Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Special weapons I_vote_lcapSpecial weapons I_voting_barSpecial weapons I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Special weapons I_vote_lcapSpecial weapons I_voting_barSpecial weapons I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Special weapons Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Special weapons Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Special weapons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Special weapons Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Special weapons Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Special weapons Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Special weapons Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Special weapons Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Special weapons Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Special weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey00164
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Mikey00164

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Special weapons Empty
PostSubject: Special weapons   Special weapons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:15 pm

I think the special of most weapons should be change, i was pking the other day in full torva, divine, and protect melee, and some kid claws me out in one special? Like really, lets try to make this realistic..
I dont want to come to the wilderness and just get one hit
Also i think chaotics should be changed also, i love hitting 50s on the npcs, but when im pking, i just think its a unfair advantage..
Just some ideas to change Razz
Special weapons (D claws, dd's, vls, etc..) and chaotics Razz
Just a idea to throw out here..
Back to top Go down
mod chef
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Special weapons Empty
PostSubject: special weapons   Special weapons Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:18 pm

thats good i lose today green hween mask there spec me whit dds and hit 50 on me
its too overpowerd
Back to top Go down
Liam
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Liam

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

Special weapons Empty
PostSubject: lol i agree   Special weapons Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 pm

i agree 100% mate sick of it thats also one the reasons i lost interest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special weapons   Special weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special weapons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combination Xx 317-603 ::  Feedback Center/Forum suggestions-
Jump to: