Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..


Image
 
PlayHomeUnforgivscapeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
 
Sinji (502)
 
Abel (270)
 
Eh Im God (260)
 
Blue Phat (228)
 
Mikenike (227)
 
Travis (223)
 
©I Am G0d I (202)
 
AskingAle (186)
 
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
 
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:21 pm by Abel

» I'm back, bitches.
Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

» Scumbag UFG
Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:12 am by antmanfolife


Share | 
 

 People asking for staff place.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
avatar

Posts : 228
Unforgivscape Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: People asking for staff place.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:18 pm

I think people like caleb and others, should stop asking for staff places.

Just make an application on the forum, people will read and vote ( if they can ), this is more fair.

Also in my eyes, people have to earn mod and shouldnt be able to buy spots. ( 75 % of the current mods is bought ). Others dont have a change that way.

Please support this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:56 pm

You know what i'm getting annoyed at?

Your little gay as faggy post about shitty stuff. Players have bought mod, the mod's haven't made unforgivscape look good, ppl quit. Oh well life continuess
Back to top Go down
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 270
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 27
Location : Fl, Miami

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 pm

he hasn't ask me for staff, that I can remember..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
avatar

Posts : 70
Unforgivscape Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Usa

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Its a rule not to beg for staff positions. When there is an opening apply and see how it goes. Also i agree any type of staff position should be earned not bought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unforgivscape.com
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:42 pm

Mod Angel wrote:
Its a rule not to beg for staff positions. When there is an opening apply and see how it goes. Also i agree any type of staff position should be earned not bought.

"Rule 10: Don't beg for staff positions"

C'mon angel, your staff. You're supposed to know these things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 270
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 27
Location : Fl, Miami

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Sinji wrote:
Mod Angel wrote:
Its a rule not to beg for staff positions. When there is an opening apply and see how it goes. Also i agree any type of staff position should be earned not bought.

"Rule 10: Don't beg for staff positions"

C'mon angel, your staff. You're supposed to know these things.

He knows that.. he said "Its a rule not to beg for staff positions."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 am

Oh dear, i feel like an incredible douche for misreading that. My apologies sir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikenike
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 227
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-23
Age : 19
Location : East Providence

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:30 am

Mysterious Man wrote:
You know what i'm getting annoyed at?

Your little gay as faggy post about shitty stuff. Players have bought mod, the mod's haven't made unforgivscape look good, ppl quit. Oh well life continuess

Soo Caleb, you think by you getting Mod, unforgivscape will look good?


You're almost as bad as the people who pay for mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:15 am

I said when i was Mod there was more to the server then just fucking dicing.
Back to top Go down
©I Am G0d I
Legendary Member
Legendary Member
avatar

Posts : 202
Unforgivscape Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-01-16
Age : 23
Location : Indiana

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:50 am

Yes, mod spots should only be obtained by earning them. Donators should not have a rank equivalent or even anywhere close to the moderator status. But also, if you want to be a moderator, it used to be, i don't know if it still is, that you had to play for 6 months. A lot of staff on the server at the moment i've never seen in my whole career of unforgivscape, and i'm one of the oldest players on the server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:19 am

Mysterious Man wrote:
I said when i was Mod there was more to the server then just fucking dicing.


There is. Not our fault we enjoy dicing when you're online. Grow up and learn to do something else. Besides, when you're on here complaining, we had a pvp competition less than an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:26 am

I make new accounts and watch use and use continue to dice.

Maybe because i complained so much is the reason you did the Pvp event?


Back to top Go down
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
avatar

Posts : 70
Unforgivscape Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Usa

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 am

nah tom did a "dare" lol

Gratz to Sexy Bitch...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unforgivscape.com
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:35 am

@Caleb,

We just had a huge war in the wildy that lasted like a half hour... You shoulda came on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Abel
Owner and Server Developer
Owner and Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 270
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2011-03-24
Age : 27
Location : Fl, Miami

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:03 am

Sinji wrote:
Oh dear, i feel like an incredible douche for misreading that. My apologies sir.

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/kingabel10
Blue Phat
Dragon Poster
Dragon Poster
avatar

Posts : 228
Unforgivscape Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-07-30
Age : 23
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:45 am

I claw u out / caleb still hating me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 am

The reason i didn't come was because i said "There are better servers then this" and Nate decided to ban me without warning, let alone the fact that i didn't even say a server name.

