Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Chef is the best mod ever! I_vote_lcapChef is the best mod ever! I_voting_barChef is the best mod ever! I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Chef is the best mod ever! I_vote_lcapChef is the best mod ever! I_voting_barChef is the best mod ever! I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Chef is the best mod ever!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lebanese
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Chef is the best mod ever! Empty
PostSubject: Chef is the best mod ever!   Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Hi, so I was just mad that I lost my bank so I lost my mind and wrote random shit that was all lies. Chef is the best mod ever, and will always be. I know I fucked up man, and I'm really sorry. You will always me my best bro, whether you hate me or not. I am a stupid idiot, and I should have think twice before doing things. I apologize for everything I've done that upset you Chef, I promise I won't do it again.
Abel or Nate, if you guys ever see this, know that Chef is the best mod I have ever seen, and has filled everyone's needs in everything, even if they are really mean.
Chef, you will always me my favorite bro, I'm sorry for what I've done, I deserve any consequences given. I'm sorry,
Thanks- Lebanese

Happy Halloween!
-Lebanese

Last edited by Lebanese on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mod chef
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: [color=cyan]chef abuseing powers[/color]   Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:53 pm

lebnese u need to tell hole stry
ferst whe dice
than u ask bank back i said no go skil for money
u k me
u lose
ur mad
u have no respect ask solo or ownzpwnz
so i waring 2 times to have respect
u dont listen
so i need to mute you than u come on other acounts i tell me unmute me or i post on forum u abuse powers so ime not abuse powers

Back to top Go down
Mikey00164
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mikey00164

PostSubject: Re: Chef is the best mod ever!   Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Leb, just because u were rage dicing, and u lost all of your money, does not mean you should go back and complain that chef is abusing his powers...
Honestly your just raging..i gave you back your stuff, stop complaining on chef.. Like honestly.. Im sorry that things arent going towards your way..
At least u have some stuff back..
Back to top Go down
Lebanese
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chef is the best mod ever!   Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:18 pm

mod chef wrote:
lebnese u need to tell hole stry
ferst whe dice
than u ask bank back i said no go skil for money
u k me
u lose
ur mad
u have no respect ask solo or ownzpwnz
so i waring 2 times to have respect
u dont listen
so i need to mute you than u come on other acounts i tell me unmute me or i post on forum u abuse powers so ime not abuse powers

Sorry

Last edited by Lebanese on Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mod chef
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: chef abusing powers   Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:44 pm

I never asked you to unmute me, I logged on the other accounts to play yet you keep coming to me, I never asked for my bank back, all I said was that I would have done it, and you have no respect whatsoever. I never wanted to tell you this, but you made kingpop quit, and dra321 and samysu(something).

lebanese
ferst who is dra321 and samysu never saw the players and kingpop is not quit he stil play and ur just mad because i won your bank and btw i cant make players quit i just help players to stay and ikd who is dra123 or samysu never see the players in game so dont lie
Back to top Go down
Mikey00164
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mikey00164

PostSubject: Re: Chef is the best mod ever!   Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Leb the first thing you said as soon as you logged in is, "can i have my items back".. Kingpop still plays, i think you are just trying to get back at chef only because you are mad and you just want your items back..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chef is the best mod ever!   Chef is the best mod ever! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chef is the best mod ever!
Page 1 of 1