Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_vote_lcapSinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_voting_barSinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_vote_lcapSinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_voting_barSinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application

Go down 
5 posters

Should i become moderator on the server?
yes
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_vote_lcap80%Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
no
Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_vote_lcap20%Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Empty
PostSubject: Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application   Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:45 am

UnforGivscape In-Game Name: Mr sinji

Real Life Name:
Nick

Information About Yourself:
My names nick, i live in saskatchewan, canada. Hi there Smile

Job/Hobbies:
I enjoy longboarding tons, woodworking, hockey, baseball, football and video games of course.

How Long You Have Played UnforGivscape:
Nearly 3 years now

Why You Believe You Should (Become a Mod or Advance):
I have been a Moderator, Elite staff and forum moderator throughout my unforgivscape career. Each time i was a loyal staff who didn't abuse my powers or take advantage of others, i followed rules and always helped players in need. I feel that my experience as a forum moderator and being staff in the past will help me out.

What You Expect A Moderator Should Do/Be:
Help out players, Solve conflicts, be active etc.

What You Will Bring To UnforGivscape As A Mod:
I will bring an intelligent, trusted source to the moderation team. I will be active and try to help out community to the best of it's ability.

What Moderators Recommend You For (Moderator/Advancement):
I'm sure several people. Feel free to comment with your support.

Thanks, Mr sinji.
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application   Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:45 pm

No.

Reason?

Gods don't need to give reasons.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application   Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:05 pm

I vote yes for Sinji under one condition. You've been fair and trustworthy for as long as i've know you, but you need to be more active.

If you come online more (or at least if I see you online more) It is a very good yes from me.
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application   Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:23 pm

I agree with nate its a yes if you become more active ingame.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
Abel

Unforgivscape Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application   Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:58 am

I agree with nate 100%.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application   Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 1:19 am

Fair enough lads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application   Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sinji's Mod/Whatever you wanna call it application
Page 1 of 1