Otherwise i would of taken your banks.
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 am

Caleb, you of all people know how tolerant Abel is on insulting his server. I spend a lot of time here, and insulting it offends me also.

You press your luck because we allow you to. If I ip'd you and told abel you were insulting the server I doubt he would unban you. And I could tell Tom to ip you from the forums, and we'll never see you again.

You take advantage of our leniency, and for you to bitch about the events we do insults the progress we make. So, in plain terms, shut the fuck up and grow up you little kid because everyone is tired of your little bitch fits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Nate, You are a administrator that is suppose to help the server and players, and helping is by keeping the players on the server and opening their eyes to everything Unforgivscape has to offer.

With the current staff team i believe two maybe three staff have something decent to offer.

- Angel = His/Her willingness to take people Npc Killing
- Cpmaster = His willingness to welcome all new people

The rest of staff that are active are:

- Tom - Always dicing and doing Zombie Minigame.
- Awesome4me - Always dicing or afk'ing or talking to Abel/tammy.
- Timmy - Anger challanged Nazi.
- I cant Breat - He is a douche bag childish cunt.

Before you started getting into hardcare dicing Nate, You were a good staff. You put more effort into helping players then dicing.
And TOM, I feel sorry for you as you have got dragged into the dicing community because you want to be as involved as you can and the only thing that the community does is Dice.

Now let's look at the old staff:

All the staff of the early stages of this 317 would welcome each new player, be active, mature, and very helpful and engage with each player. We would form little friendships with each new player.

When they asked for help we didn't say weak shit like "Do ::freeitems, ::money, and what ever use say" and give them 100m starter. We would tell them, Well there are two good ways, Mining or killing Npc's. We would usually tell them mining because it was a great way to make money. We would teleport their and stay there for 3 minutes making a conversation and creating that friendship. Their is soo much more the staff did then compared to now and if i put it all in one reply people would think i was creating a novel.

- I welcome Hate because it shows how much im correct Smile
Back to top Go down
Tom Drinky
Forum Developer
Forum Developer
avatar

Posts : 126
Unforgivscape Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-07-28
Age : 24
Location : The United Kingdom <3

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:34 pm

Mysterious Man wrote:
Nate, You are a administrator that is suppose to help the server and players, and helping is by keeping the players on the server and opening their eyes to everything Unforgivscape has to offer.

With the current staff team i believe two maybe three staff have something decent to offer.

- Angel = His/Her willingness to take people Npc Killing
- Cpmaster = His willingness to welcome all new people

The rest of staff that are active are:

- Tom - Always dicing and doing Zombie Minigame.
- Awesome4me - Always dicing or afk'ing or talking to Abel/tammy.
- Timmy - Anger challanged Nazi.
- I cant Breat - He is a douche bag childish cunt.

Before you started getting into hardcare dicing Nate, You were a good staff. You put more effort into helping players then dicing.
And TOM, I feel sorry for you as you have got dragged into the dicing community because you want to be as involved as you can and the only thing that the community does is Dice.

Now let's look at the old staff:

All the staff of the early stages of this 317 would welcome each new player, be active, mature, and very helpful and engage with each player. We would form little friendships with each new player.

When they asked for help we didn't say weak shit like "Do ::freeitems, ::money, and what ever use say" and give them 100m starter. We would tell them, Well there are two good ways, Mining or killing Npc's. We would usually tell them mining because it was a great way to make money. We would teleport their and stay there for 3 minutes making a conversation and creating that friendship. Their is soo much more the staff did then compared to now and if i put it all in one reply people would think i was creating a novel.

- I welcome Hate because it shows how much im correct Smile

You claim that Dicing is bad for the server and the community, Yet if it was bad no one would bother going to Faruq to get a dice bag to then gamble items, The purpose of dicing is to gamble and so you win more.

You come here and and say that The current staff are all bad and have no tolerances and do not feel obliged to help out other people, And this is not the case at all, The staff we have at the moment are good and they do help people, The thing is you are never on to see them helping out others.

You also claim that all we do in the server is dice, when that also just makes your case seem even more boring to look at, Last night on my legit dicing account I hosted a "Dare Event" where I went in to the wild at ::avatar with a Purple Phat with 28 Rocktails and I tried to run home, So I did something fun for the community.

Yes I like the zombie Mini game and I also like to dice, Dicing is not bad at all and its up to the people if they want to do it, no one forces anyone to do anything we can all say yes or no.

