Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 I_vote_lcapUnforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 I_voting_barUnforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 I_vote_lcapUnforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 I_voting_barUnforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1

Go down 
+2
Awesome4me
Tom Drinky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Empty
PostSubject: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:35 am

Hey all, As you all know when I am free I like to log in to Legit Accounts and play also, Over the past 2 weeks I have built a bank from scratch.

I started off at Zombies Untill I could afford to buy a chaotic maul and bandos, I saved up keys and bought two crackers along the way and opened them both.

During these two weeks I also diced others and won and lost, I won more than I lost and now I have decided to clean the Economy up, Now the economy is cleaned up and is better slightly I hope you guys have a better urge to compete in getting these great items.

Hope you enjoy the video, Anyone who wants to help out and clean the Economy can do so easy by following this simple step, Contact me in game and trade the items to my Economy cleaning Account "Mr Economy" or to Nate (Awesome4me) who is also an economy cleaner.

Thanks to nate for inspiring me to make my own Economy cleaning vids Smile I Look forward to seeing Economy cleaning Donations in the near future!

Peace out.

P.s You can leave a comment below to if you feel like donating anything for Economy Cleaning!
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:11 am

Bad ass man!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 am

haha i donated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:32 am

Awesome4me wrote:
Bad ass man!

Very Happy
This Nuff said ^ look forward to seeing more of your Economy cleaning vids to :p and thanks once again Hero for your donation! will be on V2 very soon!
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 am

Once I finish this essay i'll be more than willing to donate my spoils on both my main and dicer. Wink
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 am

sorry this is shit.

Why clean ur bank which u got legitly. This is bullshit

so i work for my items, and now i would reset them? wow.
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 am

Blue Phat wrote:
sorry this is shit.

Seriously I couldnt care what you thought about it, The fact is what im doing is good for the server as it cleans up the economy and makes items more rarer.

All you do is troll all day just shut up because its boring to read, If you cant even say something positive about this then there is no hope for you, There not even your items so its clear to me your just going to say anything to troll this thread.

Best thing you can do now is empty your bank for the economy and stop being a Troll, I know your going to post More abuse below this and try to defend yourself with loads of "Im not this, Im not that, Its my opinion" But I dont want to hear it, Bye.

Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:46 pm

Tom Drinky wrote:
Blue Phat wrote:
sorry this is shit.

Seriously I couldnt care what you thought about it, The fact is what im doing is good for the server as it cleans up the economy and makes items more rarer.

All you do is troll all day just shut up because its boring to read, If you cant even say something positive about this then there is no hope for you, There not even your items so its clear to me your just going to say anything to troll this thread.

Best thing you can do now is empty your bank for the economy and stop being a Troll, I know your going to post More abuse below this and try to defend yourself with loads of "Im not this, Im not that, Its my opinion" But I dont want to hear it, Bye.

tom your just mad at me, and dindt win and abel believs me about the fault. SO yeah tom SUCK MY DICK.
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:00 pm

Oh and, i bet if the economy was fucked up, abel would reset it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 15i2dk6
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
Tom Drinky

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Blue Phat wrote:
tom your just mad at me, and dindt win and abel believs me about the fault. SO yeah tom SUCK MY DICK.

Please stop ranting at me, And now this is a warning to you to stop being Disrespectful to me After what I have done for the economy you still need to be abusive so please I ask you to stop.

Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 pm

Tom Drinky wrote:
Blue Phat wrote:
tom your just mad at me, and dindt win and abel believs me about the fault.

Please stop ranting at me, And now this is a warning to you to stop being Disrespectful to me After what I have done for the economy you still need to be abusive so please I ask you to stop.

uhm abusive?
what the heck are you saying. I dindt do anything wrong. except disrespect.
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:11 pm

and you continue..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 3:18 pm

Blue Phat wrote:
Tom Drinky wrote:
Blue Phat wrote:

uhm abusive?

What the heck are you saying? I didn't do anything wrong! Except disrespect you.

Correcting Newbs Since 1995 ©
Back to top Go down
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:31 pm

3 years of Scamming wrote:
Blue Phat wrote:
Tom Drinky wrote:
Blue Phat wrote:

uhm abusive?

What the heck are you saying? I didn't do anything wrong! Except disrespect you.

Wow nice 1 caleb, but tom seriuosly, what did i abuse? or what u mean?
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:33 am

Blue Phat wrote:
3 years of Scamming wrote:
Blue Phat wrote:
Tom Drinky wrote:
Blue Phat wrote:

uhm abusive?

Wow nice 1 caleb, but tom seriuosly, what did i abuse? or what u mean?

Usually when someone says disrespect it means acting disrespectful

Here, i'll help

dis·re·spect
   [dis-ri-spekt] Show IPA
noun
lack of respect; discourtesy; rudeness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 am

Or instead of copying from a dictionary site you could plainly say:

Direspect is the action of neither feeling nor showing respect
Back to top Go down
Frosty Fruit
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
Frosty Fruit

Unforgivscape Reputation : 0

PostSubject: damn my phat   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:17 am

Tom that was my yellow phat u won from me lol i told u to take care of it lol. confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1   Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unforgivscape Economy Cleaning V1
Page 1 of 1