getting the hang of it, I got rid of Shadowisle first version because it wasn't a very good base, than After I created my own 508 which I never had help from anyone, maybe brian showed me like 1 or 2 things how to do, but I did the rest by my self.
don't need help and never will, specially with a 508 base. Another thing.
the most successful server was not the 508 noob, it was the 517 get it right. Coded by me with no help, and 30-60 players online daily. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Caleb's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Suggestion   Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 3:31 am

If you don't need any help then when is the server going to grow?
Back to top Go down
Abel
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

Caleb's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Suggestion   Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 pm

When I have the time to do what I have to do.
I got another 60 years + to live, I'm not in a hurry Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Sponsored content

Caleb's Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caleb's Suggestion   Caleb's Suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caleb's Suggestion
Page 1 of 1