Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. I_vote_lcapReporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. I_voting_barReporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. I_vote_lcapReporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. I_voting_barReporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.   Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:29 pm

First of all, I know for a fucking fact you can't do this. It was all known on the 517 and I know you can't do it here.

On the 517, if you told a staff member to tele to you when you were in the wild and you killed them in the wild, you would be jailed and/or you'd have to gbs items.

For you Sal: It wasn't a rule on 517, but we all knew it was. And when it happened that happened^^. I guess you have forgotten all the shit that went down on the 517.

At first i thought it was a joke, but you really pissed me off. Lucky for me I banked my invent because I knew you'd do this. Lucky for me J A Z Z Y bought my rapier back from you.

You so sad.

If you can suddenly do this on 317 now with no punishment, tell me please, someone who has authority.

If you said "Hey mike tele to me to get killed in wild that you lose your items in", it would have been ok.

Now just gonna leave some proof here derp:

Chatbox---
Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. 6330160720_ce48b0f154_b

Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. 6329410959_fc053e74ea_b

I Three Hundred Fucking Thousand percent sure you can't do this.

I demand item's legitimately back.

Im also 300% sure no Admin or Abel will even look at this shit.

Back to top Go down
Grouchy Sal
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Grouchy Sal

Unforgivscape Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.   Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Just so you all know, the loot is in my gallery. And Mike got ALL of his items he lost BACK. So I'm not sure why he is still bitching and whining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.   Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:33 pm

So.. he told u to teleport to him and he killed you..? Also Mike did u get your items back?

Sal is saying you did and your saying you didn't.. pale
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.   Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 pm

I did, basically.

Sal gave me directly the Bcp and Ammy directly... I kept 1 item (Tassies) surprisingly while unskulled.

And he traded my Rapier for Jazzy's Chaotic Staff, then Jazzy gave me the Rapier for free.....

So yeah I got my items back pretty much.

@Sal you can't just say I got my stuff back completely with no hassle. Jazzy had to give up a Chaotic Staff out of good will..

@Sal im bitching and whining because of they way you did what you did, kind of mean but w.e, you make it sound like you single-handedly gave me all my stuff back directly. When you also know your not supposed to do that.

@Luther He told me to teleport to him to see something funny i guess... yeah pretty much. Didn't work out that way. Technically (^ and ^^^^) I did get my items back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.   Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Well. I'm sorry that sal would abuse your trust like that :/.
Back to top Go down
Lyk Jagger
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.   Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:17 am

Sal, are you kidding me?
We trusted you i'm sure Mike did too.
I hope you get demoted for this, if it was anything you should've just told Abel.
@Sal, you shouldn't be telling Mike to stop bitching at something YOU did.
@Mike, good idea of reporting him.
@Luther, You gotta talk to Abel about this..
Back to top Go down
http://www.combinationxx.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.   Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Sal - Just Going to Leave this here.
Page 1 of 1