Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Combination XX Future 3. I_vote_lcapCombination XX Future 3. I_voting_barCombination XX Future 3. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Combination XX Future 3. I_vote_lcapCombination XX Future 3. I_voting_barCombination XX Future 3. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Combination XX Future 3.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Combination XX Future 3. Empty
PostSubject: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Combination XX, Well commonly known by most as 'Unforgivscape' is almost at the end of the 'Unforgivscape' Era.

The Era of Unforgivscape carried on from Shadowisle and was great at first, Loads of players, Decent staff and a great ratio of players. No one was too know a year later it would be as dead as a door knob. It's been mostly 'dead' compared to the old days ever since and Abel and other players have tried there best to get new players, but with the success we have had set backs. For example:

(Not hating on anyone btw)

- (317) Huge player gain - Luthers client 'mess up'
- (508) Starting to get players - Everyones 'trolling' fest towards new players
- (508) Alot of good players quit, Because of 'staff decisions' and other players

There have been a couple more but not as important as the ones listed above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now a new Era has begun, known to us as 'THE COMBINATION XX ERA'.
As described and mentioned by the owner himself, He and his old friends have came back together in hope of a great future.

It promises to be big as there are videos going on big name youtube stars, Abel and his friends have good connections to other players and big names.

Not much more information has been let out but overall it has been a promising statement/decision made and hopefully we will hit back Strong.
================================================
Question Time:
================================================

Why do you think we wil 'come back' with this new era?

I believe it will 'comeback' because of the amount of connections Abel and his old friends have. Also with videos going throughout youtube soon they will become more watched which will put them higher up on the charts and cause more people to join.

I quit, Is it worth coming back?

No one is going to suck your '3rd leg' to come back. If you want to be a part of the Unforgivscape community we would love to see you play again, we need all the players we can get to build the server back up.

This is just bullshit, Im going to troll you for this!

Go ahead try and troll me because we all know your penis is the size of a tooth pick. If it makes you feel strong trolling/hating on me go ahead because as my relatives say 'What ever comes around, Goes around'.

(To haters, The following qoute applies to your mother, Gg bitches)

Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 pm

I have no doubts , we're coming back soon, and no one can stop me Wink

Its been hard for me to get everyone back together, but I'm sure when you
want something bad you can do it, and we all want Unforgivscape to come back
how it used to be back in the days, but we need people to stay together
as a big community and fight until we grow how we used to be. BIG!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:01 pm

I feel that due to some recent staff decisions, a lot of people won't want to come back.

I know thats a lot of the reason that i don't play 24/7 anymore, i get abused tons.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Abel

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Sinji wrote:
I feel that due to some recent staff decisions, a lot of people won't want to come back.

I know thats a lot of the reason that i don't play 24/7 anymore, i get abused tons.

Named who and what they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:12 pm

Abel wrote:
Sinji wrote:

One example i can think off:

Tom > Cutting into small mod issues > Causing bigger drama then it should be > Players just can't be bothered being in the middle of a huge fight because Tom decided to come and 'butt in' to the mods situation.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Abel

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

Mysterious Man wrote:
Abel wrote:
Sinji wrote:

One example i can think off:

Tom > Cutting into small mod issues > Causing bigger drama then it should be > Players just can't be bothered being in the middle of a huge fight because Tom decided to come and 'butt in' to the mods situation.

Sorry to inform you but Admin are on top of the Mods, anything that is going on in the server, mod should contact an admin, asap. Explaining to them the situation.
best example I can find Police vs FBI. If there is a case the cops can be all over the place, but once the FBI gets there, the cops has to move away and let the bigger people finish the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 am

Police usually call the FBI in if the case is too big for them.

Btw i didn't say there not allowed i said he does it all the time and gives mods head aches,
Back to top Go down
Abel
Abel

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:56 am

Mysterious Man wrote:
Police usually call the FBI in if the case is too big for them.

Btw i didn't say there not allowed i said he does it all the time and gives mods head aches,

L0l police don't called them, the FBI comes and tells them bye go home, its my case now.

and they HAVE to listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:37 am

Watch 'I almost got away with it' on tv.

Police call Fbi. Noob
(In australia that is)
Back to top Go down
Thor
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:03 am

Mysterious Man wrote:
Watch 'I almost got away with it' on tv.

Police call Fbi. Noob
(In australia that is)

First off, if you're watching a show that has FBI in Australia, it's already fake. Second off,why would the police call the FBI? That doesn't even make sense.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:13 am

Thor Quit Gravedigging Threads
Back to top Go down
Thor
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:15 am

Sinji wrote:
Thor Quit Gravedigging Threads

You can't make me.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 am

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combination XX Future 3.   Combination XX Future 3. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combination XX Future 3.
Page 1 of 1