Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
Important Post Box I_vote_lcapImportant Post Box I_voting_barImportant Post Box I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
Important Post Box I_vote_lcapImportant Post Box I_voting_barImportant Post Box I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Important Post Box Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

Important Post Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

Important Post Box Empty
PostSubject: Important Post Box   Important Post Box Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey guys, this is really a submission for Tom to consider, i'm kindof blazed and I wanted to write this down before I forget it.

I was pondering on how to improve the forums, and thought of the more important posts we want players to look at without searching.

Some hot topics are in the Latest Topics section, scrolling up, however the very important lists; such as my Staff list, or Abel's how-to-download thread, etc etc, should be put into another (non scrolling) box underneath so that we have the latest topics scrolling up then the important ones below it.

I was thinking important news threads, how to download threads, staff list thread, money making thread, and possibly a formal ::rules thread. (8-10 max to not look junky).

Anyways, there is my suggestion.

Comment/Edit/Advise etc. Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
♛ђęŗŏ♛

Unforgivscape Reputation : 5

Important Post Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Post Box   Important Post Box Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:50 pm

I can make a ::rules thread if you want?
Back to top Go down
http://www.unforgivscape.com
Cpmasterme
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Unforgivscape Reputation : 1

Important Post Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Post Box   Important Post Box Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:43 am

We Need to have the download links, and the webclient link stand out. just alittle, most newcomers always ask in chat for the download link or webclient link. and i'm pretty sure some of you have seen it also.
Back to top Go down
http://thewebsitethatdoesntexist.org
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
Blue Phat

Unforgivscape Reputation : -2

Important Post Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Post Box   Important Post Box Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:54 am

make another scrollign box, with important stuff only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Important Post Box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Post Box   Important Post Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Post Box
Page 1 of 1