Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Forums Moderators I_vote_lcapForums Moderators I_voting_barForums Moderators I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Forums Moderators I_vote_lcapForums Moderators I_voting_barForums Moderators I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Forums Moderators

Go down 
+6
Eh Im God
Blue Phat
Mikey
Username
Josty
Mr Propz
10 posters
AuthorMessage

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 am

You Should Make Some More Forum Moderators That Actually Get on the Forums And Are Active That You Know Will Clean Up The

Constant Flame/Spam Threads
Advertiser's That Spam Other Servers
So On So Forth

Because Before the Reset My Threads Would get flamed 24/7 because of what Happen'd on the server... And It's just So Annoying.
If I Was a forum Moderator I'd Actually Clean up the Spam Posts N What not.
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:12 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:17 am

Thank You.
Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 am

Definatley, Soon the server will get more players (hopefully) and they may do stuff to the forums that shouldn't be done, And they can sort out little 13 year old fags.
Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:35 am

I Wish they Would Make More Forum Moderators Now.
Back to top Go down
Josty
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Josty

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: forum moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 am

i agree

we need more forum moderators

to stop all that
spam flaming etc,

Back to top Go down
Username
$$$Donator$$$
$$$Donator$$$

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:50 am

The main reason i want mods is because everyone post in "Announcments"

To post Pictures of stuff not related to Unforgivscape and it's annoying
if your trying to find a post in a certain catergory and it's been posted somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Mikey

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Mikey loves you :3   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 pm

Little heads up for you guys who actually think Forum Moderators can do anything,
We cannot, I cannot, My powers got taken off me, You want the forums fixed? Ask Tom,
I could say with confidence, I'm probably one of the most trusted on the forums,
I used to be admin, I used to be hidden admin, I used to be co-owner,
It's just Tom keeps getting disappointed by putting Jack into admin cause Jack fucks up every time -.- pisses me off too.

I am active, I just don't post much, reason? It gets reset anyways, So fuck it Razz
I'm keeping an eye out for this stuff, so yeah, Let's keep the spam down, No more flaming people,
Keep your arguments in-game so mods can do something about the problem, I've taken a rest from in-game just to inform,
I've been taking a rest from a lot of gaming, Just play a little Cod & Runescape every now and then,
Keep me entertained and enjoy Unforgivscape guys, Peace.

<3
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 pm

agreed,

and let actif poster delete their post and reply's and stuff
Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm

I'm Glad You Guys Agree
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:36 am

Agreeable! ^^
hate when people spam for free posts, its low.
just post for good reasons not like "thank you" "np" ect its a waste.
Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:39 am

Posting on every thread as soon as you join forum is aslso classed as "spamming"
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:41 am

Uhm acctually Nick i'm posting sensible comments not spamming "thanks" ect..
Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 am

Well now your spamming saying that "thanks etc" is spamming.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 am

No it wasn't its me saying what it was like, and us talking about this "spamming" business is basically spamming, so nuff said?
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:54 am

Lol daaamn is there ever a day when the community actually gets a long? I mean come on it's a server not school/a drama show shit, we have to play with the same players everyday all the time so get over the flaming and shit. we are guys. Not girls. But guys. we don't start drama like girls. Guys just get over the shit that happens and move on. not being mad or upset. we all agree that spammers are annoying.. yes but since we agree about it don't fight about cause then every post that you guys send back another is considered "spam".
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:56 am

I think this right here is useless trolling?

Yes we need mods, but thats why people should apply and be approved for mod. Duh
Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:57 am

I'm friends with most people here, Except for Santa ( 13 year old biatch) and Eh im god, Person who moans about spamming when he spams himself.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:04 am

Are they worth it though? Just cause you don't like someone doesn't mean yall have to fight all the time :[

When I had my own server I had to help people I despised. Absolutely hated... but... thats what happens.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:14 am

I help people on server that i truly do not like but I put that a side because it's a co-player that needs help. It's kinda like working with a co-worker that you do not like what so ever. You still gotta help him or you will be looking bad towards your boss.. Let's say a new player comes in. He wants a friendly environment that won't hate him, he wants to make friends. But then he see's a player flaming the Hades shit out of another player and so on. He will then be like "ooo bitchy players it won't be no fun" I don't know. People hate me. But i don't know why? I haven't done anything to them or at least I don't think I have :3
Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

:[]! Who hates Mr.Moustache!?
I'll troll there asses!
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Mikey wrote:
Little heads up for you guys who actually think Forum Moderators can do anything,
We cannot, I cannot, My powers got taken off me, You want the forums fixed? Ask Tom,
I could say with confidence, I'm probably one of the most trusted on the forums,
I used to be admin, I used to be hidden admin, I used to be co-owner,
It's just Tom keeps getting disappointed by putting Jack into admin cause Jack fucks up every time -.- pisses me off too.

I am active, I just don't post much, reason? It gets reset anyways, So fuck it Razz
I'm keeping an eye out for this stuff, so yeah, Let's keep the spam down, No more flaming people,
Keep your arguments in-game so mods can do something about the problem, I've taken a rest from in-game just to inform,
I've been taking a rest from a lot of gaming, Just play a little Cod & Runescape every now and then,
Keep me entertained and enjoy Unforgivscape guys, Peace.

<3
@ Mikey you have forum moderator powers and them powers are as followed (can lock topics) (can delete topics) (can move topics) (can edit other peoples posts/topics) (can merge topics) you didnt get removed from everything i only took away your Administration priveledges due to the fact I only want two Admins running the forum with me,i left you with mod because i can trust you and i know you wont abuse powers.

We now have Three Admins and One Moderator thats enough for me at the moment guys maybe in the future i will look more in to giving people a shot at staff on here but for now were fine,also people please stop spamming stupid comments on topics that make no sense its really annoying me and if it keeps happening i (or other staff depending on how they feel)will just delete the topic also know where your putting the topic dont post something stupid in to another area because thats just childish and dumb

-Tom
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:18 pm

True, besides there rarely is a "big" problem with the rule breakers, maybe too much spam, but no scamming/hacking of the forums, which would require major admin powers to fix. Anyways, i agree with Tom.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Now that i'm an Fmod, keeping up with spam is difficult, and takes a lot of focus. I honestly think if we had a post filter, such as you can't post more than 8 times in 1 minute. Might help Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Moderators   Forums Moderators Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums Moderators
Page 1 of 1