Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  I_vote_lcapAll About our friend, Aurtastic.  I_voting_barAll About our friend, Aurtastic.  I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  I_vote_lcapAll About our friend, Aurtastic.  I_voting_barAll About our friend, Aurtastic.  I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

All About our friend, Aurtastic.

Go down 
+5
Eh Im God
Sinji
Awesome4me
Kevin'
Travis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Empty
PostSubject: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:34 am

Hey all. Just informing you alittle about our friend, Aurtastic. (Probably meant to spell Autistic, 'cause that's how he acts). He's an attention seeking young boy. He's also a very, very pathetic scammer. After being scammed 16m rsgp earlier AND he also impersonated Luther. I advise no one to trust him, although he won't be back any time soon. He also has another account called I am Taco, and stay tuned, I'll have his IP to post here soon.

IP: 86.6.65.102

He lives in Loughborough, UK. His IP Host is: cpc2-shep9-0-0-cust357.8-3.cable.virginmedia.com

As always, Have nice day.
Back to top Go down
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : -11

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:54 am

Posting the IP of someone is a crime. You're posting information of someone without their permission. Just because the kid has fucked up, it does not give you the right to post their IP adress under any circumstance. This is invasion of privacy kid. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone got your IP and adress and posted it on the internet.
//Immaturity kills.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 am

I'm pretty sure it's a crime to have paypal cash stolen from you, isn't it? I mean, if I was going to visit my girlfriend and somehow suddenly I get my only cash to go and visit her stolen, I certainly would take legal action.

Oh, by the way, posting the IP address of someone isn't a crime. Get back at me when you're studying law.
Back to top Go down
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:05 am

Of course getting 'Paypal cash' stolen from you is a crime. But hey, you learn your lesson. I got 1.4 grand disputed from me on Paypal. And I learned from my mistake. But you should never post information of someone anywhere unless you have his/her permission.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:08 am

Well if you got it disputed, shouldn't you have gone and visited her? Oh wait... that'll never happen. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 am

Lol; wait, kid.
Are you trying to point out that I will never meet with Melanie?
Oh, and excuse my mistake for posting that posting an IP is a crime. Didn't re-read. c:
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:12 am

YOU GOT IT!
Back to top Go down
Kevin'
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:12 am

Oh yay. Get on the chat box; I don't want to be bitched at because I'm posting off-topic replies here.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:34 am

End it.

Posting the IP address of a person without their knowledge is not a crime in a majority of the states within the US. It is not a crime to post it on a forum in a country the IP address does not belong to. I studied law already.

Secondly, as Kevin said, back on-topic. If I see Luke again he'll face my wrath. I don't enjoy my friends being scammed at all.

Thirdly, Travis if you give me undeniable proof, I will utilize the information you've provided.

Thanks much,

-Nate
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 am

Releasing an Ip address is NOT against the law.

He came onto a website owned by someone and they have the right to view and post it at their own will.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 pm

I didnt say i was luther at all, you kept calling me him for some reason, not sure why, but i also got ur ip from team viewer Smile
Back to top Go down
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:52 pm

So you decide and try to scam him? That's seriously fucked up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/queenmelani
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Grouchy Sal

Unforgivscape Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Travis wrote:
Hey all. Just informing you alittle about our friend, Aurtastic. (Probably meant to spell Autistic, 'cause that's how he acts). He's an attention seeking young boy. He's also a very, very pathetic scammer. After being scammed 16m rsgp earlier AND he also impersonated Luther. I advise no one to trust him, although he won't be back any time soon. He also has another account called I am Taco, and stay tuned, I'll have his IP to post here soon.

IP: 86.6.65.102

He lives in Loughborough, UK. His IP Host is: cpc2-shep9-0-0-cust357.8-3.cable.virginmedia.com

As always, Have nice day.

Nothing else to say, really. Get wrecked.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 8:49 pm

I don't take being scammed after I GAVE you 8m out of the goodness of my heart. Pixel or not my friend; I will get revenge. By the way, the IP address you may have is a set IP given by Team Viewer to ensure consumer identity protection. And you did impersonate Luther. It's all on the chatlogs, you even told me via team viewer.
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:37 am

That's really fucked up what luke did.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
xBest
Head GFX
Head GFX
xBest

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:45 am

h0meb0y this is ILLEGAL
DONT MAKE ME CALL THE PO PO
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 am

Luke is gone, thread closed.

If more problems arise this thread will be reopened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All About our friend, Aurtastic.    All About our friend, Aurtastic.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All About our friend, Aurtastic.
Page 1 of 1