Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_vote_lcapYellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_voting_barYellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_vote_lcapYellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_voting_barYellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse

Go down 
+2
Sinji
Blue Phat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Empty
PostSubject: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:26 am

Well first off all, he was multiple login
He was on bob marley and i claw u out

I was on blue phat, my account, pking with ::berserker @ wildy / gbs 1

Then i fought bob marley, with mrs clean @ gbs1, he said gbs1 since he had yellow phat., i know i have to give back if we fight there,

Then i specced bob marley out and looted yellow phat / whip, then i went home to go edge wildy, before i could go there, I claw u out already jailed me, i logged out immediatly, Then i login to my second account named "yellow phat" and he jailed me first, but that account wasnt online when it happened,

I was about to give back his yellow phat, but im not giving it back now, since he jailed me before i could say i gbs.

So yeah i bet you guys think give it back, but he abused on me since he jailed my second account when it was offline.

Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_claw10

Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_claw11

12.57 my time ( dutch time )
I logged in on my 3rd account green phat, and i claw u out jailed me on login.

Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_claw12

13.12 my time ( dutch time )
I logged in on my 52384th account, and i claw u out jailed me on login. ( he keeps jaling me since he hates me )

Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_claw13

13.14 my time ( dutch time )
I logged in on my 52384th account, and i claw u out jailed me on login. ( he keeps jaling me since he hates me )

Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse I_claw14

Last edited by Blue Phat on Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:39 am

Keep it, Stupid Bitchy 12 Year old donesen't derserve mod.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 10:54 am

im like thinking the same,

But im afraid i lose phat since he's mod, and abel believs mod even when they lie.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 1:47 pm

God damnit demote the kid already.

He abuse's so much he doesnt deserve moderator status.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm not siding with anyone here, you should of stayed where you was instead of teleporting away, i think a few mods would have jailed you specially when you teleport with a yellow partyhat.
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:24 pm

Idc if you all want me demoted.

The past week i haven't had full control of my account but sometimes when i've jailed people
to ask them a question they've turned it into a big problem.

If you break a rule on one account, that punishment goes for everyone one of your accounts,
Thus the reason i jailed all your accounts.

If use dont believe me or support me. Get off my case
Back to top Go down
michaell
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 7:51 pm

honestly, with the number of times i've seen caleb abuse, he should get demoted. seriously, he dosen't help anybody when they need it the most, instead he jail's them, he does stunts like this, so please abel if you're reading this just demote i'm already, hardly anybody think's he is useful as a staff and most of the player's hate i'm. he should be lucky that he din't get banned already.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Just because of what happens, you fought in gbs1. You need to give back the party hat. Thats the rules, you need to follow them. However, Caleb, you have abused your powers to ends that are not meant for Moderators to do.

1) Fighting in gbs1 means you need to give it back, even if people are rude or disrespectful, thats the reason you fight at gbs1.

2) Caleb should be demoted for abuse of power to the ends of unfairly jailing accounts without items in question, if the account with the phat is jailed, so what? They can't use the account until they are unjailed.

Dissapoint.jpg

EDIT: Also moving to report zone.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:08 pm

At the end of the day, just give the partyhat back because it was at gbs1 and it will stop all of the arguments.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:02 am

I believe he should give it back, he has to.

but it was also sort of abuse for caleb to instantly jail even though he was going to gbs
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 4:26 am

It wasn't abusement to suddenly jail him, it was "Over acting".

As i've told Tom and Max that i haven't had full control of my account over the last week,
Somehow my cousin "D claw ftw" got my password and used for bit and when i got back
from school a couple days ago he said "People are saying your getting demoted".

My response was, "Did you jail people" He said Yes, I lost your claws and tried getting them
back. I went on changed password and said, "Dont use my account ever again, I can't
trust you from now on"

Max got on again and so did i, He messaged "Un-jail me, So i unjailed and asked why he was
in jail and he said "Dont you remember you jailed me, Abuser". So i gave the items my cousin
took off him back.

As for Tom, I apologized and we started talking again.

I take responsibility for the stuff my cousin done, ANd i will re-pay if you lost anything due to him.

========================================================================
The things i did do though is,

I jailed Toms other account because he was fc'ing and i was un-aware it was Friday in his time.

And i did get angry a couple times because people kept saying i abused, but it was my cousin.
=========================================================================

Back to the Topic, I jailed all the account because i thought he deserved to be jailed. When i say
"He" i mean All his accounts. If someone abused you, And they just logged and made a new account
and kept playing, You would want them jailed because of what they done on there other account.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:52 am

@ i claw u out, i would Give back , but u jail me, is the phat back on ur account ? i dndt loin since 13.15 my time,

but nice bs story of sharing accounts , and you always jail me since u hate me , no matter wat i done..

i dont feel like giving the phat back since u Aint stop the abusing.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:58 pm

@Sinji most people would of jailed, if it was a partyhat and the guy teled home, it would make you think he is bankin it so ofcourse i would has jailed him just to make sure that he wasnt banking it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse   Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow phat loot - i claw u out abuse
Page 1 of 1