Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Welcome to Conbination Xx ,please make a free account today to have access to making your own topics,if you are new to Unforgivscape,and do not have a client download can be found at the "announcements/updates" section of the Forums thanks for your time and don't forget to vote for us and you can download the new 317 client at http://www.mediafire.com/?3vdw42jcy511d1l
..::The forum Team::..
Combination Xx 317-603
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayHomeUnforgivscapeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Awesome4me (842)
[PREVIEW] New website template I_vote_lcap[PREVIEW] New website template I_voting_bar[PREVIEW] New website template I_vote_rcap 
Sinji (502)
[PREVIEW] New website template I_vote_lcap[PREVIEW] New website template I_voting_bar[PREVIEW] New website template I_vote_rcap 
Abel (270)
Eh Im God (260)
Blue Phat (228)
Mikenike (227)
Travis (223)
©I Am G0d I (202)
AskingAle (186)
๖̶ۣۜMєlaηiє™♥ (136)
Latest topics
» NOSTALGIA 2017
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 pm by dronza

» Looking for Developers \ Beta Testers \ Coders
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2017 9:33 pm by Liam

» I'm back, bitches.
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:33 pm by Liam

» Hey been awhile
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:35 pm by Liam

» Sweet Nostalgia
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:23 am by Abel

» Hello ! [2013]
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:31 am by Abel

» The hell happened?
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 7:02 pm by MADBRO

» isaac abusing powers
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:52 pm by Travis

» Hello :-)
[PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm by dronza

[PREVIEW] New website template

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosere
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

[PREVIEW] New website template Empty
PostSubject: [PREVIEW] New website template   [PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 am

Okay, i can't post in the developer section yet. So i decided to post this here. Smile

If images does not work, it can mean my computer is shut down. These images are hosted on my website.

The new website includes:
A working user system
News system, for news reporter or admins.
Faster webclient
Better Design (in my opinion)
Highscores (Yes, i just have to ask abel to make a connection to my database)

Coming later:
Vote Shop on website
Donation Shop on website
Vote Page
Donate Page
Highscores
Forums (only if the smffree forum gets replaced with mine, would be much handier since i can connect forums to user acount system in website)
Your suggestions, i will be happy to make anything you like!

If logged out :
[PREVIEW] New website template 2wp1j6p

If logged in:
[PREVIEW] New website template 2pq4bxj

Last edited by Nosere on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Awesome4me
Server Administrator
 Server Administrator
Awesome4me

Unforgivscape Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: [PREVIEW] New website template   [PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 am

Wow, I must say that looks fantastic Smile However, Tom will need to go over it and I doubt he will agree to it but I think this format looks really nice. Smile Good work none the less.
Back to top Go down
Nosere
Nub Poster
Nub Poster

Unforgivscape Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: [PREVIEW] New website template   [PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:50 am

Awesome4me wrote:
Wow, I must say that looks fantastic Smile However, Tom will need to go over it and I doubt he will agree to it but I think this format looks really nice. Smile Good work none the less.
Hello there, i already spoke to Tom and Abel about this. Tom and Abel agreed on me doing this, we just need to transfer all files some time.
Back to top Go down
Sinji
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Sinji

Unforgivscape Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: [PREVIEW] New website template   [PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:57 am

To nosere, Kudos. Bout time we got some more awesome members into the community. Welcome Smile

*Moving to Development*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PREVIEW] New website template   [PREVIEW] New website template Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PREVIEW] New website template
Page 1 of 1