Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_vote_lcapLiam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_voting_barLiam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_vote_lcapLiam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_voting_barLiam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.

Go down 
3 posters

Does Liam Deserve Elite/Legends?
YES!
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_vote_lcap50%Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
NO!
Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_vote_lcap50%Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Liam
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Liam

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:16 am

UnforGivscape In-Game Name:Liam

Real Life Name:Liam

Information About Yourself:I'm Liam 17 been with unforgivscape over 2 years now been a good 2 years too Smile

Job/Hobbies:unforgivscape, music, small bit of coding, web design and Multimedia

How Long You Have Played UnforGivscape:over 2 years

Why You Believe You Should (Become a Mod or Advance):well i have been Legends/Elite staff before but i stepped down because i had to go inactive for my own reasons but iv took the time to come back and waited abit to put in my application again.

What You Expect A Moderator Should Do/Be:Help Everyone ingame with all the power you can and if not attempt to get someone with the power who can. keep trouble makers distant as much as possible, help players enjoy their experience in unforgivscape as much as possible Smile

What You Will Bring To UnforGivscape As A Mod:Already a moderator just putting in this application to regain my Legends/Elite Staff position so you tell me what i have brought to unforgivscape as a moderator Smile

What Moderators Recommend You For (Moderator/Advancement):Abel, and i will make a poll also.

Last edited by Liam on Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ERROR)
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 7:43 am

LOL is all I can say.
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 am

N

NO

NOOO

NOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

NOOOOO

NOOO

NO

N

ME AND SKYLER FO LIFE@#($%#)%)@#^^(#(^)#@$^^
Back to top Go down
Liam
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Liam

PostSubject: pfft is all i can say   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 am

MADBRO wrote:
LOL is all I can say.

And whys that MADBRO?
Back to top Go down
Liam
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:46 am

Mikenike wrote:
N

NO

NOOO

NOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOO

NOOOOO

NOOO

NO

N

ME AND SKYLER FO LIFE@#($%#)%)@#^^(#(^)#@$^^

? Is that a no?
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Yes that's a No.
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 pm

More then a No
Back to top Go down
Liam
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Liam

PostSubject: uhm why   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:30 am

Mikenike wrote:
Yes that's a No.

how come?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.   Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Liam's Legends/Elite Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1