Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
UnforgivenPoints I_vote_lcapUnforgivenPoints I_voting_barUnforgivenPoints I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
UnforgivenPoints I_vote_lcapUnforgivenPoints I_voting_barUnforgivenPoints I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

UnforgivenPoints

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

UnforgivenPoints Empty
PostSubject: UnforgivenPoints   UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:21 am

So me and Wtf bri bri were doing agility and we thought of a new skiller based point system. Players would level up any non-combat skill and receive "skiller points" for every X amount of levels or so.The name of these points could even possibly be 'UnforgivenPoints'.

There would then be A NPC that had A shop where you could buy items that were non spawnable or even possibly "The Rare items";not found in shops so that they were exclusive to skilling but tradable at the same time. In this shop there can be items not found in any other. In addition there could be some sort of A mystery box for a chance at the rare items. Like we said, exclusive and unique and purpose to skilling. Another possibility could also include special new in-game name titles. Inside this shop there could even be keys, exp lamps or even Gold. [Comment for other reward item ideas].

WE believe this would help and entertain alot of people. Let's face it. Not everyone likes main characters for pvp/pvm. Some people join servers to skill and just chat and even getting crazy banks.

Seriously, what does the server have to lose from such a new addition? Nothing! Not to also mention that people dc while there in zombies which only can discourage players. Its gives players another amazing reason to play Unforgivscape, instead of afking at home or waiting to dice their banks away which would possibly lead to rage quits.

-HERO and Wtf Bri Bri
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com

UnforgivenPoints Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnforgivenPoints   UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 5:27 am

UnforgivenPoints Dbjsj4
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

UnforgivenPoints Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnforgivenPoints   UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 am

i actually agree, but abel should change zombies.
Back to top Go down
wtf bri bri
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

UnforgivenPoints Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnforgivenPoints   UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Bump. Agreed Blue phat.. maybe another suggestion thread is needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UnforgivenPoints Empty
PostSubject: Re: UnforgivenPoints   UnforgivenPoints Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnforgivenPoints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combination Xx 317-603 ::  In Game Suggestion zone-
Jump to: