Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
my mod application. I_vote_lcapmy mod application. I_voting_barmy mod application. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
my mod application. I_vote_lcapmy mod application. I_voting_barmy mod application. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
my mod application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
my mod application. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
my mod application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
my mod application. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
my mod application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
my mod application. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
my mod application. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
my mod application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
my mod application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

my mod application.

Go down 
+3
Awesome4me
♛ђęŗŏ♛
@staked 4way!
7 posters
AuthorMessage
@staked 4way!
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

my mod application. Empty
PostSubject: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 10:35 pm

UnforGivscape In-Game Name: Staked 4way.

Real Life Name: Ralph.

Information About Yourself: I'm still a kid Smile. i enjoy playing this game. i play almost every contact sport. i play AAA hockey and football.

Job/Hobbies: I like to play hockey.

How Long You Have Played UnforGivscape: about a month maybe month and a week or 2.

Why You Believe You Should (Become a Mod or Advance): I think i should become a mod because I am always on no matter what. If there is only me on i stay on and try to make money till someone comes on so i can socialize with them. I am always here to help and have fun! I will try and be on atleast 4 hours a day including morning and after school (night).

What You Expect A Moderator Should Do/Be: I expect a Moderator so always help and be very active. I expect them to be nice and socialize. I also expect them to give warnings and last of all I expect them to have as much FUN as they can!

What You Will Bring To UnforGivscape As A Mod: I will bring as many players as i can to Unforgivscape. I will try my best to bring fun and pking to this server.

What Moderators Recommend You For (Moderator/Advancement): No Moderator/Advancement has recommended me as none have been on buy awsome4me witch i've hardly talked to... and hero for an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:03 pm

id say yes we need another mod whos as active as me! Very Happy

btw ill be more active after this stuff with my grandmas over..
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
@staked 4way!
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:16 pm

yea, man! thanks Smile and its all good. just take your time to recover.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:40 pm

I think you need to come online more before I give a verdict.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:43 pm

He killed a new player using a glitch and took his items.
After he continued to glitch. Also cussing in game like
there is no tomorrow. From me is a no. Don't have what it takes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
@staked 4way!
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:47 pm

Alright. guess my hopes are done :/
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:12 pm

A no from Abel?

It means your a good mod Staked Away =3
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:33 pm

Keep your head high and your hopes strong, Staked. If you truly wanted to become a Moderator, you wouldn't give up so easily. Abel may have said no.. but he gives second chances. Believe me.
Back to top Go down
Frosty Fruit
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Frosty Fruit

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Nice mod app
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my mod application.   my mod application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my mod application.
Page 1 of 1