Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] I_vote_lcapUnforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] I_voting_barUnforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] I_vote_lcapUnforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] I_voting_barUnforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Empty
PostSubject: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:53 pm

I will be redoing this guide because it was fairly helpful to some players.

Common Error Fixes!

1: Java is not recognizable as an eternal or external command.

Answer: This is a fairly advanced fix to people who have no clue about Java. It all depends on setting classpaths and I have a VERY detailed video on how to fix this quickly and efficiently.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D13ZSPA1Ff0&feature=channel_video_title
Sub if you want, doesn't matter to me.

2: The game stops loading at: Loading 3d interface

Answer: I had this same problem. It is because of a complex problem in your Java/Jdk/Jre files. Or it is because the server is having problems. To fix this you must uninstall ALL your java files! Start>Control Panel>Programs>Uninstall Programs.
If you get an error while trying to google: "Your Uninstaller! Free" This will uninstall it. After that re-download Java/Jdk/Jre and then set your classpaths if needed. If you get an error saying that you can only re-install products that are installed go to youtube, type in what the popup says and there is an easy quick fix.

3: Error Connecting to Server

Answer: This either means that the server is currently offline, or your enternet connection is off. Simply check by opening your enternet browser, if its up and running the server is off.

4: Whenever I download Unforgivscape I get a white page?

Answer: Download WinRar its an extracting tool that lets you take files from a compressed .zip file. Its a small and safe download!
Link: http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

5: Connecting to update server is frozen.

Answer: The server is currently offline. Check again every 5-10mins.

Hope this helped a few of you, if it didn't and you have more questions feel free to comment, pm: Props in-game or on the forums.
Back to top Go down
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:36 am

This is a lot of reading, lmao. <___<
Probably stuff I wouldn't understand :DD
Got bored on the 1st sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/queenmelani
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:50 am

Lol this is a good little bit of info Mr Propz, I saw this earlier but didn't comment.

If abel looks at this i'm sure it'll be helpful.

+1
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 2:57 am

Thanks guys im trying to get a forum mod position and I had some of these errors in my past and its nice to find help easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:33 am

Nice i Guess U Should Color Your text Looks Boring.
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:45 am

Alright thanks for the tip will keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 am

TL;DR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:36 am

Nick's Post above is Exactly Why I Wan't to be a forum Mod so I Can delete Useless Post's No Offence Nic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:22 am

I think players should be able to delete there own posts/threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:04 pm

@Nick, They Can But Your Just To Blind to Notice It >_< It's Like right by the Edit Post.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 pm

Much fail I must sayy.
Back to top Go down
Eh Im God
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
Eh Im God

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 8:29 pm

When I attempt to login on my account it half logs in and dcs, so I tryed a random account and it does the same, and tips for this please? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Mr Propz
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mr Propz

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:27 am

Set your graphic settings properly.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:01 pm

God = Banned Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]   Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unforgivscape Errors [FIXES!]
Page 1 of 1