Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  I_vote_lcapBotting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  I_voting_barBotting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  I_vote_lcapBotting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  I_voting_barBotting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!

Go down 
+4
©I Am G0d I
Eh Im God
Awesome4me
Travis
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Empty
PostSubject: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:26 pm

Hey guys/gals. This will be the thread to post all your Botting Progs, (screen shots of the bots work) PLEASE do NOT post your USERNAME. Also, please "blank out" all the other skills, that you are not botting in the screen shot. (this makes it impossible for Jagex to know who you are)

Competition part: Whoever bots 50hrs+ with a Power miner, will receive a bank l00t, from Me.

Services part: I'm thinking of starting up an unforgivscape Powerlevel4Items kind of thing. I have 2 computers, a desktop that only Runescape works on it(lmao ikr) and my laptop, I could bot 2 accounts at a time, and whoever is willing to help me out, by offering to bot accounts will be shared with. Basically, I will bot your account, and you pay for hours botted. I will make sure you're account is fully secure, and the programs I use are premium and use "anti-ban" (which basically, moves the camera around, moves the mouse around, examines nearby objects, etc, all the things Jagex knows they can't compare with a human.) I currently offer: Power Fishing(10+locations), Woodcutting (Profit/Ivy, 4 Locations for Ivy, 10+ locations for the Profit woodcutting), Hunter (5+locations), Combat Trainer(all locations), Firemaker(4 locations[Varrock spots, fally, FOG]), Cooker (rogues den, al-kharid). I will soon be offering more bots. To find out more info, or whether you would like to 'hire' Me, PM me. NB: Your account doesn't have to be 138, 126, have any 99's, be "level 50+" or any of that, I'm completely legit, trying to help you out for a small price.

PRICES:

5+ Hours - 3 Whips.

10+ Hours - 1 Topaz 1 VLS

15+ Hours - All Bolts.

20+ Hours - 2x AGS, 2x BGS.

PACKAGES:

[iPlayAllDay Package] - 2 Accounts, 10hrs+ each - 5 whips.

[GF Fagex Package] - 3 Accounts, 5 hours+each - AGS.

More to come.

I won't go beyond 20 hours, this is to ensure your account is safe from the "botting" list Jagex has.

Current Bots:

1] Luke's Mage Pure;
CHICKEN SLAYER
Running Time: 1H 55M
Training: Strength
Strength/Hitpoints Experience Gained: 3955/1288
Time Selected to Bot:
5 Hours
Payment (Pending/Received)/What items were Received:
Received: 1 Abyssal Whip, 1 DarkLight, 1 Armadyl Legplates

Luke's Proggy
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Luke_s10

2] Sinji's Miner
DIMENSIONIC MINER
Running Time: 18H 50M
Training: Mining
Mining Experience Gained: 126k
Time Selected to Bot:
20 Hours
Payment (Pending/Recieved)/What items were Received:
Received: Pearl Bolt, 3rd Age Range Top, Bandos Godsword, 3a Platelegs, 3rd Age Range Legs, Dragon Dagger

Sinji's Proggy
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Fv8i39

3] Footlocker's Thiever
ARTE TEA STEALER
Running Time: 30M
Training: Thieving
Thieving Experience Gained: 4,000
Time Selected to Bot:
30 hours
Received: Armadyl Helm, Armadyl Chestplate, Armadyl Plateskirt, Pearl bolt, Blurite bolt

4] Issac's Strength Pure
CHICKEN SLAYER
Running Time: Starting...
Training: Strength
Strength Experience Gained: Starting...
Time Selected to Bot:
35-40 hours
Received: Saradomin Sword, Dragon Dagger, Rune CrossBow, Abyssal Whip, Darkbow x3

5]

Partners: These users, are trusted, and will be Partnered with my Botting Service. If you feel uncomfortable with me assigning them you're account to bot, PM me and I will do it myself. Smile
Partner/Co-Founder: Awesome4me (Nate)

Testimonials:
Sinji wrote:

Trusted service, great prices, surely will be using again, This service recieves my official

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Sealofawesomness

Eh Im God wrote:
This is a very well trusted service, ill be doing this again, thanks guys, special thanks to awesome4me for botting my account

Last edited by Travis on Sat May 14, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:34 pm

PM me Travis, I use RSBuddy, and my computer is very capable. I can run up to 5 bots at once. If you want to do some kind of partnership for items that could be an idea.

Check out my level3 I gave him a bronze pickaxe with lvl 1 mining and sent him to work for over 26 hours!

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  26h_pr10
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:46 pm

PM'd, and added your name to the Partners.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:15 pm

Do we give items first or.. because what if i pay for 5 hours and the bot walks off and gets no xp?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:30 pm

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  2yneyae
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  34drfyr
Easy shit is Easy.

