Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Massive Intro. I_vote_lcapMassive Intro. I_voting_barMassive Intro. I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Massive Intro.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Mikey

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Massive Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Massive Intro.   Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:31 am

Well a lot of the old players may know who I am, but a lot don't.
I'm Michael, My first ever username when joining Unforgivscape was P K, then I changed it to the prayer 'Retribution', then wanted to shorten my name and ended up sticking to 'Mikey'.

I've played unforgivscape on and off, every now and then, but i'm keen to get back into it and have a good time on this server, it seems to be working good so far, and with advertisement could go a long way.

My new username is P K, (10 spaces), I choose this because I felt it'd bring me back to the old days where I was just a noob, and I found it pretty funny Razz

When I was with Unforgivscape, I experienced the 508, 517, 317, and then quit for a bit because a lot of bullshit was going on and also I did have a busy irl life,
I've managed my way through the irl stuff and i'm willing to stop the bullshit, and i'm back for the current server up now 317-603.

Me and Abel have always had a pretty clean relationship in unforgivscape, *Looks at signature below*, always talked about who are the good players, the bad players and who follows the rules and who doesn't. We've talked about ideas, and he knows what kind of player I am.

I am Australian, so I could help out when people aren't online due to asleep, and as I learn my way through the server can help people learn aswell.

I'd like to give props to Konradoo for helping me find stuff at the start, and Blingy cause he was silly enough to risk his claws in a welfare fight and got me my first claws Wink

Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

Massive Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Intro.   Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 am

Never knew you were Australian,

Anyway welcome back <3
Back to top Go down
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
♥Owner Mel♥ Forum Administrator
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

Massive Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Intro.   Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:26 pm

WELCOME BACK MIKEY!!!
Mel missed you c:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/queenmelani
Mikey
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Mikey

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Massive Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Intro.   Massive Intro. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 12:00 am

Haha thanks guys Smile
I missed you too Mel :3

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Massive Intro. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive Intro.   Massive Intro. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Intro.
Page 1 of 1