Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapPSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barPSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_lcapPSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_voting_barPSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Username
Awesome4me
Travis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 1:00 am

YES ABOUT TIME SONY DROPPED THEIR BALLS! WWW.BLOG.US.PLAYSTATION.COM CHECK IT!! DO YOUR SYSTEM UPDATES NOW, AND ALL WHO TROLL ABOUT XBOX SHIT, WILL BE REMOVED.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:54 am

Lmaoooooo about time. Its a good thing XBL doesn't shut down for a month because they cheat people out of money Wink
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:47 am

It is about time, and true, lol. But PSN coming back was worth the wait. 30 days PS+ and 2 Free Games, ftw.
Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:02 am

It says it's going under maintanace.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:11 am

Not for me (: Your country hasn't come up yet. check the map on the link I provided.
Back to top Go down
Josty
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Josty

PostSubject: psn is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:52 pm

damm i cant get on

it said u need a system update before going on i updated
and now it says maintenace again:S
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

L000L. What 2 games are they providing?
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:38 pm

Psn's, post em nao.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:11 am

PLayStation has too much ego. Sony has terrible products and uses cheap or useless technology. The only thing they had going for them was the fact that they were the first game console with Blu-ray, and now everyone has it.

Get ahead of the game once and think your shyt don't stink anymore?

-Estimated 7,000 more live users over PSN
-Achievement points can be used to get stuff such as games
-Cost less
-Free Mic
-More free down loadable content

PS3
-Expensive
-Less PSN users (appx. 7k less)
-Complex system
-Blue ray disks cost more
-Dosnt come with a Mic.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:13 am

Nate. If you EVER say sony has terrible products again, i might have to shoot you Wink

Im not saying PS3 is amazing but sony made, Vegas (video editting), Home studio premium (video editting) and hundreds of hundreds of professional programs. Ps3 might not be amazing but you have to admit that ps2 did revolutionize gaming.

Both companies have their pros and cons, but id say they are equal.
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:16 am

The fuck is that list you composed awesome. None of that is true. I can get a ps3 for $130.

I guess you think its more expensive, because its probably better tho.

7000 users less? lol. Thats nothing. Free mic? who cares, xbox mic's cost $2 anyways.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:46 am

Its like fighting over waffles and pancakes.

If you thought I was being serious, l0l. Both are great systems, Xbox has name brand games, which is why they are more expensive games, while Sony has high definition games to compensate. Most of ever major labeled game is on Xbox, not because Xbox is better, but because at the time when amazing games were coming out: Halo, Call of Duty, etc, Xbox was the platform to use it on, because 1: it was stable. You could run an xbox1 for 14 days without any problems, but if you left your PS2 Slim on for more than 4, it caught your carpet on fire (even if it wasn't on your carpet).

In the end, Yes Sinji Sony has amazing soft-ware, but personally their hard-ware things are cheaply made, just as Microsoft does, and Microsoft doesn't give a damm about you.

Oh well, Razz GO PLAY UNFORGIVSCAPE
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:36 am

Sucks, I sold my ps3, and then a couple of days later, the network was back on!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PSN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1