Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
reporting "vagina lips" I_vote_lcapreporting "vagina lips" I_voting_barreporting "vagina lips" I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
reporting "vagina lips" I_vote_lcapreporting "vagina lips" I_voting_barreporting "vagina lips" I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

reporting "vagina lips"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ispekyudie
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

reporting "vagina lips" Empty
PostSubject: reporting "vagina lips"   reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Being the helpful person i am, he lured me to ::avatar, not sure if i lost anything yet but farcasted me.
i just donated 10m rsgp two days ago, and it's gone. not a very good way to keep players by that.
i had full torva claws and c-maul Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad on me, and it's most likely gone.
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: reporting "vagina lips"   reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:44 pm

I find that name innapropiate
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: reporting "vagina lips"   reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:06 pm

I believe luring should be againist the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: reporting "vagina lips"   reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:26 am

Luring is against rules.
Back to top Go down
MADBRO
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
MADBRO

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: reporting "vagina lips"   reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:27 am

When did it become a rule that you can't lure?
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: reporting "vagina lips"   reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Lets get this stright:

1) Luring is not against the rules for regular players.

2) Luring is against ::staffrules meaning that ALL staff are prohibited from luring on ANY ACCOUNT, period.

There is some gray area around luring. You cannot lie and say it isn't pvp and then have them come to you. If you just say you're getting avatar kills and they come to you, thats different, but don't lie to them.
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: reporting "vagina lips"   reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:14 pm

Half of the time Luring is lying.

I still think it should be againist the rules for all players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reporting "vagina lips"   reporting "vagina lips" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting "vagina lips"
Page 1 of 1