Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
New banner to replace FlashVortex. I_vote_lcapNew banner to replace FlashVortex. I_voting_barNew banner to replace FlashVortex. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
New banner to replace FlashVortex. I_vote_lcapNew banner to replace FlashVortex. I_voting_barNew banner to replace FlashVortex. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

New banner to replace FlashVortex.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

New banner to replace FlashVortex. Empty
PostSubject: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:53 am

Everything's the same Text, just not Flashy. It's annoying, use plox?

New banner to replace FlashVortex. Banner101z

Dis BETTUR!?

New banner to replace FlashVortex. Banner102

Dis BETTURER!?

New banner to replace FlashVortex. Thiswork
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:43 am

Second two look bad, first one is the best but still has way too much crap pilled together. It needs to be more precise and accurate instead of jumbled and squished together.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:32 am

What about this one?

New banner to replace FlashVortex. V683yp
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 2:48 pm

I like that one Abel, gives a 3D aspect to it with the layered faces.

My only suggestion would be to color the "We're 2 Nations" and "Unforgivscape & Shadowisle" a different color so that they are seen better, its kinda hard to look at them.

Other then that it looks fantastic
Back to top Go down
Abel
Abel

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Awesome4me wrote:
I like that one Abel, gives a 3D aspect to it with the layered faces.

My only suggestion would be to color the "We're 2 Nations" and "Unforgivscape & Shadowisle" a different color so that they are seen better, its kinda hard to look at them.

Other then that it looks fantastic

Thanks bro , I'll see what I can do Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 pm

HOLY FUCK ABEL THAT BANNER IS JIZZTASTIC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Lol... I facepalm nowdays.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Abel

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:50 am

Mikenike wrote:
HOLY FUCK ABEL THAT BANNER IS JIZZTASTIC.

Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:50 am

Isaac I could draw a banner better than yours.

Last edited by Mikenike on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:51 am

DO IT HICK!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New banner to replace FlashVortex.   New banner to replace FlashVortex. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New banner to replace FlashVortex.
Page 1 of 1