Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
I'm back I suppose? I_vote_lcapI'm back I suppose? I_voting_barI'm back I suppose? I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
I'm back I suppose? I_vote_lcapI'm back I suppose? I_voting_barI'm back I suppose? I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

I'm back I suppose?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaacs Bak
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

I'm back I suppose? Empty
PostSubject: I'm back I suppose?   I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Well, hi Unforgivscape, I've been demoted on InnovationX and I was quite bored otherwise. I suppose I'm back, Very Happy
-Isaac.
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: I'm back I suppose?   I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:50 am

Hey isaac,

Welcome back to Unforgivscape. This server is a great 317\603. The owners name is Abel and he is a great coder some times and added alot of stuff into the server. One thing he added was the ability to use the Old coin on the well which will give you a random item, item range from nex armours to shit items. He also added in the Zombie game which he has now deleted due to the fact Party hats were too easy to obtain and the prices of party hats went down because there was so many. This server has been going for almost 4 years and i've played for 2 weeks. Please understand that at Unforgivscape we treat everyone with the utmost respect and if you don't agree I will ban you. And I will get your dog and eat him too. I am the best Pker in Unforgivscape because my 12 way switches are always perfect and people are amazed when i smash out that dds. So Isaac, Ask yourself? Do you wanna come back. IF SO then let me tell you more about the server and myself. I am a respected player in the community and everyone loves me so if u dont love me you can piss off. Secondly please don't ask for staff or Abel simply won't give you, Your a person that is only rejoining due to the fact that you got demoted on another server. So dont expect staff on here. Please understand that i dont mean to hurt you with all this typing so please dont reply all hating.

My name is Tom, I ain't a pom. So leave me alone, Before I steal your phone.

Back to top Go down
IndigoJustin
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
IndigoJustin

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: I'm back I suppose?   I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:28 am

Welcome back. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back I suppose?   I'm back I suppose? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back I suppose?
Page 1 of 1