I had a 60HR FleshcrawlerPRO That made me 13m...But i lost it :S
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:01 pm

When my holidays come i bot all day and night until i wake half way through the night and turn it off, i got 90 fish, 94 mage quickly, i did fish first and made 20M+ and spent it on magic
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:06 pm

So, you want to get on our accounts, and bot something we have the capability to bot ourselves? totally legit
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:36 pm

I do it because when I started botting, I had to figure it out myself. Bass Akwards I know but hey, some people can't do it. I've already botted someone's account.

I have mils in runescape. I have items, I have characters. You could even put a pin on your bank if you don't trust us, but then again you don't have to do this if you don't want to.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:59 pm

We get items first, why? Because; Abel could easily ban us, returning all your items. it's a flawless deal, besides, it's something new to do, and could help alot of people from the grips of Runescapes life wrecking ways. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 10:08 pm

I want an account botting, if you can do it then thanks
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:39 pm

I am currently botting for Luke (Eh im God), and also I've added some personal protection:

If I am currently botting your account and you GET BANNED, I will reimburse you 5m cash, unless it is a level 100+ and you get BANNED, I will reimburse you 20m cash.

This is to prove we are only doing this to help, and reassure you we're legit.

Last edited by Awesome4me on Mon May 23, 2011 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Good thinking, Nate. We should probably have a log of these.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:57 pm

Alright, perhaps something like this..?

Current Bots Running:

1] Luke's pure, running Chicken Fighter: Current run time: 1h 14m, Estimated end time: 10:16PM, 1300 feathers collected, 2699 strength experience gained
2]
3]
4]
5]
6]
7]

Perhaps? We could change it up a bit but thats what i'm thinking. Perhaps i'll add proggies in aswell once the bot finished its run time.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:14 am

Proggies are a definite. I like that template though, feel free to add it to my post. :-)
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:14 am

Added, comments on the layout?

Btw Luke paid me 1 whip, a dl and arma platelegs, come online some time when i'm on and pick either the legs or the whip/dl
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:19 am

Ill buy 20 hrs of coal powermining (you should give me a discount Wink ) Pm me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:52 am

Nick, please PM Travis or Myself, I have a bot that I enjoy ready unless Travis has one, and please include your mining level, if you are a member or non-member, and if you have access to the dwarf mining guild, heroes guild, or other areas, and if you have a certain level or goal your looking for, or if its just straight powermining.

EDIT: I've added Luke's proggy underneath. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:51 am

This is a very well trusted service, ill be doing this again, thanks guys, special thanks to awesome4me for botting my account
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Thanks for the happy report Luke :] Travis and I would look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:52 pm

It's true your very welcome anyway, can you do it again? Smile
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Sure thing. Just PM me with your specifications, time to run, what skill to train etc.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm

For some reason, I don't get PM's. Feel free to add me on msn, also, I have a new way of crediting your account, SMS. I have set up a SMS service for my iPod, feel free to text your requirements or concerns to; (508) 915-3382. If you're interested in joining our botting service, please contact my partner, Nate[Awesome4me] via PM. And glad to see that, Luke, you're very welcome:-)

@Nate, save the DL for me =]
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:21 pm

Sure thing, we've got to split the current loot. I've gotten lots of items, i'll see you in-game man.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:14 am

Mined me 2699 coal ores, bumping my new pures net worth up to 3m Smile
Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Progrss

Trusted service, great prices, surely will be using again, This service recieves my official

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Sealofawesomness
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 12:49 am

Thank you Sinji :] Very glad to have yet another happy customer!

EDIT:

Luke, Top

Footlocker, Bottom

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Luke_s11

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Footlo10
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:42 am

I'm loving the layout, Nate. Great job, and thanks all for the positive feed back.
Back to top Go down
n0 back down
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 6:03 am

I use a Auto Fisher bot.

It got me 1-98 fishing in 1 month on a different account.

Now im botting a new account which i will get 99 in 2 months im hoping, Just wanted to say since this is about bots >_>
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 11:44 pm

is there any chance one of you can bot me moneys, my account dont suck, but its cleaned cause its hacked........

Any chance i can trade in game items for rsgp?
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:10 am

I don't want to implement items4rsgp just yet... We can surely bot some serious gp for you though. PM Nate if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:05 am

If we were to implement Items 4 RSGP, it would be as follows (This is ONLY if I decide it is profitable):

1M: 1AGS
2M: Full Bandos
3M: Claws/Saradomin Sword
4M: Granite Maul
5M: 1x AGS, 1x Claws
10M: 3x Claws, 2x Granite Maul
etc etc...