You are entitled to your oppinion, But the majority of the people here just think your wrong and when there is a public vote which suggests that the other person sounds stupid I think its time to stop, Dicing is not going to get banned as its one of the most enjoyable things to do within the server, Along with ::Nomad, Zombies, Pking events and wars, Trivias.

Fact is the point im making is that the server is not just about Dicing, your just obviously trying to prove a point and the point does not need to be proven, If you had Phats and other people had Phats you would be more than happy to dice, You talk about the old days like they were amazing, And yes they were Great.

You say the server is not the same when really if anything it just got a whole lot better than the old days Imo, If I were you id stop complaining and just join in with what the community are doing.

Nuff said.


P.s Untill there is enough Proof to suggest that one of our staff members is abusing etc I think its best to stop making them out to look bad, Get to know people more before you start Judging.

Also for the People who didnt already know, The Event I hosted last night with the phat I won it back before Smile

-Tom

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unforgivscape.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:12 pm

The first time when nate accidentaly teleported to you and you were at Avatar was a great opportunity for me to show players how fun Pk'ing events can be. I logged in on multiple accounts to try and kill use, This resulted in use teaming up which made it fun for use. That is what i've been trying to do for last month.

About dicing ~

You, nate, and most other staff really enjoy Dicing, The old staff used to aswell we would dice but when a new player joined. We would pause dicing to go over and have a chat with them and welcome them to server and show them more money making methods then just Dicing. But now use keep on dicing and if they ask for help use simply say "zombie Mini-game". They go do that and then because it is a long mini-game they get bored after one try of it and go home to see what use are doing. They see that use are Still dicing and decide "Well, If im going to fit in i'm going to need to dice". They dice and when they finally lose their cash, because they get bored of Zombie Mini-game and they haven't been shown anything else they quit. Maybe i was wrong about you helping out in old staff because if you really did help you'd notice the staff team now need alot more training. (Except For Angel)

And about the 'abuse' matter, I have given proof to Abel about what they have done. Stuff that is worse then what Sinji got demoted for and they have had multiple chances. The fact is they donate and it looks to me Abel doesn't want to demote them because it might make them not want to donate again.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Posts : 502
Unforgivscape Reputation : 10
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 23
Location : Mikeys bed ;)

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Kinda gotta agree with caleb on that note.

I got demoted for saying a swear, (which one i will not say for fear that i get demoted on the forums aswell) and as he pointed out a lot of our new mods (except Angel and Cpmasterme) exhibit abusive behaviours and do things that they shouldn't.

I do remember reports of some mods luring etc, they are supposed to be a positive influence and not do stuff like that.

Timmy rages a lot, and swears. Most old mods would have been demoted for this (as i was) and yet nothing is done to him.

I cant breat just trys to get everyone else in trouble, like reporting me, bri bri and another player for just having fun on the server by doing emotes.

Tom, i think tom is a great staff and i have no problem with him.

Angel is also a very good staff member, very responsible and kind.

Cpmasterme is the mod who thought i was brand new and took me around the whole server showing me things (even though i told him i wasn't new ;P)

Overall i think the server needs some re-thinking involving staff and events.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
avatar

Posts : 842
Unforgivscape Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-05-16
Age : 28
Location : San Marcos, Texas

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:09 pm

The swearing is an issue i'm working on. I've notified mods of their cursing, but none of them show it when i'm online (even on another account mind you). If you bring me proof of wrong doing, I will take action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blingy
Nub Poster
Nub Poster
avatar

Posts : 108
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-05

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:14 am

Awesome4me wrote:
The swearing is an issue i'm working on. I've notified mods of their cursing, but none of them show it when i'm online (even on another account mind you). If you bring me proof of wrong doing, I will take action.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
@staked 4way!
Nub Poster
Nub Poster


Posts : 13
Unforgivscape Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed May 16, 2012 10:21 pm

i have not even seen you on forever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
♛ђęŗŏ♛
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
avatar

Posts : 70
Unforgivscape Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-04-04
Age : 23
Location : Usa

PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   Wed May 16, 2012 10:27 pm

please dont grave dig threads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.unforgivscape.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: People asking for staff place.   

Back to top Go down
 
People asking for staff place.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Were,s the best place to sell gold rings and jewelrey
» Chain in place of belt.
» Wilson Staff dealer in Singapore
» Fuel pump please people - UK.
» Makan place in Johor

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Combination Xx 317-603 ::  Announcements & Information :: Announcements -
Jump to: