Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made I_vote_lcap*PK Point Shop* Custom Made I_voting_bar*PK Point Shop* Custom Made I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made I_vote_lcap*PK Point Shop* Custom Made I_voting_bar*PK Point Shop* Custom Made I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

*PK Point Shop* Custom Made

Go down 
+3
Blue Phat
©I Am G0d I
Mr Propz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

*PK Point Shop* Custom Made Empty
PostSubject: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:21 am

You obtain 2 Points per Pk;Player Kill.
You obtain 25 PK Points per vote.

*Pk Point Shop*

*Rune Claws: 1200pts+75Coins
*Party Hat (Any Colour): 950pts+35Coins
*Whip: 50pts.+2Coins
*Dragon Dagger: 350pts.+3Coins
*VLS: 800pts.+5Coins
*Ancient Mace: 800pts.+5Coins
*AGS Only: 700pts.+10Coins
*Random Bolt (e): 75pts.+1Coin(s)
*3rd Age Armour: 350pts/piece+3Coins
*Dark Bow: 350pts.+3Coins
Comment What I missed.

How to block bugging the system?:
*Daily Point Cap (250points a week)
*Items also cost a small amount of coins. Coins are fairly difficult to get making the more difficult items such as Party hat and Rune Claws a wealthy amount of coins.

Pros/Cons
Pros
*Attract more players.
*More PvPing daily
*Easier to obtain rares
*Hard/impossible to exploit/bug.
*More Votes.
*Reserved.
*Reserved.
Cons
*Less donations if high amounts of points/coins are acquired.
*Hard to code
*Reserved.
*Reserved.

Just an idea
-Props
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:28 am

Abel Hasn't Updated the Server in 8+ months Gl Getting him to do this.
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:46 am

I could probably help him code. I know he doesn't give a shit about our suggestions though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 am

I Know How to Fix Massing/Add Full potions, But He Doesn't want to for Some Odd reason He Just Always Brings up A Different Topic Like his runescape Bank lol... I Wan't to Help him but He wont Let me.
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:09 am

Well, you've gotta give him some credit right? I mean he has done a very good job coding this server and he is probably tired of people nagging him about bugs, and updates being made. He probably doesn't even want to get into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:18 am

Lol, I'm Assuming u Didn't Play Shadowisle Most of What Shadowisle Had This Server Has Now, Except for some different emotes,

The Older Players Like Me Use to play shadowisle Before this Server because of some Immature Kid Stole Shadowisle And It's Down now But the Real Owner of shadowisle *Gave* Abel the Server source, And Has Been running it ever since.
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:29 am

Well I fell stupid!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:44 am

It's Alright You Didn't Know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 am

Wasn't shadowisle Non-spawn aswell though?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:41 am

It was the Same As Unforgivscape is Now but better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 am

I saw a couple vids, It looks pretty sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:07 pm

Yeah Those where the Days...

Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 pm

The one server I really loved way back when was Unscape for anyone who played it.
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
©I Am G0d I

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:25 pm

Or you could just go and kill the monsters to get the items, instead of ruining the server with this generic piece of trash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Wow Kory.. I Know It's Not Somthing Abel would Prolly Want But No reason to flame Him For trying.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:11 pm

i like the idea,

he can actually made pots work ( all pots 100%) since he done that before in his servers..

But about the pk shop, i think its nice to get rares by pking, but also, it ruins it kinda, people will find glitches / bugs and abuse it and dont report it. So that way there comes to many rare items in game. This will ruin it ( i actually think the drop rates are to low for some stuff ) so yeah.

BUT I LIKE THE IDEA OF A PK SHOP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 pm

What Do U mean he's done it before?
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:15 pm

with the potion like some reply's above me,

abel can code it easily since he had full pots in his servers b4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:18 pm

What Do U Mean Other Server's He's Only Had 317 and a 525, Which he Doesn't code the Pots on.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:19 pm

well there were pots (4) dose which were working , why he cant add them in unforgivscape 508..?
Back to top Go down
RoFl Masta of WaR
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
RoFl Masta of WaR

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:20 pm

I asked abel this 2 days after i joined his reply ( No i do not like pk shops )
allso he would make it so that u cant attk the same ip , i have a bro on the same ip as me
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com < i own this
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:23 pm

thats only better, no glitching and abusing those things, but i dont realy think he would add it in :s
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 pm

wow personally i love the pk shop system
i farmed for too long to do that shit again
so yea that would be awseome to just got with freebies and start pking till u have enough points to get a descent rare

and for the "pots thread" if i can call it so,
most of sources comes with working stuff like pots weapon wield magic etc but has some (alot infact) of flaws in it
for example, the source i downloaded had dclaws custom on it with working spec on players and npcs
but veng has no time delay, instead of sayin "Taste Vengeance" it just repeats the last line said and barrage spell doesnt affect
the attack delay (wich means tht u can dds AND barrage at the same time)

really wierd stuff tbh
but for the potions seriously i think abel should fix tht cuz its pretty simple (hey even I got how to do it and i suck at coding lmfao)
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 pm

People come on servers to enjoy what they can't have on rs, or do have but don't pk with it because they're scared of losing something they wasted months/years on. (example: 3rd age and bandos and other rares) so the pk shop would be great for people who like to pk but not only that, it would also attract more players and more players means more fun, am I correct? But then again it would probably get boring if you have like a lot of points and have a lot of sets of the rares. Or if someone finds a way to glitch it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:53 pm

It seems un-glitchable at the moment.
And I doubt someone would get to many points seeing as there is a daily cap and 1kill=2pk points.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:04 pm

I do think a good thing that could benefit us would be something "like" Legacy does, where an automated reward system is established, such as points for each vote on RunLocus, as well as a bonus token weekend etc, with the items like Phats, Abel HATES having others with phats, and only wants them to be achieved by EXTREME effor, ie: donating. But the rest of the shop looks well allocated, perhaps time-locked items that boost stats for 30/60 mins etc.
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Then in that case this would be a great update.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Nah. I've come to think this Would Be a Horrible Update. Anyways No Point in Posting in this thread Abel would Never do it.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm

very agreed! It would be good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Ths should be a poll tbh.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:40 pm

Poll +1! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:52 pm

Yes we should have a poll :3
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:32 am

I think with some good edditing a shop will be an amazing idea. Perhaps Abel won't see it, but eventually he'll get his eyes on it one way or another. We just need to remind him that we can give ideas too
Back to top Go down
AskingAle
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
AskingAle

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:36 am

Yeah hopefully it's soon.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:39 am

Beggars can't be choosers but hey, i'm patient. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:17 am

Wow, i've got so many posts its kind of hard to keep all these conversations going!
Back to top Go down
Arkillion
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Arkillion

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 am

omg asking, is that tirael on your siggy? you know the angel in Diablo II.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:31 am

On topic please...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *PK Point Shop* Custom Made   *PK Point Shop* Custom Made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*PK Point Shop* Custom Made
Page 1 of 1