RSGP Is worth a lot more than this, and it is a list I came up with on the spot. Negotiations would be some part also. Do not expect me to live by this list, and if you say "but you posted it..." I will ignore you.
Back to top Go down
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Mikenike

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:18 am

well, i basically quit, i have semi-shit load of bolts i guess. not really.

like 4 topaz, 2 blurite maybe... some other one too...
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:27 am

For now lets keep it strictly to botting, if I do an items4rsgp I will make another thread.

Added Sinji's testimonial
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:30 am

Bumping with Info:

RSBuddy 1.29 is running but out of date for all bots in/around the Draynor Manor/Bank, and the Ultimate Fighter Premium bot I use to train combat stats is also under maintenance and not working correctly.

Issac and Foot, both of your bots are currently (10:22PM CST) DOWN, I will add more time to your bots to compensate, and I also lost the proggies for both of your bot's because of a storm, shutting off the power.

Issac: Current Stats: 40 Str, 13 Range. I will continue to get your range up until at least 35. It is difficult to est how long this will take, as being a non-member, most places to train are infested with bots anyways.

Footlocker: 53 Thieving, will get to 65 as requested.

Sinji, as soon as I can find a worthy rimmington bot I will begin on yours, Almost all of them don't support climbing down ladders etc, *fail -.-* for powermining, and the coal one I used for your first 20H doesn't support Rimmington, so it may be a little while, but I assure you i'll get it done.

Last edited by Awesome4me on Thu May 26, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:37 am

I found a bot that works wonderfully for rimmingtin and banks in a deposit box at port sarim.

You can find it Here (Click me)

I said that in my pm silly, Have fun mining Wink no ladders or anything required. Just walks from the pit to port sarim etc etc,

Please try and find an empty world if possilbe. this bot has world switching on it too so just enable it Very Happy

Cheers, Sinji.
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:24 am

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Jrd1n4
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 11:09 am

Nate, I requested 20hours of botting, and it turned out, you botted 1 hour for me, because the screen shot you took, was 1 hour and the xp gained took me to 22 hp 30 str which is 1hour.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:47 pm

He said his power went off, and some of the bots weren't working.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:01 pm

As Travis said, and as I posted earlier this morning, my power had gone out, and with Runescape's new update, it put almost ever one of my bots out of date, until the coders updated them to compensate for the new patch.

Sinji that mining bot you suggested either 1: doesn't work, or 2: I have no idea how to get it to start.

The GUI Loads, and the options load, but the bot doesn't engage. I will try to fiddle with it :s
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:25 pm

Ah sorry, i didnt take much notice
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:39 pm

I will get your bot back up man, no worries :]

Footlocker your bot is back up, Sinji i'm still working on it, Isaac yours is looking for a new spot to train :E, Luke i'm getting your back on track here in a few.

Bots are working with some severe lag spikes (From JaGeX) so exp is going to be cut down a little, but that one I can't help with.
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:25 am

I will be able to start botting tomorrow, and Saturday, and I will be away from Sunday - Wed, on a school trip to Cuba Very Happy PM me with Bot specifications and payment. If I don't reply within a few hours, it's because my PM is glitched. In that case, E-mail me at "lifeium@yahoo.com" with you're request.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:52 am

Nate,

For that bot it took me a while to get used to aswell. Once you select the options there will be one saying "select central tile"

YOU HAVE TO CLICK IT, otherwise the bot wont even let you start the script Razz
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:01 am

Doh! That would have helped, like 2 days ago! Razz Haha! I'll get started on it asap, might not be tonight, but maybe tomorrow morning.

Footlocker, your bot is almost done, currently 61 thieving. Proggy:

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Footpr10
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:24 am

Sorry bro Wink

Get started on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Okay whoever wishes me to run a bot for them, PM me or Nate, and I'll get on it. Payment goes to Nate as I wont be on Un4 to collect it.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:52 pm

Has my bot been put back up yet? as i am not logging into runescape until its botted Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:49 pm

Update on my miner, Nate and travis have been doing an awesome Job, Now i almost have 2m in ores Very Happy

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Service1a
Back to top Go down
Lyk Jagger
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:19 am

My bot; No Proggy? Wtf's the hold-up? O_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.combinationxx.darkbb.com
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:33 am

I'm going through some stuff at my house, and currently holding off on botting (I'm trying to get everyone back on track), I have tried to PM travis, however his in-forum PM isn't working.

T.T If you would like to be reimbursed for half (since i've already botted everyone's accounts at LEAST half of what you've paid for) I can do that, then in a few days when my irl life calms down I can finish it off, or just wait it out.

You all can log into your accounts and use them regularly just like normal, and I will post when I can get started again.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:37 pm

Thanks for the update of information, hope all goes well for you and your girlfriend and I hope you get back on track, Goodluck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!    Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Botting Prog Mayhem + Botting Service!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next