Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Pk Bowman banned I_vote_lcapPk Bowman banned I_voting_barPk Bowman banned I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Pk Bowman banned I_vote_lcapPk Bowman banned I_voting_barPk Bowman banned I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Pk Bowman banned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pk Bowman
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:30 pm

Hello, well yesterday my account 'Pk Bowman' was banned due to series of items on my account, I was being accused for duping items.

I claw u out, was one of the people who is on mostly, he saw me dicing along with other members of Unforgivscape, he agreed that my Account was legitly made, I diced people that may have cheated the game, and I won some and lost some.

Yesterday there was 3 names being mentioned that could be involved, at the time it was me (Pk Bowman), Mr Troll and Ready salted. Ready Salted lost a lot to me, which he claimed to have donated for his items, then the next day he came on with more items, he said he won 2 hefty tax bags and more from 'Mr Troll' which administrator Tom agreed to that.

I won 2 hefty tax bags from Ready salted (which he won from Mr Troll) Administrator Tom hosted mine and Ready salted's big bet, I bet a Yellow partyhat which I bought from Travis, and then diced it with Ready salted and won, and sold one of them, so yeah, I bet my last Yellow partyhat against Ready Salted, he placed a bet of, 2 hefty tax bags (both had 2Billion in them) Ofcource I won the bet, Tom paid me my winnings, and that was all.

Later that day due to the 3 people on the accused list (Me, Mr Troll and ready Salted) I had a private chat with MikeNike500 telling him i'm nothing to with it, at that point I wasn't, Mikenike500, accidently told me 'someone has been selling lots of scarfs' so obviously I had the idea which scarfs, later on in the day, I spawn around 100 scarfs, sold 27 of them, and thought 'No, this isn't like me' so i emptied 83 scarfs, and 30million cash (cash which was from selling the scarfs).

Please, all i'm asking for, is to be unbanned, i'll give the 2 hefty tax bags to Abel if it makes it better.

Thanks for reading this, hope I will be unbanned.

~Anthony/Pk Bowman

Back to top Go down

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Bowman is a legit player and a legit dicer, I got him into dicing after we pk'ed for a bit and he got addicted, he was very lucky and made quite alot in a day.

The next day i think he begun buying party hats from people and doing bigger dicers, Winning Or Losing he kept going and overall got richer. I have never seen him scam, Dupe, Sell stuff to stores.

Then 'Mr Troll' comes on and beings doing max cash dice after 2 minutes of playing? Obviously a duper, And Salted was doing bigger dices that same day. Suspicious...

Anyway You should be unbanned and hand the duped cash over
Back to top Go down
Pk Bowman
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:49 pm

I will hand the cash in (the two hefty tax bags) because myself, I believe those 2 hefty tax bags wasn't legit from Ready salted or Mr Troll
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Since it's his first offence, he deserves a 2nd chance..
Back to top Go down
LutherC
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Travis wrote:

So if someone was to DDoS the server for the first time... He deserves a second chance?
Back to top Go down
Pk Bowman
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 pm

You was always fine with me Luther, but you're hating now? i didn't acctually do anything bad.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:04 pm

Let's not jump to conclusions.... besides don't get off topic Luther, obviously a DDOS and "bypassing" the buy/sell system are in two different leagues.
Back to top Go down
Goku
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:29 pm

Ive seen pk bowman alot and i never saw him scamming, getting rich without some1 seeing it or anything suspicious so id say he get unbanned Wink
And ban that Mr. Duper (Mr. Troll)
Back to top Go down
LutherC
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:13 am

Travis wrote:
Let's not jump to conclusions.... besides don't get off topic Luther, obviously a DDOS and "bypassing" the buy/sell system are in two different leagues.

It doesn't matter if it's 2 Different things you said "It's his first offense" "He should get a second chance" Why should DDoSing be any different....? Or anything at that matter. You said it in a way to which if any Rule was Broken they should have a second chance.

Last edited by LutherC on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:17 am

Dude, you were talking about DDOS... whatever, you don't make sense.
Back to top Go down
LutherC
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:23 am

Travis wrote:
Dude, you were talking about DDOS... whatever, you don't make sense.

I don't make sense???

Quote :

"Since it's his first offence" ... If someone was to DDoS and it was their first time doing it you're saying they should get another chance meaning it doesn't matter what they did.
Back to top Go down
pker1
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:29 am

yea for real, he does deserve a second chance. and also hes my good friend on the server ik he wouldnt o anything like that. i watch him pk NON STOP!!! he pked a korasi yesterday... hes insane at it, i never saw him lose a match!!!! all his stuff is legit. also he did dice alot and he showed me his winnings after everytimes he diced, i promise u he didnt dupe or anything like that.. hes a good pker, lucky dicer nd just rich. so give him a second chance come on guys
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:35 am

Yup sure Luther, and yeah, second chance is what im going for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pk Bowman banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pk Bowman banned   Pk Bowman banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pk Bowman banned
Page 1 of 1