Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Copyright's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapCopyright's Moderator Application I_voting_barCopyright's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Copyright's Moderator Application I_vote_lcapCopyright's Moderator Application I_voting_barCopyright's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Copyright's Moderator Application

Go down 
3 posters

Should i become a moderator?
Yes
Copyright's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap0%Copyright's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Copyright's Moderator Application I_vote_lcap100%Copyright's Moderator Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Combination Xx
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

Copyright's Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:22 pm

UnforGivscape In-Game Name: Copyright

Real Life Name: Mark

Information About Yourself: I don't like giving out Information about myself on the internet for everyone too see >Smile

Job/Hobbies:

- Computer
- Long term coding projects
- Watching Movies

How Long You Have Played UnforGivscape:

- I played in the Unforgivscape 508, Some in 517 and when the 603 first game out

Why You Believe You Should (Become a Mod or Advance):
I believe I should be a moderator because I was a active member at the beginning of the 317 when it was starting to become popular and I personally think if I was made the Moderator leader I could possibly be able to pick myself a team of mods to lead Unforgivscape 317 to great heights!

What You Expect A Moderator Should Do/Be:

I expect a moderator leader to show experienced expertise in being a moderator and follow all appropiate rules in the process. I also expect a moderator leader to interact with fellow players in a polite manner and also show them everything unforgivscape has too offer.

What You Will Bring To UnforGivscape As A Mod:

As a moderator leader I will bring to Unforgivscape a new team of moderators which will bring Unforgivscape 317 back too the heights it was growing too and grow even bigger, I will also bring a complete different type of staff leader where I will make sure moderators know the correct manner in which too greet new players and keep them interested until they feel accepted.
What Moderators Recommend You For (Moderator/Advancement):

I have not asked any members of staff if they would support this application due to the fact I haven't met most of the new staff and I don't see the logic on judging a person by there application, The application is just a form of asking Abel in-game but on a larger scale for everyone else to see.

~~~ Extra Information ~~~

The way in which I hope to show my profession will not be judged on the comments I get back on this application, I'm a part of the community that is willing to give a big chunk of there day to help the community grow bigger and more social. If not promoted I will be in lack of resources and will have limited resources in attempted to revive the community of Unforgivscape which once lived.

~~~ Voting ~~~

- Vote on the poll honestly
- Don't leave messages that are aimed to hurt me.
- If you do, I will kill you, And cook your dog.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Unforgivscape has never had a 603 server...

On another note it's a no from me right now, Play some more then apply again.
Back to top Go down
Combination Xx
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:56 pm

I've played enough to understand that the community is dull at the moment and needs a new leader Smile
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Fighting my decision isn't going to yield positive results.
Back to top Go down
Combination Xx
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Stop attempting to make it look like a threat then,

It was clearly just a response to your reply because waiting 2 months until i've 'played enough' is just a waste of time that we could of been setting stuff up.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

PostSubject: Re: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:04 pm

My first post was threatening?

I added a poll for you, Ps. I won't vote on it
Back to top Go down
Combination Xx
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

PostSubject: Re: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:13 pm

You described my reply as "Fighting Back",

I see it as a typical response, Sir!
Back to top Go down
Travis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Travis

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:34 am

Your application seems fairly decent to me, however there seems to be some blips I must question and reassure you of some items in your application. The comments you may receive on this application do not directly reflect Abels decision on whether you should be, or should not be promoted, however, it will depending on the manner in which you respond to these comments, after all, it is YOU who is applying. Secondly, just a word of advice, you do NOT need to have a position in staff to get the community more involved in the game, nor to help "grow" the community; I've done it before, I'm sure you can too. Last and foremost, even if you are not promoted straight away, if you are staff-material I expect you to still attempt to the best of your ability to get the community more involved, and surely then you would have proved yourself.

Please, do not take these few comments negatively, they are to better inform you of how great the responsibility is of staff. Please note I completely respect you, and your application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copyright's Moderator Application   Copyright's Moderator Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copyright's Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1